Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Well hello there,

I've been an RPer for a number of years both online and tabletop. Recently I've been reading the X-Wing series of books again and it has made me long for a good SWRPG - so here I am!

Happy to answer pretty much anything about myself so ask away if you want to know more :)

I look forward to RPing with you.

Sanity is overrated. I had a vote and we all agreed.

*looks mournfully at the cookies* oh... no cookies... oh well...

PIE! *fishes fork from pocket and eats pie*

Thank you all :)

I have ideas just not got them fully rounded yet. Not sure if I want to have a trader/smuggler type or a military type yet, I don't really want a Force user right now. I'll have to have a better look round the site before deciding I think.

Oh... so the board really did have an oopsie :eek:

Well I have a couple of questions before I head off to circuit training :eek: so gum could be yours!!!

Factions: a must or not? I'm a bit confused on how they work.

Open forums: anyone can jump in (once the character is approved) or is there an etiquette to it?

As for poisons, I am immune to most, my mother's cooking built that up over the years :D

See? My pies aren't poison! They just have a certain kick that only certain people can take... :p

As for factions, no. You don't have to join one. But it's fun to do if you like to get certain "benefits".... ;)

I should probably confess, I have a rather dirty mind, I work with horses, stables are notorious for it. When you say "benefits" with a wink after it my mind plummets and tbh it barely ever gets high enough to be gutter level... what kind of benefits?

Well, some factions can give you fleets at certain ranks, for one. And if your faction is a little small, You can have all your buddies back you up in a campaign thread. Those are just a few of the regular perks........

Now, for dirtiness, it all depends. Do you like blondes, brunettes, or red-heads? :p

Tiana Feriss said:
Factions: a must or not? I'm a bit confused on how they work. Open forums: anyone can jump in (once the character is approved) or is there an etiquette to it?
Factions are optional, though they can really help a new player acclimate to the site. It's a group of similarly-minded and accessible players who communicate with each other, so it tends to give a more structured feeling than just being on your own.

And the open forum is, appropriately, labeled Star Wars: Open Role-Playing. The others are for private RPs between a pre-arranged group of characters or for original submissions you want added to the site canon. OOC areas are free game, within reason of sanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom