Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Future Involvement

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hey there everyone,

I'm finding myself at a bit of a standstill after having been less than active over the past month or two and I'm not sure where Caedyn will be heading in the immediate future. He has strong ties to both the Outer Rim Territories, as well as taking on some part-time work within the Confederacy due to his Daughter living on Naboo with her Mother Asaraa Vaashe, but so far much of what goes on for the character is considered background knowledge with little-to-no engagement with groups or writers these days, and I'm wanting to change that.

Caedyn has always been caught between the Je'daii and Jedi ideologies/values, however, he is pro-light side in personal affiliation and practice. What I feel he is lacking in his life are close friendships and personal relationships/bonds with others. Previously, his associations have been largely revolving around faction directions and purpose, and thus his personal life has always felt a little empty. That said, I'm also entirely open to faction involvement too and just wanted to rediscover that love for writing him again.

I'm open-minded, so any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

Caedyn Arenais

C
My character Omen is in the same place and has needed a teacher. It could either be a run-in encounter or whatever you have in mind. I'm also open to anything.

Caedyn Arenais

Caedyn can definitely offer a few pointers. What sort of teaching are you looking for? It'd be good for Caedyn to meet Omen and see how things click. His track record hasn't proven to be the most successful lately in that regard.

Well Faith Organa Faith Organa and I are planning a storyline on Alderaan, you can join if you like!

It's been a long time since I was in a thread with either of you? What sort of direction are you heading in and how could Caedyn help?

Caedyn Arenais

You're always welcome to swing by Midvinter for another pep talk. :)

Caedyn will always jump at the chance to see Thurion and Midvinter again! I'm totally down :)

KAR2

K
My characters Katarine and Holly need friends. We could do a fun thread together if you are looking for more friend stuff

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
I would say Omen may need training in the control of the force. He has the potential and is training by himself via books and holocron transcripts but he really hasn't had a teacher that will stay with him for more than 1 or 2 threads. Dueling practice would also be helpful. If nothing else we can talk about your Mother coming back from the dead.

Caedyn Arenais

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn Arenais

You’re always welcome at the Praxeum toooo <3

I joined the faction as soon as I saw the revamp go live! Always happy to support independent branches of the Order in the Galaxy today!

My characters Katarine and Holly need friends. We could do a fun thread together if you are looking for more friend stuff

I'd be happy to write with you again Kat. Holly's a reporter isn't she? There's a few angles with regards to House Arenais that could be possible on that end, or Kat herself I believe has run into both Veiere and Caedyn a couple times before?

I would say Omen may need training in the control of the force. He has the potential and is training by himself via books and holocron transcripts but he really hasn't had a teacher that will stay with him for more than 1 or 2 threads. Dueling practice would also be helpful. If nothing else we can talk about your Mother coming back from the dead.

Caedyn Arenais

I haven't yet read your character bio but from what I can see of your character thus far, he appears to be very much the soldier type. It could be interesting trying to train a soldier from a Jedi perspective and seeing how the two worldviews blend together (if they do).

My only concern is that taking on an apprentice is a big commitment and requires consistent activity and this LFG is an attempt to revive my muse, so I'd hate to pick something up and it ends up being a disappointment or not what you expect.

Well we're going to do a rescue plot where Jax and a group of people will be rescuing some senators from the Flesh Raiders.

When is this thread due to go live man? I've always liked what I've seen of your stuff and it's been an age since an Arenais shared a thread with Faith too!

KAR2

K
Caedyn Arenais I don’t remember us ever writing together but I’ve been here so long it all blurs together. Would you like me to throw up a social thread? I could make it open if you want to meet more people too?

Caedyn Arenais

C
Omen is basically a hermit in one of Kashyyyk's mountains. If you have an order for Tihaar, he will fill it.

Great, I'm interested in getting us started. How would the two of them meet with one another? Caedyn Arenais is fairly well known within Silver Space, so it wouldn't be out of the question for Omen to reach out to him via the holonet to arrange a meet?

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Great, I'm interested in getting us started. How would the two of them meet with one another? Caedyn Arenais is fairly well known within Silver Space, so it wouldn't be out of the question for Omen to reach out to him via the holonet to arrange a meet?
So you just want me to leave a message? Either with your secretary or on your holo? If so that works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom