Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Alliance

Although it is evident that I am one of those that condemned actions taken at Etti IV...

'The Republic has become too violent and warlike', so the Galactic Alliance is gonna cause even more violence and fights to try and end the violence and war-likeness of the Republic? I can't see the point in this, but regardless I wish you good luck.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
The Jedi are killing in the name of peace. Not much difference.

Sometimes sacrifices must be made for peace. If it takes a year of fighting for a hundred years of peace, it's worth it.

Urmax Pholoka

U
The Order of Dai Bendu Palawa favors this rebellion, but asks both parties to please consider non-violent means through diplomacy before resorting to all out war. We will also assist both sides in managing the wounded if all out war begins, as we stand as a neutral party in this conflict.

My question is what is the GAs view on force users? How will they be used within the faction?
Will there be a new Jedi order or something new? Something that limits their influence?
@[member="Vykon Halke"]

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
Yes, a New Jedi Order. I haven't exactly figured out how it will work, of course the Grandmaster would serve on the Triumvirate. My current idea is to have them basically be citizens and allow them as individuals to join the military or whatever. But I'm semi waiting on the appointment of a Grandmaster and other things to decide.

@[member="Brin Vext"]

hmm, so what is stoping them from doing the same thing as in the republic? (i know for this site you cant cut the force users out coz we have SO many, im just thinking IC what would make sence to do)
@[member="Vykon Halke"]

oh and i might have something planed that you will find very interesting. PM me if you want to know more

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
@[member="Brin Vext"] - If the Jedi attempt such actions, we would hope that the Jedi Order deals with it. If repeated cases happen and it's still happening and not being dealt with, we will intervene.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] - I could fit the demise of your faction on my schedule. Would Next Monday or Wednesday work best for you?

@[member="Vykon Halke"] Actually next Saturday would be great, Monday and Wednesday I'm taking your mom out for lunch. She's getting on in her years and you never visit anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom