Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Pain oh pain... I hate running with such a passion - mostly because I forget to breathe. Much prefer the squats, press-ups etc.

Right, I shall join a faction then. Just need to decide on the character now :D

I want to play a human female, the character is buzzing around in my head but she hasn't ahem, I haven't decided on what she's going to be yet career wise ;)

Tiana Feriss said:
Open forums: anyone can jump in (once the character is approved) or is there an etiquette to it?
Most threads in the Star Wars Open Role-Playing forum should be open. Threads labeled as Public are open to any character. Threads labeled as Dominion, Faction, and Invasion are usually closed to certain factions, yet open to any character that is a part of said faction or invited by the faction. You will have to read the threads with other labels to gauge whether or not it is right for your character to join or not.

There is also no approval necessary for your character biography. Once it is posted, you can role-play just as a normal member. If there are issues with your biography, you will be contacted by someone eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom