Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Galactic Economic Conference

thing_for_keys_1.png

Tagging: Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi
Proximity: Everyone else in the exhibition hall

A handshake could tell you a lot about a potential partner-- or a potential rival. Despite the softness of her blue palm and the millimeter-perfect manicured nails, Tycho could tell she was holding back her true strength to instead appear dainty and non-threatening. Suppressing her true self in favor of a carefully curated public image? Not too surprising. The Chuchi family was a powerful, lasting political dynasty; no doubt, Chi had learned from the best coaches in regards to manners and etiquette. But it begged the question of what the real Chi Chuchi was like. Tycho's own handshake was less refined, more firm, a habit brought on by having done this a thousand times before.

"Can't it be both?" the Chiss asked, a warm, genuine smile tugging at his gaunt cheeks. He nodded down at the aforementioned Lemon Drop. "You're right, this little baby definitely caught my eye. We've been looking for a way to clean up biohazardous material with no lingering chemical residue. I'm hoping your invention fits the bill."

His gaze flickered upward, momentarily broken as he saw a familiar face rushing to the bathrooms. Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell Poor bastard had one too many of the free cafs, it would seem. He'd have to give him a hard time for it later.

Returning his attention to Chi, Tycho moved in a little closer to the table, lowering his voice. It wasn't really necessary, of course-- the exhibition hall was loud enough to conceal their conversation. However, in his experience, designers, artists and inventors liked the feeling of being involved in something more personal, more private. Anything to break the routine of mundane monotony. "And... ValeCorp is looking to break into the prosthetic market. I've already got some pretty talented designers working on consumer-grade artificial limbs, but your armor got me thinking..." Tycho elaborated, nodding up to the display overhead.

"What about a luxury option? Not something mass-produced. I'm talking custom, scratch-built, order only. Prestigious, if you wanna use that word. You provide the design, we provide the materials," Tycho explained. He lifted a hand, gesturing to her display overhead-- as if there was an imaginary banner that had appeared. "Che's Boutique presents, in cooperation with ValeCorp..."

"It is rare I show myself publicly, but boldness has its time and its place.", the Corpse said to the man as he approached.​
On reflex, the Praetorians stepped infront of Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund as he approached - one slighty shorter than him, the other a bit taller. Their faces were obscured by their masks, silent and total in the appearence of strength that they were. Empyrean watched them for a moment, waited to see if Aurelian took offense, made a foolish move like strike them. After only a few seconds, he did not, so Empyrean raised a single finger - and the Force echoed his command to them both. They stepped aside with no fan fair.​
"As the Sith near the Corporate Sector once more, we seek to rehash old alliances. Government contracts, public works, partnerships with the Sith's labor guilds to make sure my Empire runs... efficiently. I could have sent a representative, but it has been many years since I've partook in these meetings; and the want outweighed my good sense.", he said as he looked at the others. Many had looked at him and held their private thoughts from him - or so they had attempted.​
He could sense it, the fear and unease they had the Emperor would arrive in such an odd gathering, and yet he was here none the less. There was a time where even greed outweighed fear for the Corporats of the Galaxy. Not today it seems. His gaze fell back on the golden titan before him and his dead expression grew ever more... dead.​
"Do you have something to offer me, man of gold?"​

Aurelian Sigismund
Hegemon of Zakuul and Vandemar, Moff of Vandemar, Exarch of Zakuul, Imperator of the Eternal Legion
The Griffin of Zakuul

SigWIP2.gif

line2.png

{ THE EMPEROR'S VICTORY }
MANAAN | GEC TOWER | MEETING HALLS
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES - PART II

The Zakuulan ignored the two Praetorians from the moment they dropped their guard on him. He was aware that to many Lightsiders their presence would be repulsive, antagonising, just because of what and how they were. And Darksiders would find them intriguing, challenging maybe and value their worth or making. Aurelian simply ignored them and focused on the Sith Emperor.

"The Outer Rim holds many opportunities and resources which are ready to be grabbed by the strongest ... bidder." The pause before the last word was intentional, giving the sentence an early ending before a second ending came more suitable for what most in the room would agree to.

His senses were on alert but he did not actually expect any action to occur besides some drama or verbal engagement. These were corporate representatives, not childish Jedi or petty Sith who wanted a piece of a cake which was far too big to swallow. They were afraid, they were making an effort to ignore the presence. It was not surprising at all. The former Exarch never met the Sith Emperor before but could tell that he radiated with power and terror.

"Though I wonder, with the facilities, weapons, warships, technologies I have at my disposal - what could I offer that you do not already have?" The ancient's gaze set on the corpse, no quarter given, no expression offered but a stoic neutrality. His surface emotions were curiosity and intrigue, he was not bothering to try to conceal them. He was doing most of the business of his realms himself, reviewing and amending it, signing deals or refusing them. There was very little which Aurelian did not oversee himself and it was a bold thought that a Sith sovereign would do the same, not occupying himself with 'more important' matters, arcane and esoteric shenanigans.

"The Galaxy holds many riches and assets credits cannot acquire."

To Tilon's immense surprise, security let him keep his lightsaber. He tied the dinghy up at the dock between a pair of luxury hoveryachts, wrung saltwater from his brilliant hair, and headed up into the megastructure. Nice as it was to get back on solid ground or something like it - and his stomach did thank him for that - this place felt like sterile death. It was totally alien to the ocean ecosystem around it, an ecosystem that its construction had been harming for two long years. Not a pleasant place.

In the interests of blending in, he moved to a public 'fresher and began removing sea-salt deposits from this and that in front of the mirror. All the while, he felt the not-far-off presence of a Darksider, someone who enjoyed being a beacon. The Force, Dad had always said, wasn't radar - but it could be if the person you were trying to feel really, really wanted to be felt.

Tidying up was, of course, procrastination. Because Tilon had to admit he had no earthly clue how to handle the situation. If this was a Sith Lord, his odds against someone like that were slim, and the wisdom of starting a fight here was dubious. There could be an awful lot of collateral damage, and who knew how security forces might act, for that matter. Get eyes on the Darksider, sure, obvious. Past that...?

There was a nauseated-looking businessbeing in here. "Seasick too?" Tilon said to Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell with sympathy. "You'd think they'd build their monstrosity somewhere accessible. Overhead must be through the roof."

thing_for_keys_1.png
Tags: Tycho Vale Tycho Vale

It was hard not to smirk when her new acquaintance admitted to her being right, so instead her smile just broadened into one of genuine pleasure as Tycho displayed good social graces. Too many people these days forwent manners in favor of brevity. She supposed it was the 'in style' to try and appear strong, like a military figure from a holo drama. Still, under the surface her mind raced, programming the nano-bots had been a nightmare even with her A.I. assistant Ji-Ji taking on the brunt if it. Chemicals she knew they'd do, but 'biohazard' could mean quite a few things.

Something distracted him and she looked the opposite direction, her head slightly tilting as if in thought. They'd grown accustomed to one another after so long working together, and Ji-Ji was sending relevant information into her contacts before Tycho stepped in again. His experience was right on the money again as he voiced his seductive proposal.

Even as she considered his words, she was nodding along, unwilling to hide her growing enthusiasm. Prosthetics were tricky and full of juxtapositions, both in their design and psychological considerations of any long-term user. "I'd say that's a very intriguing proposal Mr. Vale." Chi leaned in and matched his lowered tone as if joining him in conspiracy before switching back to her previous mannerisms. "And you're correct in thinking I don't do mass-produced, but I do think your name should come first. Just makes better business sense. And here." She held out the Lemon Drop to him along with a card slid from a pocket. "I don't believe you have any doubts as to the quality of my work, but the convention floor isn't the place to discuss business. We could adjourn to one of the meeting rooms. Or if you'd prefer to prepare, the card has my contact details and the number for my IGBC clearing account." Chi hadn't mentioned a price, hadn't really set one in her mind either. It had been a toy to keep her occupied during hyper space jumps. She was more interested in seeing her creations go towards the worthy and interesting who'd put them to use rather than just those able to afford any frivolity no matter how extravagant.

Judah was washing his hands at the sink when he heard speaking. Head turned towards the man as he finished. There was a familiar look to him, as if somewhere just recently. Wasn't this guy one of the environmental protesters? Had to be.

There was a nauseated-looking businessbeing in here. "Seasick too?" Tilon said to Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell with sympathy. "You'd think they'd build their monstrosity somewhere accessible. Overhead must be through the roof."

"Not at all, too much free caf of low quality. Would have thought they brought out the good stuff this weekend but apparently not."

Judah regarded the man again.

"You're the bullhorn guy, right? I see what you guys were doing this morning, lot of respect. I'd like to donate a MTX Oceanic Decontaminating Power Station to your cause. Ocean conservation is important and typically those stations are used for worlds beyond hope but I think it would improve the situation here considering the disruption from all the construction and flights in."

He fished out a business card and handed it over.

"Whenever you're ready to talk."

Tagging: Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi

The Pantoran's honesty and openness was, frankly, pretty damn refreshing. In his experience, most people in business-- potential rivals and partners alike-- tended to conceal their true enthusiasm and interest in a deal, fearing that being seen as too eager would ruin their negotiating position. But there was no negotiating here, not yet anyways; it was just two people talking about something they were passionate about, one with the skill and talent to imagine it, the other with the resources to make it real. The fact that she played along with his little faux-conspiracy talk was just the sweet syrup on top of the uj cake.

He was starting to like Chi Chuchi.

"And you're correct in thinking I don't do mass-produced, but I do think your name should come first. Just makes better business sense. And here."

Tycho graciously accepted both things that were offered to him. The Lemon Drop was carefully slid into his jacket pocket; the last thing he wanted to do was set it off, even if all it would do was make him impeccably clean. He hoped. The business card was carefully appraised, blue fingers holding it from point to point as his glowing red eyes memorized the information printed on it, before tucking it into one of the pockets over his chest. From the other pocket, he removed three things-- a blank check, a stylus, and a business card of his own. Both the pen and the business card were created from the same sheer black metal, pressed flat and delicately laced with gold trim. The business card held his name, personal contact details, and the address for ValeCorp's HQ on Dantooine.

"I don't believe you have any doubts as to the quality of my work, but the convention floor isn't the place to discuss business. We could adjourn to one of the meeting rooms. Or if you'd prefer to prepare, the card has my contact details and the number for my IGBC clearing account."

"That makes this next part very easy," Tycho replied, using the surface of her table to scribble out the details on the check. The number he wrote down on the check had a considerable amount of zeroes trailing after it. "Now, this isn't going to be your final payment by any means... just consider it compensation for the Lemon Drop, and an advance on whatever final consulting and design fees we establish over the course of the project." His signature on the check was brief, looking far more akin to a doctor's prescription shorthand-- which it was. He had learned to write from his father, after all.

"I agree with you that this isn't the place to discuss business, but I'm not convinced that those meeting rooms are as secure as they say they are," Tycho continued, sliding the check-- and his business card-- across the table to her. "So. When this whole shindig is over, I'd like you to come visit me on Dantooine, if you're up to it. You can see our operation at work and we can hash the details out in my office."

A pause, and another smile.

"And please, call me Tycho."

"Surely you're aware of what my Order is doing.", he said lazily.​
"Fighting amongst themselves, vying for every ship, cred, and politician they can get their hands on. All in an effort to unseat me from my eternal throne - yet even Death could not take me from this galaxy. Not yet at least."​
He motioned for the giant to find a seat among the others there. Normally, one would be expected to bow and placate the Emperor, if nothing else than for appearances of servitude - but Empyrean only forced Sith to do such things, to remind them of their place. Everyone else he just didn't respect as much, but in a much different way.​
"I need eyes, ears, and hands willing to grip my Empire's economy by the throat. People invested in their own profits, means, and ideas - who have something to gain by serving as my liaisons. The more fighting over the scraps of my Empire, the less likely they'll gain enough to truly strike me down; so I've come here. To hand away my great guilds and workers, so that nobody else can get them."​
"That's what Credits can't buy, man of gold. Competition."​

Aurelian Sigismund
Hegemon of Zakuul and Vandemar, Moff of Vandemar, Exarch of Zakuul, Imperator of the Eternal Legion
The Griffin of Zakuul

SigWIP2.gif

line2.png

{ THE EMPEROR'S VICTORY }
MANAAN | GEC TOWER | MEETING HALLS
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES - PART III

Aurelian's brow twitched for a fracture of a second at the phrasing of the Sith, 'eternal' - in his opinion the only eternal the Sith have accomplished is showing that failure can be repeated with the same ideas and goals over and over again. But he has not engaged in this conversation to think or even talk about ideologies.

He moved to take a seat, while hostile towards what the creature in front of him presented, a certain set of manners and mind for diplomacy was just appropriate in these circumstances. The Sith was the epitome of feeling superior, it was interesting and amusing to a degree, even though that would quickly turn to tiring. Dead, alive, young or old, a Sith was just that, a Sith.

The concept of the Sith Emperor was interesting. Outsource resources and assets to remove them from direct control and put those trying to undermine the strength of the Emperor at odds with the new owners. It was smart - on his side. He would not lose anything while the rivals knew exactly what was going on but now someone else had to take care of it. It spread their attention and freed up his own and potentially gave him an ally who would retaliate if assets got under attack.

"Are you just seeking for new managers or do you want to completely remove your great guilds and workers from your domain?"

Truth be told. Aurelian was not interested to play a role in the supply or economy of the Sith. It would be more than desireable to fight the Sith and leverage control over some of their industries and wage economic war against contenders, but he was busy elsewhere for the time being. It was a rare opportunity to meet the Sith Emperor and get a measure of the ruler.

"Aside from getting paid by the taxes of your Empire and painting a target on my front door for your contenders, how exactly do you envision the transition?"

"How do you imagine a liaison with you to look like?"

Tilon made Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell 's business card disappear.

"Quite the offer. I'm not an organizer, but I think I know the people who know the people who can decide whether to take you up on that. Longtime Selkath activists and environmentalists, some of the same organizations that helped after the...Jedi sank Ahto City, and when it got rebuilt."

He fished out the card again.

"So you're Salacia. My name's Tilon Quill, good to meet you. See you around, Mister Dashiell?"

Pending additional developments, he made for the bathroom's exit.

thing_for_keys_1.png
Tags: Tycho Vale Tycho Vale

"Then you must call me Chi in return Tycho." She replied with a matching smile. She regarded the check with a raised eyebrow before tucking it away in a protected pocket inside her coat without comment. They were rare but could still be deposited electronically and it would clear or not well before she arrived at Dantooine.

Absentmindedly her fingers explored the business card, felt the weight of the metal, the tasteful thickness of it, the raised lettering... By the spirits, even the trim matched with his pen. She withdrew a little card holder from another pocket and added it to the sachet behind a stack of her own spares. The other side contained the other cards already collected. The non-digital ones at least.

"And I'd love to see your offices, I'm sure they'll be a delight. Shall we say a week after the conference or there about?" That would give them both plenty of time to travel and recover from the same conference. She would also have time to perform some early research and design work to have something to present on their next meeting.

"See you around kid, don't lose that."

Making his exit from the bathroom, Judah didn't have intentions to go back to the Salacia Consolidated booth to hang with the over eager interns. Not yet anyways. He had seen Tycho Vale floating around, talking up a blue skinned woman on his extremely focused trip just moments ago. Or had he been in that long?

No, he caught sight of the Chiss as he drew closer, the long ponytail a dead give away for his new friend. They had bonded over their initial meeting on their time in the Galactic Republic military, business, and the general state of the galaxy. Judah considered the man to have a solid head on his shoulders and it had been welcome to find a trade partner he got along easily with.

"Then you must call me Chi in return Tycho." She replied with a matching smile

He caught the words as he drew closer, then immediately hung back, looking suddenly extremely interested in the latest in subsonic cleaning systems. Judah would hassle his friend in a moment about the blatant flirting.

Tags : Tycho Vale Tycho Vale | Tilon Quill Tilon Quill | Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi

Chessa-Bossa-1.jpg

Interactions: Open
Objective: Network, create connections
Secondary Objective: Purchase a microphone
✦ Invited to sing in the Depth lounge, later​

It had been a while since the singer had gotten the chance to stay at a luxury hotel, and no, it wasn't the Starry Horizon Suite that Chessa was staying at but rather another nearby hotel... Chessa may have gotten the opportunity to sing within the VIP Depth lounge but she wasn't quite important enough to get a suite at the iconic Starry Horizon. The Mirialian had woken up rather late, she had planned to do her own personal shenanigans before proceeding to do her job, without haste she quickly got up to dress for the long day ahead. Chessa let her hair loose going past her waist, and she picked a rather simple dress- or so she deemed it so for her taste. In less than thirty minutes, Chessa grabbed her purse and rushed out of the room and into an air taxi.

The sights of Manaan were impressive, it was the utter opposite of her desert wasteland home. Right before Chessa could have thoughts about seasickness, she arrived at the entrance of the Galactic Economic Conference Tower. She thanked her droid driver before walking off into the tower.

"Impressive," she muttered under her breath as she entered, her eyes were bombarded by the signs and booths spread throughout the main hall. There was absolutely no way that there wouldn't be at least a few booths that sold microphones amidst this maze of technology. It somewhat felt rather silly that she would put so much focus on purchasing a microphone when there were lots of other impressive technology. Obviously, Chessa planned to talk, a lot.

thing_for_keys_1.png

Tagging: Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell

"You'll love the offices, Chi," Tycho said, confidence in his voice. The corporate building was a marvel of sandcrete architecture, accompanied by the benefit of natural surroundings. Dantooine's northern continent was a picturesque beauty at this time of year, the shimmering fields of grain taking on hues of amber and gold as the crisp autumn air started to sink in. The resemblance to Chi's eyes would certainly be an interesting coincidence. He took a moment to scribble the information into his planner, pulled from yet another jacket pocket-- not a digital pad, but an actual pad of flimsiplast bound together with metal rings. It was old school, but it was also a habit he had picked up from his days in the service.

"One week... from the last day of the conference," Tycho said aloud, cementing the date in the planner as well as his mind. He nodded approvingly as he slipped his planner back into his pocket. "I'm looking forward to it, Chi. It'll be a pleasure to work with someone so dedicated to her craft."

The Chiss was about to bid her farewell, but as he glanced around the room, a familiar sight caught his eye. An amused smile creased his cheeks as he saw Judah Dashiell doing his best to appear interested in an exhibition of subsonic vacuum cleaners nearby. The man was not slick by any means, and it didn't take a genius to figure that Judah had probably been approaching him before realizing he was mid-conversation.

Tycho raised his voice slightly, just loud enough to be heard over the din of the crowd. "Judah, you old dog!" The Chiss laughed. "Quit skulking around over there! Come introduce yourself to Chi Chuchi."

Tycho raised his voice slightly, just loud enough to be heard over the din of the crowd. "Judah, you old dog!" The Chiss laughed. "Quit skulking around over there! Come introduce yourself to Chi Chuchi."

Apparently his attempts to look at the latest in housecleaning technology hadn't gone unnoticed. He had been trying to give Tycho a moment to work his magic, which apparently must have happened if he was being hailed over. Judah suspected if Tycho Vale had crashed and burned spectacularly the man would have joined him in talking up a vacuum sales-being.

So he tore himself away from the Dust Destroyer 9000 and joined the two blue-skinned corporate titans in conversation. Hand immediately outstretched to the woman, greeting her with a warm smile.

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Chuchi. Judah Dashiell. I don't believe we've ever crossed paths before? I think I would have remembered but the years are quickly advancing."

Tags : Tycho Vale Tycho Vale | Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi

thing_for_keys_1.png

Tags: Tycho Vale Tycho Vale Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell

Tycho using the old style of pen and flimsi impressed, but didn't surprise Chi. He'd struck her as a more old-fashioned gentleman not given to ostentatious displays despite his business card. If she had to guess it had been as part of a gift set with the pen or him acting on a recommendation on 'looking the part.' As for herself, she trusted her memory, and her AI friend Ji-Ji who'd already have added it to their own planner. She wondered what he'd have to say about this, he'd be excited about the potential work but wouldn't let the opportunity to tease her pass either.

Chi was about to reply and say her good-byes when something seemed to catch Tycho's eye in another booth. Or rather some one he then called over quiet exuberantly. At his friend's introduction, Chi again took the offered hand as she had Tycho's and felt his rougher fingers slide against hers.

"I used to be somewhat known back in the Republic days, but as you said, the years are unkind. Perhaps that's where you recognize me from?" She turned her head just slightly as if genuinely curious. It had been ages since she'd been recognized on sight and she was curious if this young man had or was just being charming. "But I hope you weren't looking for the latest in cleaning, I'm afraid our friend Tycho has you beat on that front." Chi finished with a smile for the Chiss.

thing_for_keys_1.png

Tagging: Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell

Tycho remained quiet as his two business partners conversed, arms folded over his chest with another genuine smile on his face. Connections were the lifeblood of his line of work, but more than that, they were fun. The galaxy had an interesting way of bringing different people together. The revelation that Chi Chuchi had once been involved in politics, but was presumably no longer, was unsurprising, but still interesting. The Chuchi family had always been political by nature; what caused her to stray from the course? He silently wondered if he and Chi shared some similarities when it came to their outlooks on familial duty. He made a mental note to ask her about it another time.

Tycho gently (very gently) patted the cleaning grenade in his pocket when Chi gestured to him with her smile. "If the years have been unkind to Chi, imagine how they've been to us, old man," the Chiss joked to Judah.

Tycho turned back to the Pantoran at her table, gesturing to the human as he explained: "Judah's the one to thank for getting our prosthetic division off the ground, actually. We just negotiated a pretty sweet deal. Salvaged metal for medical supplies."

Tags : Tycho Vale Tycho Vale | Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi

"I was not a politically minded young man nor of any real status to meet. I'm sure I saw your campaign advertisements around. As for the years, Miss Chuchi they have been more than kind to you. Tycho and I look like we got the rough end of a sarlacc pit."

As the Chiss started to speak upon their salvage deal, Judah wanted to interrupt him. Wasn't his job here to swoop in and hype up Tycho in a wing-man type deal? It had been a long time since he had performed such a task but he still understood the basic concept.

"Tycho is far too generous. Salacia merely picks trash out of the hyperlanes, it was the least I can do for a company that is out here changing lives. I'm not sure of your current dealings but I cannot recommend Tycho and ValeCorp enough."

thing_for_keys_1.png

Tags: Tycho Vale Tycho Vale Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell

"My political career must have been it," Chuchi easily agreed, "it's what I was referencing but you're the first to mention politics. Chi Chuchi, former Representative of Rendili to the Republic " She gave a playful curtsy while reintroducing herself. The bit about years she let slide, there was no real polite way to follow that line and one shouldn't ever engage in a game of one-upmanship.

There was however a new concern pressing at her. "This salvage, am I expected to do my work with it? I could implement some, but the presentation would need some workshopping before I'd want my brand associated with the material." Chi wasn't willing to let such a thing sink this deal before it even got going, but many of the people her products were designed for would see salvage as trash. Like Judah had just called it. "Or is it more for the mass-produced market?"

Luckily enough - and Tilon could be very lucky when necessary; he had the Suerton knack - a few unobtrusive vantage points presented themselves. He spent several minutes pondering the large meeting rooms and the landing facilities. The disturbance in the Force turned out to be exactly what his gut had suggested: a Sith Lord bent on making his presence obvious. The closest thing to duty that Tilon had in this situation was to learn more.

From a distance, Tilon briefly watched Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean talk with Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund in the meeting halls. Eavesdropping without detection struck him as impractical. So did stealing that ST-4 Adonis parked outside: it likely had at least a few crew aboard, maybe more than a few, and that would mean killing. And he didn't have a bug or a tracking beacon or anything halfway useful on hand.

For a brief and dazzlingly stupid moment he considered confronting the Sith, or introducing himself, or trying to call down the Order of Shasa. He saw nothing but terrible odds down all three paths.

There was very little, in the end, that one unprepared Jedi Knight could do against a Sith Lord. That didn't sit well. Neither did the realization that none of the options he'd considered could accomplished much of anything useful even if they all went off perfectly.

For now, he just tried to blend in. Maybe he'd still get lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom