Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Game On! [Arcade Thread]

Cinder watched as the tickets came out of the machine, and there was a strange sense of accomplishment that came with them. She pocketed the tickets and wandered about the machines. Some of these games could be... persuaded to give her tickets. The realization made a grin creep onto her face. However, that grin was short-lived.

If she used her abilities to cheat... then she could get caught.

That would be very, very bad.

In order to keep her identity safe, she needed to, well, play it safe. And so, she decided to try Grav-Ball Dunk. It felt surprisingly nice to shoot for the hoop, so she kept at it.

Maths:
Tokens Spent: 2
Tokens Remaining: 7
Tickets Won: 14, 16

Total Tickets: 44

Be careful what you wish for.

H1GC0hP.png

Zeltros
div-orange.png

“Keep taking time for yourself until you are you again.” —Lalah Delia
… oh you’ve got to be kidding me…
First Yula Perl Yula Perl comes up pitching a (censored), now some bleach blonde “Zippy the Pinhead”( Matt the Radar Tech Matt the Radar Tech ) looking guy is complaining. They are actually “body-shaming” him? Really? Caltin just stood there quietly waiting for these two to get the bugs out of their butts.

Again… I gave one of your ticket guys my credit card to pay for the dama*HEY!

The ticket guy, that he gave his credit card to walking in with a new expensive looking chrono. right now. He was not wearing said chrono a few moments ago… there is a jeweler that sells chronos not far away. Now it was his turn to “finger gun” as he powerwalked his way over to the frightened kid.

Where’s my card?!

“I… I gave it to my boss.” He responded with a frightened stutter but clearly frightened for a different reason.

I talked to your boss! She doesn’t know anything about it! Let me say the receipt for that.

The kid took off running.

SON OF A….

Now the big man was giving chase.

resonant-staff-hilt-lit-6.png

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
0cf9376e75158d86a4aaeac9fb408128.jpg

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
HK-88 Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Sanctuary Island

Last edited:
Cato threw up his hand at the sight of his below average score.

"Bruh."

The scaling of the machine in question aside, he was eager to make up for his lackluster performance in the racing game. This was not that. Cato twisted his lips and hmmm'd lowly as he stared at the surely rigged machine. A theory certain to be validated by his daughter's attempt. He smiled again, watching her teeter totter until bringing the hammer down. It didn't go far.

Cato blinked, puzzled by how the machine weighed these hits. All things considered, she still hit it higher than he expected a one-year old to be capable of, "She'll reach the top one day," He knelt down, and picked up Serena, who had already turned back around to beg him to be carried again.

"Let's see… Oh, okay. Here's one I know I'll rock," Cato nodded in the direction of the Grav-Ball Dunk. He played just such a game many times in his youth. Surely those instincts had not failed him as well...

Inanna Harth Inanna Harth
Tokens: 6
Tickets: 17​

Serena roared with victory, clutching her three tickets in her tiny fist and reaching up to her daddy with the other. "Hi Daddy."

"Let's see… Oh, okay. Here's one I know I'll rock."

"Sure." Inanna followed him over to the Grav-Ball machine, watching skeptically as Cato began the game. Not only did he win, he got a perfect score. "Bruh," she said, watching the machine spit out tickets. "You're pretty good at shooting balls into holes."

Taking a grav-ball from Serena just before the toddler could put her mouth on it, Inanna started her turn, hoping she wouldn't completely blow it...

Cato Harth Cato Harth
Tokens: 6
Tickets: 27​

7vYkk3O.jpg

Astral Arcade, Zeltros
Tags: Maeve Linahan Maeve Linahan , Open...

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi hadn't been conscious enough to notice the clear threat that the woman had posed for a moment. In fact, she simply looked on at her blissfully as if it hadn't even happened. But the woman's words did register in her head...

"I…" she began cautiously, trying to find the right words. "Would you…?"

And then she turned and walked away. At that moment, the Godoan's inner thoughts shifted, the intoxicating effects of the pheromones heightening a different kind of emotion. Doubts and anxieties began to creep in, and Loomi soon found herself overwhelmed by a sensation of worthlessness. It was like she was a child, one failing to do something for themselves for the first time now wallowing in their failure. In this instance, failing to connect with some really cool lady would have normally not been a big deal, but with an altered state of mind it seemed to be a floodgate.

A literal floodgate. Much like a child would after failing, Loomi was now crying. A torrent of tears seemed to stream down her face, a well previously unseen in her happy, elated state.

"O-oka-ay," she whimpered, though well after the woman had gotten a good distance away.

Now everything was miserable. The world might as well have been ending... but Loomi still had tokens to spend, and the Mandalorian game wasn't going to play itself.

So she played, fully sobbing the entire time.

Tickets: 17
Tokens: 7

Kahlil_Div2.png

Race time, huh? Kahlil let out a chuckle as he slipped back with Valery, slipping his hand into hers to squeeze gently as he watched Vera get into her gocart machine speeder thing. Then got into his own. Or at least tried. He was a short Epicanthix for sure, but he was still pretty tall. Getting into his own speeder was tricky. And uncomfortable. Likely more so for Valery, given just how pregnant she was at the moment.

The countdown pulled his attention at least. He turned his gaze ahead, only occasionally glancing to the two as the lights flashed the numbers. Then, it was go time. He wouldn't let Vera just win without some kind of challenge, after all.

H1GC0hP.png

Zeltros
div-orange.png
Outfit: Casual | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

While Kahlil awkwardly settled into his seat and adjusted it to work with his height, mother and daughter were already staring at the screen as if it was life or death. They both loved a challenge, and getting competitive over silly things was one of the best things in life.

"Think you can beat us huh, Vera?" Valery smirked.

"Uh-huh!" Vera exclaimed with a little bounce in her seat. Her mother knew just how to bring out the Noble in her, so when the timer ran out, she blasted off on her virtual racer. Valery did the same, and together with Kahlil, they accelerated towards the first bend. Valery managed to get ahead of Vera here, much to the little girl's frustration, so she decided to use the game's other options.

A circular saw shifted out from the front of her racer, and inch by inch, she got closer to her mother.

She was giggling like a maniac.

"Babe, she's trying to take me out!" Valery laughed.

“Oooh baby, still got it,” Cato did a little jig, relishing in his success. Can’t get any better than that. Twenty whole tickets poured out of the machine, and he scooped them up in triumph.

“You should know,” He replied. Whatever that means. He was just saying words as soon as they crossed his mind now. Once the high of victory wore off, he stepped back to let Inanna take her turn.

“Hi Daddy,” Serena said yet again as he held her.

“Hello, sweetie.” Inanna also did quite well, it turned out. Cato whistled, “Hey hey, pretty good,” He smirked, “Not perfect, of course, but few are.” He then took out his tokens and held them out in his palm. Serena reached out for them, presumably to try and eat one. “We’re about halfway through our supply. Where to next?”

Serena waved her arm at a row of arcade machines, with bright colors flying across the screen. She kept moving her mouth like she was trying to speak, but did not really know the words to convey what she was seeing. So instead she just laughed. Cato nodded, “Porg Hunt, then.” He led the way with a new confident pep in his step, and claimed the first available machine.

Tokens: 5
Tickets: 37​

Last edited:
He slumped his head to the side as if a blaster had gone off, dead. If only a steaming hole were left in its place to truly sell the act.

Corin held onto a smile that stemmed from the corner of his mouth, with eyes upon Yula carrying an almost sad tune. The last time they spoke, there was no shortage of wrongdoings. Whether he wanted to think of it as her fault, it hardly mattered now - Corin knew there was blame on his end, and by now... well, by now Yula was the only family Corin seemed to have left. Found or not.

"I thought for it to count I had to be initiated by grandma Perl." He said smugly with a smile, as if there were never any troubles to begin with. "Or does she waver that with the promise of cheap labour?"

Yula Perl Yula Perl

H1GC0hP.png

Zeltros
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

Mother and daughter yelled at the same time, and almost the same pitch when Kahlil hit them with the rocket. It didn't blow them up completely because it was just a game, but they were left spinning before their racers picked up some speed again. Not fast enough though — Kahlil would reach the finishing line first, with Vera coming up right behind him.

But the look on her face made it clear that 2nd place was just the first loser to her.

"No fair! You had rockets!" she hopped out of her cart and looked at her father with Valery's fiery gaze. But with the family laughing, she quickly giggled and ran over to her dad for a hug. "Can we do air hockey next, daddy?" she asked but he had no choice. Vera was already pulling him along.

Until she noticed mom wasn't following.

"Mommy! Come oonnn!" She yelled and Valery looked over from her seat with a smile. "Oh uh, go on. I'll be right there," she said, her face bright red and her smile a bit awkward.

Vera blinked, looked at her mom for a moment, then started giggling. "Mommy is stuck!" she yelled, loud enough for people around them to hear, and somehow Valery's face got even brighter. Turns out it was easy to get into the racer, but not back out whilst pregnant. She had hoped to stubbornly figure it out herself, but now she had to look at Kahlil for help.

"Babe... can you help me out, please?"

“You should know.”

"Heyoooo."

She watched Cato and Serena together, all smiles, until Cato had the nerve to call her less than perfect. "You've eaten your words several times today," she said, taking Serena as Cato began to play Porg Hunt.

He was mediocre at best. While Daddy tried to shoot the porgs, Inanna took the opportunity to engage with Serena. "You see that? That's a porg."

"Pog," Serena said, doing her best to echo her mother, then pointed to the toy gun.

"What's that? Do you know what that is?"

"Gun."

"Yeah, that's right." Inanna smiled, and Serena giggled happily. She kept pointing to things, wanting to know their names, and then repeating them, though not always accurately. It became a kind of game, one that the toddler could actually play.

Eventually Cato finished, and it was Inanna's turn. She passed Serena over to him, the exchange heralded by the customary "Hi Daddy!", of course.

"I'm about to put the fear of the Force into these porgs," Inanna muttered, picking up the toy blaster and beginning the hunt.

Cato Harth Cato Harth
Tickets: 43​

"You've eaten your words several times today,"

"True," Cato admitted, "But not that time."

"Ayo?"

"Nice."

Alas, his unlucky streak picked right back up again with Porg Hunt. Seeing his misfortune pile up, Cato just rolled with it, and jokingly blew on the barrel of his gun when he finished. He took his measly reward, and stepped back to hold Serena, "Hello again."

Inanna did far better, furthering her lead over Cato in the ticket department, "Alright, hotshot. I see how it is." Serena laughed and clapped her hands together, "You pick the next game. At this rate we're gonna get through most, if not all of them, at some point anyway."

Tickets: 43​

"I am the Queen of the Astral Arcade!" Inanna declared. "At least, for now!" She kissed Cato hard, then turned her head to blow a raspberry against Serena's neck. "Oh, I get to pick this time?... How about Whack-a-Sith?"

Serena seemed extraordinarily entertained by the game, laughing every time a Sith got whacked like it was the funniest thing in the world. After Inanna finished, she tried to reach for the rubber mallet as it was passed to Cato, wanting to play herself.

Cato Harth Cato Harth
Tokens: 4
Tickets: 58​

"Oh, I wonder if this has any Sparkle-Bop!"

That hurt.

That hurt Zak in his soul.

"Ugh," the Nautolan uttered, a dramatic roll of his head as he slumped forward with a sort of defeat. "I'm sure it has sparkle-bop."

Nevermind artistry. People just wanted catchy lyrics. They didn't even need to make sense. Just put a drum loop on it and repeat the same thing over to some chords and you had yourself a chart-topper.

Zak's was more gliz at present. Which made it very easy to dance to.

He just wasn't sure if he agreed with the moves that the game was calling for it.

Tokens Spent: 4
Tokens Remaining: 6
Tickets won: 3+2+11+6 (22)

Jack aleron

J
Outfit: xx
Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Jack didn't usually find himself on zeltros since he was awoken unless it was to assassinate an official who was here on holiday. And there where more than a few here on holiday not to mention a few notable Jedi as he entered the arcade. He just finished a job and was here to relax he wasn't looking to win any prizes at the moment just play a few games while he waited for confirmation that the job was done he glided through the groups of people not really being seen by any of them. A glove covering his left burned hand not that he felt any pain from it. But as he walked through he saw a few recognizable faces mainly the Noble family the Jedi trio obviously soon to be more.

As he walked over to the porg hunt machine he put a token in and began shooting porgs the former amnesiac Jedi wasn't going to get involved with Jedi or family affairs that wasn't why he was here he had jobs and between here and there he could have some down time that didn't involve clubs with loud bad music little did he know who or what was around the corner.

Tokens left:9
Tickets 15

IGqn8QU.png

Tags: Zak Dymo Zak Dymo | Daiya Daiya

Cyran had strolled over to the Galaxy wheel, slotting one of his few tokens into the machine. Pulling the lever on the machine it gave out a horrible noise as the wheel spun around some dizzyingly. He winced some as it did, but fortunately it wasn’t long before it landed on ten. Shrugging he figured a one to ten trade off from tokens to tickets was good enough. Collecting the ticks he made a note not to play it again since there wasn’t much excitement to be had with what was just a cheap slot machine. But now he could trade his tickets in for a… plush toy. Not great but not bad either.

If he could, the hoverboard would be a rad prize to get, but would probably need to spend all his tokens on the Galaxy Wheel and get lucky. Something that he would do a hard pass on. Making his way over to the DDR machines he’d eyed earlier the zeltron watched what looked to be a small pale child make a mad dash away from the machines, meaning that it seemed there was a spot open. Stepping next to the vacant machine, it was still playing. Rapidly losing its score without a player.

The turned his attention to the two youngins playing as well. A Nautolan boy and what looked to be a human teen that seemed rather familiar. Probably because they were impatiently waiting earlier for him to be done with the porg hunt game. Eventually the vacant game ended from losing enough beats. So Cyran stepped up onto the platform and slotted one of his own tokens in. The familiar game reminded him of his childhood. Turning his head back to the amphibian child he commented. “Hehe, I used to play DDR for hours when I was your age. Probably a bit rusty now tho.” Still though the zeltron imputed a song in. A Narvath Retro-Shudder tune from back one. When the music started he would try and move his feet along with the rhythm on the large controller platform beneath himself to the music.

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"All's fair in war and racing." Kahlil nodded once as if it was good knowledge he'd just imparted on his daughter. And smirked. And laughed. He couldn't keep a straight face on that even if he wanted to. Though his laugh stopped to a more chuckle as Vera pointed back towards Valery. He stepped over, gently scooping her up to get her out of the seat. "Come now Vera, don't make fun of your mother. She's doing everything for four people right now, that's quite a lot, don't you think?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

H1GC0hP.png

Zeltros
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Thanks..." Valery whispered softly when Kahlil scooped her out of the racer. She made no move to leave his arms either — it was pretty comfortable, and her feet and back were a bit sore from walking around. So to buy herself a few precious seconds, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Love you~" she added, soft but lovingly.

Vera, meanwhile, blinked and looked between her mom and dad while she considered Kahlil's words. "Hmm..." she waited for Valery to be set down again, and ran over to wrap herself around her mom's legs. "Sorry, mommy. I didn't mean to," she said, clearly feeling a bit upset for laughing at her mom.

Valery just chuckled and patted the top of her head, "It's fine, little star, but I'm going to just watch the next game, okay?" Valery asked, and Vera nodded before snatching her father's hand again, so she could pull him along to the ice hockey game. It was another chance to be competitive, another chance to beat him and win those plushies.

"This time you're not winning, daddy!" She exclaimed and right as the game began, she immediately turned to the Force, and telekinetically tried to pull away his hand so she could score on his goal.

"All is fair!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom