Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Thurion has never really delved into a long-lasting master-apprentice commitment as of yet, but rather handed out words of wisdom to whomever seeks it. While very good at it (imo), I'm now looking for someone to fill a more permanent position by his side. For this reason, you'll forgive me for being extra picky about who I will choose to take on. ^_^

Age: The younger the better, but I would prefer that you are at least younger than Thurion (27).
Personality: All I'm asking is that you act your age. Other than that, generally good-natured would be a plus.
Alignment: Preferrably Jedi, but other schools of thought are welcome to apply (Neutral, Rogue, etc).
Faction: Any, but know that Thurion is heavily involved with both the Silver Jedi and Levantine Sanctum.

That's about it. I should also mention that his skills are primarily lightsaber-based (most notably Djem-So), but he's also mastered the art of healing and various other more miscellaneous powers and skills. Whatever you wish your focus to be, I'm sure we'll make it work. :)

A little about Thurion: He's very kind and polite, and can be very playful at times. He's a rather unconventional Jedi in that he sees no issues in falling in love - even with other Jedi, seeing how he's about to marry one himself. He's also very protective of those he considers his friends and loved ones, and as his apprentice you would fall into this category. He'll worry more about your safety than results during training exercises, for example. He's fought countless battles yet remains true to his vow to never kill a sentient being, even Sith. If pressed, however, he'll do what is necessary to keep his allies safe.

And yes - you get to touch the beard.

There you go! Hopefully this won't feel like applying for a job or anything. :p

Hugh Seyley

H
Maybe not a true Jedi, but at least a Lightsider Neutral... :p Plus the never hurting anybody part.

I think it's very difficult to find a full-time master these days and none of my current characters have one... So I thought I'd at least give a try this time, just to be sure.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Greetings, old friend, it's about time a worthy master has shown his face (and beard). Care to take a primitive, yet wise, Dantari-Human mutt and teach him how to be even more wise? Philosophy, ethics, and bladework are a must and adventures are to be non-stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom