Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halting the Gears (Republic Dominion of Gratos)

Vulpesen nodded to @[member="Rasu Gan"] who seemed to have simply appeared. Beholding her winded nature, Vulpesen couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Then I suggest you relax a bit on the way there. I'd rather not have a comrade collapsing mid battle because she almost missed her flight." As usual his tone and mood were kept light and casual, a stark contrast to the usual respectful and formal nature of the jedi. It was a product of his time in Nar Shadaa and other places as a galactic wanderer, but those same places had also in stilled in him the instincts to survive. In short, his habits weren't all bad.

"You can come with me if you want, but be warned that we don't land very often. I'm sure you've seen a few of my entrances," he said, referring to his common enjoyment of jumping out of his ship when entering a battle. He wasn't one to risk having his ship or his pilot hurt and landing did tend to up those risks. The again, the fact that he was addicted to danger might also have something to do with it.

The Graug were angry now. There weren't as many as he had half expected. Ordo wanted to wipe their filth from the galaxy. He was going to keep fighting the Sith and their spawn until he was killed or the galaxy burned.

"Down!." He yelled as he tossed a thermal det down a side shaft that was being used as a flanking avenue. The heat and concusion from the blast reverberated through the cave as pieces of Graug panted yhe walls, floors and ceiling of the nest caves.

Gatgatgatgatgatgatgatgat.

The assualt rifle pumped the hot metal into the swarming beast. Just as Ordo thought they would begin to push the Graug back he was hit hard from the side. He was knocked to the ground by a large pale skinned Graug spawn. The beast proceded to attack his companions.

Ordo was quickly back to his feet and pulled his Fragstorm off his back.

marcus-saves-dom-o.gif

Ordo fired twice into the Monster's grotesque visage and began pressing forward again.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @Anybody who wants to get some

"I'll be fine. Trust me." she said, straightening herself, as the Shi'ido put her weight back onto her feet. Rolling her shoulders, she smiled at the man, hoping he would now be able to see that she truly was ready for the fight ahead. The Republic's expansion was nearly completed, solidifying their region of space, should any of their enemies prepare for another assault. The capture of these worlds was essential, so Rasu was ready to help out in anyway she could, whether on the front lines or behind the scenes.

"You're not the only one who has had their fair few of jaw-dropping entrances, Vulpesen. You should have seen me in my Padawan days." she flashed a quick grin at the Jedi before walking up the ramp, seating herself in a vacant chair, assuming one might be for the man's companion, Ace. "Ready when you are." she shouted down from the cockpit, strapping herself in as she waited for their departure.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @Darth whatshisface @sumthin sumthin Jedi pants

The Graug roared and tremors could be felt rumbling through the Caves. They were beneath the ground now somewhere in one of the last remaining nest. Thr smell of Graug feces and rotting carcasses filled the enclosed area as Ordo held his ground.

KRAAABAM KAPOWPOW

His Fragstorm sounded off like a terrible beast as the 10 gage slug tore paths of destruction through the tough hides of thecrestures. Agsin one drew in upon him and swung the leg of one of its fallen comrades like a club to crush Ordo's pretty little head.

Ordo put up his weapon to block the blow and kick out straight with a front kick. The kick smashed into the creature's knee and Ordo heard the rewarding wet pop of a broken joint. Before swiping his Fragstorm down to fire point blank at the beast head. Grey matter and blood slattered the area.

Ordo stepped on the body and continued his death march into the lair of the beast....

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
@Everyone

@Ayumi stood there for a moment almost holding her breath. There was much riding on this while they were on the surface and then a target was painted, then another and she looked at the tactical officer. "You may fire when ready." The man gave a nod of his head, the hives of the graug were off in the distance and away when the long range turbolasers fired on them, orbital strikes peppering an area using the strike rifles to focus their shots more closely was a welcomed change as she spoke. "We're striking the area, go in and mop up."

Vulpesen grinned and moved in behind her, taking his seat in the pilots chair while Ace set himself up in his steering rig. After a quick preliminary check, they took off, soon entering hyperspace and zipping towards Gratos. Vulpesen had never really fought a graug and he sure as hell had never been to their planet. Once they were safe in the worm hole of hyperspace, the jedi reached into his robes and pulled out a datapad, to read up on the planet. "Seems like we'll be in for some interesting conflicts. Ace, remember to stay aboard, I'm afraid that these guys are a bit too big for you to be much good." The Ashlan wolf groaned in protest but Vulpesen was sure that he would follow orders.

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Feeling the familiar wrenching on her stomach, Rasu cast her gaze out the viewport into space, stars stretching into thin lines as the craft entered the realm of hyperspace. Relaxing in her seat, she smiled as her fellow Jedi chatted with his wolf-like companion, observing the kindness and compassion she felt emanate between the pair. Undoing the strap that held her to the chair, she rose from the seat, moving over to Vulpesen's datapad, taking a look at the information displayed on the planet that they were approaching. She had only ever seen a Graug from a distance and had never actually fought one. Who knew what lay in store for the pair of Jedi.

Her stomach wrenched again as the ship exited hyperspace. Going back to her seat she allowed Vulpesen to pilot the craft to their destination, sitting anxiously as her hands shook slightly. She would be ready, ready to face whatever was waiting for them on the surface.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

@[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

One minute they were knee deep in carnage and viscera. The next the cave lurched and he could feel the familiar vibrations of an orbital strike.

"Fall back!" He called grabing @[member="Preliat Mantis"] and shoving him toward the exit tunnel. "Their hitting the nest from orbit."

Ordo backed quickly to the exit but they were a long way in and those guns were pounding hard. He thought of Rianna and if this would be he grave. He fired rapidly kicking and striking anything that came close. If this was going to be his death. Then it would be such a death.

With little outward communication between the two, Vulpesen and Ace drove the ship towards the surface. "I hope you're ready," He told @[member="Rasu Gan"] before looking back at Ace. "Alright boy, get us level and open her up." Unstrapping from his seat, Vulpesen headed towards the back of the ship, watching as the ramp lowered to show the surface of Gratos. He tossed the datapad back to his pilot seat and prepared to jump, waiting for the ship to lower to a safe dropping point. Once he was sure he could survive the fall without getting hurt, Vulpesen leaped out of the craft, plummeting towards the ground below. Tapping into his comlink, the shadow grinned as he said his entrance. "Torrevaso here and ready to serve." As he neared the ground, Vulpesen used the force and a quick flip to slow his descent before planting his feet solidly on the ground. "Now then, where are those nests."

Ordo began back pedaling to the cave mouth as the Graug swarmed. His weapon firing the big 10 gauge slugs into the ugly beast. His eyes darting to targets behind his T-shaped visor.
"MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" He yelled as the others fell back to his ship.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Syn kept moving with with other jedi and went down, towards the tunnels and area's the graug called home. Deep into their hollows for one purpose, he didn't need to see in the dark to find where they were hiding like the others. He would flush them out into the open and after some of the orbital strikes meant there was plenty of open space to flush them into to open fire of the Republic forces that are there. "I am heading down now, just be ready." The jedi master moved jumping into one of the holes as he went about stalking around, muscles tense and saber ready but not activated in his hand.

Vexander continued the battle against the graugs, and just like any other Jedi around; proceeded to the tunnels... Familiar presences through the Force headed to the battle with haste, and he knew that he could help as much as he assisted in the battle above the ground.

With his lightsaber in hand, sweating at the great amount of physical prowness that he had to muster to fight the vicious creatures and slightly bruised due to battles experienced so far in the field; he proceeded to charge just behind what seemed to be his Mentor and Master: @[member="Syn"].

Taking aid from the Force, the young man managed to get inside, and his cyan blade lighted the room completely and served as a beacon in the darkness against the sithspawns... or at least a beacon for him.

Just another day, like any other the Jedi Master thought as he moved through the tunnels his hand shooting forward blasting one of the spawns back and his blade came to life quickly enough and sliced through the creature, keeping his blade ignited to serve as a light for him going through the tunnels. He stopped for a moment as he came to a branching path, he pointed his lightsaber in one direction as he reached inside his pack and pulled out a small flare, lighting it and tossing it in the direction of the other path. The Jedi closed his eyes for a moment taking in a deep breath focusing on now and reaching out with the force, feeling the presence of the dark side ever prominent here.

"To the right it is." Kahne muttered under his breath, all the Jedi present looking to put an end to these creatures and restore what once was.

Ordo skidded to a stop. The cave shuddered and behind him the exit collapsed. He was locked in with the Graug and they were locked in with him. His braced a foot and swung an armored hand at a Graug troop before cocking his fragstorm and firing again. The only way out now was to go through the nests and meet the Jedi along the way.

HEADQUARTERS BASE OF OPERATIONS --
Setting up a triage

Normally, the Zabrak Jedi Knight was not one to come to such prolific darkside areas, for internal reasons she rather keep to herself. Nonetheless, there was a mission to provide healing and first aid to those who needed it, be it the Jedi, Republic, or even the hostages that may be found within the Graug planet.

So, it was with a thin lip set in a straight line that the Jedi Healer and Head Archivist of the Ossus Academy slowly began to walk down the transport to survey the small base of operations that was being set up by the scouts who had arrived earlier.

"We have much work to do," she said quietly, to the Jedi beside her.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
PERIMETER OF THE BASE OF OPERATIONS

It appeared that whatever Graug group was beyond the perimeter Kira was setting up with @[member="Antares Windu"] had been appropriately scared away by Kira's loud chatter. The lightsaber on her hip and her aura radiating the lightside of the Force might have been another reason for it.

Glancing up at Windu, Kira stuck another sensor into the ground, walking on just a couple of more feet to set up another. "So Windu... learned anything new recently?" she asked, curious at what the dark skinned Jedi had gotten himself into recently.

@A'dele Adonai

Leori nodded in agreement. She began to point as she spoke. "Let's set up triage there. Over there, some stretchers, there, the medical supplies." Then she looked to the Zabrak Jedi beside her. "Is it just the two of us or are there others to assist?" She asked because she wasn't familiar with all of the Jedi. That was simply impossible. But given that the Jedi next to her worked at the academy, it was likely that she knew a great many more Jedi than Leori did.

The Jedi Padawan Antares Windu was just placing the things that would be setting up the perimeters because he forgot what they were called irl, and he glanced over to look at,@[member="Kira Liadain"]. "Nothing much, Master Liadain. I have only been practicing the ability you have taught me, and other abilities with my own Master." He said, and he flashed a smile at her and he continued to stick the rods into the ground. "What have you been up to, Master Liadain?" He inquired when he glanced to the side to look at her. "Been in anymore plays?" He said with a grin.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

The healer gave an incline of her head to the Jedi Master, replying with, "This is the first wave of assistants," she told her, her voice calm, her expression seemingly serene.

"There are others, I am sure, that will join us," said the Zabrak female from under the cowl of the Voss Mystic robes. "I will start by asking the assistants to move the medical supplies in the direction you stated, Master Sheltrak," she said quietly, a hand rising to wave over a young Jedi Padawn and Knight.

"Will any other healers from the Circle be coming?" she asked.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Antares Windu"]

"Oh?" came her curious reply, along with another wide grin as she placed another sensor on the ground. A couple of more feet passed between them, "What has your master been teaching you recently?" she asked.

A small laugh came to her then, "No plays for the moment," she said with a bit of a sad smile, "Been terribly busy with the completion of the Academy at Ossus," she told him.

"Soon, however, I will be. Once the new batch of younglings and padawans are assigned to Ossus,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom