Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Future Involvement

Caedyn Arenais

C
Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Heh, having a secretary would have been much more like Cae's Mom to do.

All personal messages are directed to his Datapad or live transmissions to his holocom. If you're happy with either of those options, I can get us started?

OK. Sooooooo what if. Hear me out. What if you mapped out a path to where Caedyn meets his end.

I legit think that it can be not having this plan to work towards that can limit characters.

Inkara Liet

I
OK. Sooooooo what if. Hear me out. What if you mapped out a path to where Caedyn meets his end.

I legit think that it can be not having this plan to work towards that can limit characters.
I should not be surprised that it's you of all people that's suggesting this. :p

Caedyn Arenais it's a good suggestion, though. Having at least a vague roadmap at all has helped me a lot with writing some characters, in the past.

And on the topic of this thread.. I'm not per se in a position to offer to write with you, at the moment, but I would, if I wasn't trying to be careful about how much I take on. You're a good writer, and I've always enjoyed reading your stuff. :)

Caedyn Arenais

C
Let’s thread some timeee <3

I'd love to write with you again, just say the time and location :D

I should not be surprised that it's you of all people that's suggesting this. :p

Caedyn Arenais it's a good suggestion, though. Having at least a vague roadmap at all has helped me a lot with writing some characters, in the past.

And on the topic of this thread.. I'm not per se in a position to offer to write with you, at the moment, but I would, if I wasn't trying to be careful about how much I take on. You're a good writer, and I've always enjoyed reading your stuff. :)

I'm not closed off to the idea of Caedyn being killed off, though I feel like there's still more he could achieve as a character having not met his limit. For example, I always wanted him to achieve the rank of Master, yet never felt like he'd done anything worthy of attaining the rank.

I guess I was thinking in terms of Faction involvements. Groups I don't usually write with, but if Caedyn's story was to come to a conclusion, I do have his daughter Kristyl Arenais to continue on his legacy and achieve what Caedyn could not.

Part of me also feels like I may have ruined the character experience for myself due to past affiliations/actions...(Though this is one of those me-problems).

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalie is a Agent for the SIA in the Galactic Alliance. It could be fun to have them be friends who also help each other out with intel and assignments, since you are in the outer regions, that could be valuable to Kalie. Let me know!

Caedyn Arenais

C
Kalie is a Agent for the SIA in the Galactic Alliance. It could be fun to have them be friends who also help each other out with intel and assignments, since you are in the outer regions, that could be valuable to Kalie. Let me know!

Sorry Kalie, as nice as it sounds, I decided to conclude this character's story as I wanted to focus on other directions. Caedyn has since retired to his homeworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom