Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings and salmonations!

Artifact Appraiser/Holocron Collector/Historian
Hello everyone! My name is QueenAqua, or Queen, or Aqua if you like. I'm flexible. :)

I am a first time poster to this forum but certainly not a first timer to roleplaying. I began 22 years ago in the AOL chat room Red Dragon Inn (Rhydin WHAT WHAT #rhydin4lyfe), when I was 11 years old. I was so BAD back then but it definitely sparked a love of RP that's stayed with me two decades later. I do not have that much experience in tabletop, sadly.

I am a huge Star Wars lore junkie and have been for years. Thanks, Dad! But I love it though. I will be forever grateful because the universe is so expansive. Though my personal canon often doesn't intersect with established canon, I do respect established canon (*cough*bensolomyarse#jacenandjaina).

I have made many RP characters, from a Barab female reptilioid, to many Sith and Jedi, to my personal favorite, a Hutt crime lord with full syndicate- a full history and branches of business, including a fence cantina on Nar Shaddaa. This is making me nostalgia for characters I hope to revisit here.

I am EXTREMELY partner friendly and if you have a character you haven't been able to find a good partner fit for, whether in terms of romance, friendship, nemesis or outright blood enemies, I love having people to write WITH. My muses work far, far better when I go into a story knowing a bit about what's going on and who to expect. I am absolutely willing to create characters for other people!

I look forward to getting to know all of you lovely fellow nerds. Be well. <3

-Queen

Hello! I've been at this RP thing a long, long time, myself (98/99, Star Wars TalkCity Chats, yo...) and I'm not the only skeleton around these here parts. I've been through my share of character relationships, some ongoing, some newer, some nothing more than fond memories of bygone times.

Welcome to Chaos! Mayhaps I or one of my 40-odd alts will see you out in the threads, someway, somehow, some... soon. :)

Uxagi Xatash Uxagi Xatash Hello hello and welcome to Chaos! ♥ I felt very similarly to you when I came back to this place after few years of being absent from forum RP's, though I started in the yahoo chats in the late 90's >.> What sort of character are you thinking to get started with? I've got a bazillion storylines to offer depending on what it is :D

Artifact Appraiser/Holocron Collector/Historian
Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Srina Talon Srina Talon That's so lovely, thank you! I have a few characters I'm thinking of, everything from a Hutt, to an impulsive dark jedi padawan with a huge chip on their shoulder and a thing to prove, to a lovely slave just looking for someone to show her the reaches of the galaxy (in a completely PG-13 way of course), to a pilot or ship commander because I absolutely adore SW ships. Really my brain goes nuts with ideas when I'm excited XD

Uxagi Xatash Uxagi Xatash , mountains of good stories and writers! If you're ever looking to throw some stuff together, let me know! I look forward to seeing more of your character or characters- should you decide to create another.

May the Force be with you. Always.
Happy writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom