Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gun Show/Tech Expo Idea

Arrbi Betna said:
@[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
I'll know if it'll be a problem for the board or not.
We only have a problem when another member has a problem. So yeah, like Anna said, just do it. If you have an idea, run with it, and see how many others run with you. Or briskly walk.

I personally try to stay out of a lot of this stuff so the community can experience small periods of freedom and creativity before I return to crush dreams and shatter childhoods.

TK-5914 Shank

T
women-shopping-funny-pictures.jpg

I don't have much experience with roleplaying in big events, nor does Veltraa have any physical reason to attend (since he doesn't have a body nor Credits), but I'd really like to see this work and would find it so much fun checking all of the new and maybe even prototype weaponry.

I've just had a vision of droid boxing during the show as a sort of 'break' from the tech showcase and raffle.

Regardless of that, I think you should go ahead with this and definitely get it started, providing you get the corporate support.

Moff Iridius

M
I need to take it up with the boss but Jun-Hou Indistries would be. But like I said need to take it up with the boss

Okay, so, here's a comprehensive list of things so far:

Hosting City: Sundari, Mandalore
Firing/Testing Range: Mandal Hypernautics Desert Range (graciously offered by @[member="Captain Larraq"])

Participating Companies: 5/10 slots filled
Mandal Hypernautics @[member="Captain Larraq"]
Kesh-Rimma Droidworks and Salvage/Sedna Mining Corp. @[member="Judah Dashiell"]
Jon-Hou Industries @Dr.Marie Krasnican
Corek Custom Weapons Inc./Hekler'Kok Defense Industries @[member="Noah Corek"]
Mythosaur Munitions (what? I wanna be there too :p )

Participating PC Security: 1/5 slots filled
@[member="Jade Night"]

Am I missing anything?

Moff Iridius

M
@[member="Noah Corek"] Your cheap rust covered weapons will be there? Let's hope our booths aren't near each other, I'd hate to smell the stench of primitive cave man fire arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom