Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Alliance

Karolus Krupp said:
I don't get what the problem with this faction is that it's brought up 3 pages of discussion. Good luck with the faction like, ignore OOC crying, mate. :)
WOW, you took out words in such a wrong way. I welcome this challenge and am fully happy about facing off against it and i even said yes to getting attacked by Assassins. I fully hope and give this faction my best mind in the chance they succeed as i am in the same position on Arthur with my own Empire im trying to make a major player. WITH THAT SAID, im still gonna murder every single traitor because, ya know, they be traitors and the Republic has become space 'Murica.

Er.. Is this a bad time to bring up the fact that I'm a dark and light side user <.<

And I didn't attack the Jedi on sight >.>

But was still called Sith and all that jazz cause Jedi refuse to see anything more then their black and white <.<

Just sayin.

This thread has scared this baby panda. :(

Baby-panda-giant-bucket-of-cute.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom