Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gun Show/Tech Expo Idea

Moff Iridius

M
I believe my pipe dreams Rolland and Xavier are taking your planet. I don't believe your rust covered hunks of steel are doing much to stop them. My weapons are clearly more advanced and reliable then your character weapons @[member="Noah Corek"]

Moff Iridius

M
@[member="Noah Corek"] Very well then Mr.Corek, you win this round, you win this round. Let's just see how well your cave guns fair though

@[member="Judah Dashiell"]
My job requires me to go in to senior living homes on a regular basis. It's ALWAYS complain hour at those places.

Anyways, any other companies interested? Anyone else interested in running security?

Okay, so, bumping this up now that I have some free time. I'd LIKE a full ten companies in this, but I'll take what I can get. What I DO want is maybe one or two more people running security, but if I can't get that by the first OOC Friday in March, we'll start anyways. I suggest those who are interested start writing up a tech sub that can be premiered at the show that doesn't require a dev thread. I'll go on more about that later, specifically on the first OOC Friday of March.

that could be interesting. only sad (puppy) part is for those characters who don't have a lot of creds but do have a shopping list... like weapons replacements, ammo, armor upgrade/replacement, and ship upgrades.
if you are on the "regular" person scale that can get expensive in a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom