Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Night and Good Luck (GA Dominion of Hosnian Hex)

Aryn Teth

Somewhere in the CBD, Republic City, Hosnian Prime, The Core Worlds
Interacting With: [member="Koda Fett"], [member="Srina Talon"]
The audible cracking sound which came from Aryn's hand was painful enough to hear, let alone with the sharp and agonizing pain that ran through his body as he felt the bones of his palm and fingers snap and break under the force of Fett's crushgaunt. The bounty hunter had tried before to do this exact thing, and finally while Aryn was groggy and injured it seemed to have worked.

Further disoriented by the pain, Aryn struggled to resist against the other hand on his shoulder as he let out a pained groan, dropping to a knee with his arm twisted awkwardly behind his back by the Mandalorian who had ambushed him. Disoriented and injured, Aryn could barely even feel the presence of [member="Srina Talon"] as it grew nearer, he could feel little more than the pain running through his body at the moment, his ears were still ringing from the concussion he had, and now sharp shocks of pain ran through his arm and his broken hand as he remained in the grip of the bounty hunter.

Looking inward, he tried to pull on what focus remained within him, on the power he knew lay within but was untouched in his disorientation and pain. He grasped for anything, not caring to separate from light and dark, but in his state it was slow, the power may have been growing, the faint hint of spark coursing between the fingers on his free hand, but it was nothing substantial yet, he needed more time.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
HOSNIAN PRIME

REPUBLIC CITY

The Bounty Hunter found himself all too fixated upon the task at hand, the movements of breaking another man's spirit and body. Transforming a beacon of hope into nothing more than a public display of why you don't stand in someone's way. The last thing that the Mandalorian expected was the Echani to come to his aid, especially considering the current circumstances. Call it a stroke of luck, though, or what have you. There was still enough time to implement poisons, blades, fractures, and even more. It was sad to know that Teth couldn't survive it all. Oh well, there's always a next time.

Fett aimed at the right calf of the Supreme Commander and discharged a singular blaster round from his DUR-24 Wrist Blaster. Taking the time to move in an attempt to grasp a hold of the man's elbow behind his back, thrusting it further up his back until an audible crack confirmed results. A Dendriton Toxin laced Dart departing his gauntlet with the intent of striking his neck, yet closely behind it was the antidote on a timed delay. Ultimately, firmly thrusting a booted foot's sole in the direction of his adversaries chest. There was no escape from this. The stand-still these two fought each other towards each and every time was no longer, and once Aryn received the upper hand, as did Koda.

However, Fett froze in place. His eyes shifting beneath his helmet as multiple pings resonated within his helmet, displayed on his HUD. "Don't move." He teased to Teth. Koda's right hand lowered itself to the holster on his belt, plucking a WESTAR-34, allowing it to sink firmly into his grip. He held it up towards his head, bending his elbow near centre mass. The optics within his helmet shuffled constantly, at least until the perfect one was found.

"Hmph." Fett grunted in displeasure.

[member="Aryn Teth"] | [member="Srina Talon"]

Freeago's Diner and Motel
[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

"Well someone needs to earn my full effort," Taeli replied in an undertone and a wink. She considered Fiolette's question about ditching the expo and going somewhere else in system. Jaxson would be almost done getting the initial arrangements on the planet done soon, but her schedule was looking rather tight after that.

"Unfortunately, once my representative is done hammering out our initial agreement here with the flight academy, I have to be returning to Erilnar," she said, shaking her head sadly. "It's all hands on deck to get ready for the ATC Expo and the schedule is looking rather full. However..."

She drifted off, giving Fiolette a sly smile.

"After the Expo, we can go anywhere you might want to go. Your choice."

Fiolette Fortan

F

[member="Taeli Raaf"]
Fiolette smiled and chuckled lightly, she licked her lips and turned her azure gaze to focus on Taeli. "Certainly a loaded question, the Galaxy is quite vast - I shall have to give you an answer when it comes to my mind." She could see from the corner of her eye that her staff had already begun to pack up from this expo, "and yes all hands on deck for Arceneau's Expo, did you submit any of your wares for the auction by chance?" The retired Grand Admiral was mostly curious, she felt that the upcoming ATC Expo would leave her a little too busy to do much of any sight seeing or actual enjoyment. Of course now Primo Victoria had grown that they no longer needed investors as it were. Rather, they wanted to invest and find companies that would help grow their operations.

That had not been found at the Freeago Expo put on by the Alliance Merchant Fleet.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: Orbital Trade Expo - Peddle ergonomic assessments
Company: Sith Inquisitor
Allies: [member="Miel Tevv"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Saffron"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Less than one-half of a percent"

In fact there were two facilities belonging to the Stone River Textile Mill, both of which were assessed by the SI, one of which was on Dressel and the other on Chokan. So they broke even on that short-term investment, and hence that transaction was worth all 14,700 credits they got from that client, even though it took a few months to actually get a buyer for that stock. Meanwhile, the Jawa was printing the deal for which he was to get the 500,000 credits in a short-term, non-controlling interest, in exchange of which they are getting ergonomic assessments made, assuming 3/20, n/90 credit terms. So, at face value, the Jawa would be getting 485,000 credits in common stock of the client, as of today. For now that was going to do for that specific client, but Tiffany was busy dealing with other clients, some of whom she recognized because she was one of the main entry points for them to take complaints to the Senate back in the Republican days. He signed the customary two copies, and then handed both copies for the client to sign on the dotted line.

"Here"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Objective: BYOO-Executing an extradition order
Allies: CorSec/GA
w/[member="Brad Solo"]
___

"Yep, my cat is listed as my next of kin though I don't particularly want this to be my last day in this realm... I haven't experienced everything I've wanted to yet," Sasha replied with a lopsided grin, then held up a finger as comm traffic was coming in on her headset.

"Roger that, Flight Control... Kamikaze cleared for launch on vector two-two-niner," she acknowledged the flight controller, giving a thumbs up sign to Solo as he sat all roguishly handsome smug in the pilot's seat.

As soon as the light freighter lifted off the landing pad and was airborne, the spirited Corellisi continued on with her answer to Brad's question.

"You see Miss Kitty, that's the name I gave her, isn't really my cat. I merely adopted the poor thing or more like the other way around as the previous owner left them behind... Well that isn't totally true either. The owner didn't really have a choice as they were murdered... After I solved the case, I got a great deal on the apartment giving Kitty a familiar place to call home and me someone to keep me company," the redhead said with a wistful smile gracing her lips as the nav computer began counting down for the jump to hyperspace.

"So....What's the story behind this ship?" she asked changing the topic off of her.

“This ship”, feeling the pending excitement as the nav computer counted down to jump into hyper space.

“She was my brother’s ship”, the entire was not pleasant for Brad but he knew it did not do any good holding this stuff in. Sometimes it was just healthy to just talk about it then just let it bottle up. “It was my brother ship.”, he continued with the story as they was flying through the sky line towards the upper atmosphere.
“He had a bad habit of always finding trouble. In his youth he used this ship to smuggle. When he grew up a little he finally tried to grow up by joining the Coreillian Jedi like me and our father. A little while back he was on a mission to uncover a slavers ring with my father and a friend of theirs. My father lost his life and my brother lost his ship. My brother almost did not make it out of there. Luckily he and his friends survived. I caught wind of what happened and organized some Intel. Once there was proof there was a slavers ring I was able to legally gain order from CorSec to make an official raid. We arrested those slavers and freed the poor people that were enslaved. I was able to get back my brother’s ship. The man who killed my father also got charger of murdering a Jedi Master. It did not change what happened to my father. Nor have I heard from Hawk sense he told me and our sister our father was murdered. I know he feels responsible. I have faith he will return when he is ready”, now cresting past the out atmosphere Brad leaned forward. With the countdown ready after his big speech he wrapped his hand around the throttle….and pressed it forward. Light from stars began to dance by as streaks of light. “That is the story behind this ship”, nodding he was trying to think of what to say next.

“So you fear my piloting”, he brought that up again teasing her a bit rather than dwelling on negative thoughts. “So besides my crazy flying what were you hoping to do that you have not done yet?”

[member="Sasha Starkos"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
w/[member="Brad Solo"]
___

Sasha listened thoughtfully to Brad's tale of how he came to have the Kamikaze. It was a gut wrenching one at that. She could tell how painful it was for him to tell her, but as with the Corellian's own life's tragedies best to let them get some air sometimes otherwise keeping 'em bottled up tight could lead to the hurt and guilt smothering you to death or make one do something they'd regret.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean for you to have to share that intimate story, but maybe it's a good thing too," the redhead offered wth a soft smile, then jade green eyes watched with much anticipation as Solo pushed the hyperdrive throttle forward. The thrill of making light speed always gave the spirited Corellisi chills. Going mach ten with her hair on fire was Fire Lily's slow speed.

Once the jump to hyperspace was made, a playful smirk came to Sasha's lips as the redhead released the crash webbing and stood to go back to the lounge. "Well wouldn't you like to know... " she quipped before leaving the cockpit; boot heels clicking on the metal decking as Starkos made her way down the corridor of the YT-1300.

A scoff escaped his lips curled into a smirk. They were on course and Brad flipped a couple of switches. At this point Brad did not have much to do. If the system sensed a hyper space shadow first he would hear alarm and they would drop out of warp. So simple he did not have to sit at the helm.

“Might as well grab some stimcaff”, unhooking the webbing he got up and walked out of the cockpit. “Would you like some stimcaff too”, asking as he headed for the ships galley

[member="Sasha Starkos"]

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"]

"I did indeed submit a few things for the auctions," Taeli answered. "A few bits and bobs here or there." She wasn't going to elaborate though, much more willing to let Fiolette wonder about what Taeli might have allowed to go to auction for ATC. It made it more fun that way.

"We're using the ATC expo to unveil a few new pieces of technology, but nothing too major like our last showing at the Expo," she continued. Last time, Aurora had unveiled its Sianium technology, promising to begin revolutionizing the energy game. Sianium was still in use in a variety of Aurora goods, and Siaber Crystals were forming the heart of even more powerful technology. "A new metal for hulls and armor, a few new ships and weapons. Nothing too major at this point."

Somewhere in the CBD, Republic City, Hosnian Prime, The Core Worlds
Interacting With: [member="Koda Fett"] and [member="Aryn Teth"]

bunibar.png

The small division of Magnaguard made their way through the city with surprising swiftness. The crimson and onyx clad Sith Apprentice followed their every move, moving from rooftop to rooftop until they found the Supreme Commander. Srina could feel him just as well as she could feel the air against her skin. Adrenaline that didn’t belong to her rolled through her veins, causing silver eyes to sharpen, while a mild sense of irritation flooded her. Koda Fett should not be here. He should be decomposing, rapidly, in the remains of a warehouse on Dorsis.

How in the seven hells had [member="Darth Metus"] not killed him?

It was the million credit question. One that she indeed intended to find the answer of, however, it could wait until she rectified the problem. It seemed that for some reason her Master may or may not wish for the bounty hunter that vexed her Jedi to live. The slender woman felt anger roll through her in response to the pain Aryn was enduring. Just as she had in orbit, she felt it like a phantom wound, but it would not hinder her assault in any way. “There.”, she spoke to the Magnaguard, glacier tones sharp, and entirely unforgiving. “There is your target. Track, seek, and destroy.”

The unit split exactly in half as they leaped from the rooftop in order to descend on the filthy creature below. Five of them began to move in on the bounty hunter while four of the remaining forces splintered off in opposite directions to secure the area. One remained at her side. Every blow that Koda Fett landed on the Supreme Commander would be paid for. With interest. Srina Talon was not normally to encourage a sense of suffering when engaging with an opponent, but for some reason, she was feeling less and less forgiving.

Perhaps it was the WESTAR-34 currently aimed at Aryn’s head.

Silver eyes narrowed. The Force welled within her as she made her approach, twisting her sister’s halberd in hand, with clear intent. For the moment she did not seem to see the Commander. He was broken. Bleeding, in pain. All Srina could see was the armored man behind him. Her eyes flashed as a cold wrath snapped from her being like a tidal wave. Golden Sith corruption became startlingly bright and without warning, Koda Fett would find his blaster pistol wrenched from his grasp, and disassembled as it was thrown to the wayside.

“Go.”, she all but snarled, and the Magnaguard would dash ahead, leaping forward with the intention of driving him away from the Supreme Commander. There were no threats. Only action. He could fight, he could flee, and it would matter not. Koda Fett would think himself above or beyond the reach of the apprentice that chased him, but that notion, would turn to ash in his mouth. The Darkside gathered in her being the way that day become night. It cascaded without thought, sweeping, and consuming. In those moments, the Commander would be her opposite, as it should be.

If Fett moved toward Aryn Teth again he would not live to regret it.

Srina kept moving forward and activated the energy shield in her gauntlet before dropping down beside the Commander, keeping her shield, between them and the fighting that would soon ensue. Fett would have no choice. The droids under her command had very few protocols, save, for those that revolved around killing indiscriminately. Their own reimagined General Grievous had designed them himself. Would they be enough to deal with the bounty hunter? Unlikely. Would they buy time? Certainly.

The slender woman placed a hand on Aryn’s shoulder and began to focus. It was a gambit. The last time she’d tried to heal him, the ravenous, energy-sucking hole at his core had devoured more than she had to give. Srina had learned from that attempt. “Don’t say I never give you anything.”

Her comment was meant in jest. Yet, truly, she was giving him a gift. A piece of her herself so that he could mend and heal rapidly. He could not deal with the pest on the other side of her shield with a broken hand, and from her estimations, several other fractures and torn ligaments. Fever bright eyes, the color of burnished goldenrod gleamed, burning, as she pushed the Force into the dark-haired man. This time, she combined two techniques, versus simply Dark Transfer. She could see his wounds. They were a combination of angry red lines and jagged breaks.

He certainly had to make things difficult. This, was why, she wished he would wear armor.

Force Drain began to affect the area around them. On the outskirts of Republic City lay beautiful hanging gardens. They were green, wonderful, and teeming with tall willowy trees and perfect blue flowers. It wasn’t far away. Srina began to pull the life from the florae, spreading out the strain, so as not to completely destroy what she touched. Everything, as she had been taught, was connected. Their colors would dim, as if they were suddenly made with pastel watercolors, versus bright acrylics, and through that as well as her own sacrifice—the Supreme Commander would feel his injuries seemingly self-repair.

bunibar.png

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: Orbital Trade Expo - Peddle ergonomic assessments
Company: Sith Inquisitor
Allies: [member="Miel Tevv"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] [member="Saffron"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]

Now that the contract was signed, Klesta was confident that he could get enough preorders to justify an operating lease on office space, the question is now how much space to get in a lease. And maybe where, if location actually does matter in this market to get future clients, more than simply cutting down on transportation expenses. He could assume speeders would depreciate evenly over their useful lives only if business was consistent year-on-year, so he'd instead depreciate them based on mileage. But he knew that seasonal industries would readily allow ergonomic assessments to be made in those industries' respective off-seasons (for example, a taxation accounting office would be amenable to get ergonomic assessments made in the final third of the financial year, or sometimes even the second). And yet he would expect court orders or other sources of ergonomic assessment business to come rather evenly throughout the year, so he could take the total number of projected assessments and divide it evenly among all standard months.

"Tiffany, now that we know ergonomic assessments can sell on Hosnian Prime, we need to get forecasts going to make our case for office space"

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
w/[member="Brad Solo"]
___

"Stimcaf?! Don't have to ask me twice... Yes please, I'll take mine black," Sasha replied eagerly, then the long-legged redhead took a seat at the lounge table while Brad went into the galley to get their drinks; slipping off her suit jacket and placing it nicely folded like on the bench next to her.

The CorSec detective had brought the datapad along that Solo provided in the cockpit with the info on the prisoner they were extraditing back to Corellia. Starkos pulled her long, copper red hair off to one side and began perusing through the criminal jacket. Interesting...

Jade green orbs raised up from looking at the data screen when booted footsteps came closer. "Thanks," Sasha offered with an appreciative smile, taking the steaming cup of dark liquid from the legal beagle slash knight in shinning armor. He really did strike a likable pose as eyes lingered a moment while taking a sip before putting the mug down on the table top.

A thoughtful expression crossed the Corellian's fair face as the touch of a slender finger shut down the datapad, then the device was slid over to her partner. Back to work...

"So... Now I'm getting a better picture of why you got pulled for this assignment, or maybe asked for it. The guy we're picking up is the alleged king pin of the slaving ring that killed your father. Am I right?"

Now that they both had a cup Brad took a seat across the table from [member="Sasha Starkos"]

“I was going to ask for it”, Brad said after taking a drink. “I had actually got pulled into the assignment. It is the man who killed my father. He at Hosian because he just finished a series of court proceedings of varies crimes he had committed on Hosian. Now he is due to be brought back to face trial for the murder of Nathan Solo a respect Green Jedi Master, also a slew of other crimes relating to slavery and smuggling.”

Brad paused took another drink and then started to speak again, “It is at the prisoners request that I bring him to Corellia. From my understanding for his continued good behavior they agreed to this and assigned me to this. He my just wish to gloat that he killed my father. Maybe he has other plans and wishes a little revenge. After all it was by my hand that took down his slavers ring. So it would be wise of us to expect some trouble. It is possible this guy has some friends and this could be a set up.”

Fiolette Fortan

F
"I look forward to seeing what you placed for auction," Fiolette shared with a smile.

They came to a stop as the retired grand admiral looked over her shoulder to see that the booth had been packed away and her staff had gone back to the ship by this point. "Remind me to stop by your booth, sounds like it'll be very much worth the price of admission." Always interested in new technology, metals and guns? Sounded like a great time already, "I'd say there would be something fascinating to reveal at the expo for my company but I fear we're smack in the middle of expansion but I shall certainly have to tell you more about our current project."

She gave Taeli's hand a squeeze as she started to head for Kit who stood waiting to give a report.

"As for where to go after the Expo," a pause as she gave a cheeky grin, "I suppose I'll leave that for our next get together, until next time Ms. Raaf."

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom