Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

I don't fight. I resist.
I help those caught behind enemy lines by running blockades and bringing them aid...both medical and provisions. On my way out, I take on refugees whom must leave the system or perish.

Marina DeVoe

Zany with one 'n'.
You know; like happy-go-lucky and funny. Although the funny part is what I think I am. But that's just my perspective.

You may think not and have in fact been nursing a headache I seem to be the culprit of...

Marina DeVoe

Yes. Yes you are.
But know that there are also many degrees of smartness. Like for example being a smartass.
No no...no worries.
I looked it up on Merriam-Webster dictionary, so no smartass staff member can dictate that it's not PG-13. hehe... :p

Oh... 70 by the way.

You got distracted..didn't ya?..??

Marina DeVoe

:Ok, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most anoying.... where do I sit with you?

Come on, you can be honest. It's not like I will put a contract o your head if you score me anything above a 3. I don't do things of that nature.
I will however find the means of lowering that score to as close a 0 as possible. But you have to tell me, as I don't think I'm force adept or anything of the nature. I cannot read your mind.

Although I could guess. But that would be just that; guessing.

Well?..??
:D

Marina DeVoe

2, huh?

Hmm...2...
~sighs~
Ok, I can work with 2.
Like, it's going to be a struggle to gain more respect...but in the end i believe it will all be worth it...and justifiable.
You will like me! :D

oh...and 70.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom