Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

er...sorry. I didn't mean any offense, just that you remind me of a general whom-.....er, not important at the moment. My error, sir. I'll refrain from calling you Grant.

Anywho, since we are discussing coming to mutual terms of trust for the immediate moment, I'd have to insist that we honor at the very least, some of our more pertinent and basic diplomatic rights under what has been galactically agreed upon by many systems. I assure you, it is not meant to compromise any parties involved. :)

You don't have immunity here. You are a diplomat, but you aren't immune to basic security. Please, step through the x-ray, it takes 10 seconds. I assure you, there's nothing compromising revealed, it's just bones and any weapons you may have. Unless you prefer to have a pat down, but I assume you don't....

Anyways, once you get through security, the Victory Star Destroyer has a lot of the refugees in it. That being said, many bring their own ships for comfort and security. If you'd like to speak to them..you may.

Marina DeVoe

I'm trying...
I'm certainly trying to gain access to his Highness rooms, Lord..uhm...Fatty?..aherm..yes, Lord Fatty Fatty
..er...

Anywho, Lord hHath...
You've put me in a very compromising and uncomfortable position, sir.
I'm not one to issue idle threats, but do know that which you insist on mandating (to representatives of other states are without warrant.
I shall submit to your demoralizing policy of undergoing an x-ray security scan. But know that it will be on record that I do so under duress, for the sake of a humanitarian inspection of your facilities.

Lord Fatty, how are ya?

As for you, miss, I have tried to make you as comfortable as possible. I don't know why you dislike X-rays, but I'm sorry for your discomfort. As for your report, we couldn't care less.

Marina DeVoe

That is unfortunate, lord Heath. Unfortunate that you show very little interest in establishing diplomatic relations.

...and it is unfortunate that I must log out of my work station. But i will return to badger..er..to continue to persuade you and your state to open up diplomatic relations Monday.
Good weekend to you, lord Heath...

:p

Looks like we're gonna win this one, boys.

As for you miss DeVoe, I am only interested in diplomacy with individual planets. The Galactic Alliance is illegitimate as far as The Elysium Empire cares. We will only work together to face crisis such as The Bryn'Adul invasion, and natural disasters.

Marina DeVoe

Oh?
Where was the Elysium Empire when Alderaan were invaded by the sith?
Where were your countrymen when the sith were ravaging my people?
Where are you going to be when TSE will once again try to raze my home world just for the sake to silence the voice and cry for freedom and peace?
Where will the Elysium-

Gah... you choose your friends with luxury, while other defenseless systems like mine die in the namesake of peace, your highness.

I was a militia captain eight years ago. I had no family, I cared not for politics. I had no direction in life. My family was the militia. I led those men into the unknown. For seven years we explored. I was consumed with boredom, and so I studied politics. I created my ideology, I saw the chaos my galaxy was in and I hated it. I gathered supporters, and returned, determined to set things straight, hell-bent on destroying the evil empires, the corrupt republics, the worthless confederations, and the insane Bryn'Adul.

United under The Elysium banner, we can have peace. There will never be another invasion from some Sith Empire. Never again will a foreign threat such as The Bryn make so much progress.

I did not know the Sith terrorized your people. I will not forget it. Alderaan will be a priority target of The Elysium Empire.

How can we help?

Marina DeVoe

Uhm...first is to maybe modify your grammar. Like, perhaps drop the 'priority target' reference as it pertains to my home world for starter?
Then we can open a more productive dialogue...yes?

Miss, I'm trying to be nice because I have Alderaan refugees in my Empire. I know their pain, while I haven't experienced it, I've witnessed it. I do not know why you are so hostile, you're a guest here. We simply don't recognize The Galactic Alliance. By priority target I mean it's at the top of our list of planets to send aid to and eventually liberate, and defend...any more issues with my grammar?

Marina DeVoe

Ah, I know them!
They aren't from terra formed Alderaan...my home world but what has been called New Alderaan.
I have been there recently too...helping evacuate these Alderaanii. I was under the ...aherm... the command of Theo Vereen Theo Vereen ... cough..cough...

Aherm...sorry about that. Got something caught in my throat.

Marina DeVoe

Maybe...
Yes, I see where your confusion lies.
But the one's from my home world are there as humanitarians and had volunteered to assist the GA and FO in helping the New Alderaani refugees.
You mean you can't tell Alderaani apart? :p

Marina DeVoe

Hmm...first, you or I need to entice another gamer to post in this thread as you seem to be stuck with that odd...that very off number.

Anywho, you keep referring to the Bryn most all of the time. There are just as horrid factions out there, if not just awful individuals that are as equally responsible if not more so, in manifesting fear and despair in our galaxy, dear Emperor. :(

It seems that you haven't seen my speech. The Elysium Empire is hostile to most factions, be it the CIS, The Bryn, or The New Imperial Order.

.....and now, The Sith, as I was unaware of their assault on Alderaan....

Marina DeVoe

Yes, twice in the course of 3 years by TSE.
Fortunately, we Alderaani are for the most part resilient, despite the many efforts of the former Galactic Empire and that of the current Sith Empire to annihilate us. We are strong willed people and will always stand for peace over war.

You uhm... got distracted, so you know...
No trickery on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom