Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

Oh?... then your fleet must have some weak.. uhm, fleeters? I don't know, what do you call your ship's crew?
Anywho, you or someone in your outfit had commissioned bunks for them to sleep in. So....Ha! :p

Marina DeVoe

I see.
Hmm... not that I am not taking your word for it; but could I verify that by inspecting those crew quarters with the bunk beds?
It kinda has to be now or never, as any procrastination by your party constitutes the possible altercation of said viability of truth.

Marina DeVoe

er...well, no...not exactly.
I mean, you kinda come off a little hard...
But but...let me not jump into any conclusion till I have a chance to look over your ship's premises.

Now, what credentials will your security personnel require of me to bring before they give my vessel clearance to dock? :)

Marina DeVoe

We can dispose of the arm band, as I am not known to be a force user, sir.
2nd... I'm a pacifist...an Alderaanii by blood and nature. I loathe weapons of any kind and form. I will submit to a scan...not x-ray mind you...but a weapon's scan.
A security attachment I understand, and is acceptable. :)

Marina DeVoe

~sigh~
Mr Grant......General......your Highness.... I must oppose to these unorthodox measures you have in place. I'm a diplomat...a diplomat under the authority of the queen of Alderaan.
I should not be subjected to these kind of security measures under the galactic act of diplomatic immunity.

Now sir...if you would so please...please allow me to inspect these said berths/bunkers if you may.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom