Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Dancer to... Whatever It Is You Are!

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="William Seraven"] [member="Saryana Lynae"]

She smiled and heard the words, though she chose to keep it silent how she was the farthest thing from a Jedi, once having her course set the ship lurched and launched into hyperspace, leaving her the free time to get to know her guests and prospective students. "Now, tell me about yourselves... and miss Lynae, i could care less about if you like him or not, you dont have to act like im some stuck up Jedi that says relations are bad."

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
Saryana blushed even more, but nodded slowly. She wasn't really sure what to tell the half-Echani. Sary didn't think of herself as a very interesting person and she had no idea what she had to say that would be worth telling. She pulled her datapad from her bags and started doodling on it to pass the time, hoping Alex would question Will instead. The Zorren was probably much more interesting than she was. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="William Seraven"]

I let out a small chuckle and rested back. "Well, you know I'ma zorren so that covers a lot of my back story. Hunted all my life, planetary exile, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc. My personal thing is that I left my parents to let them pay the bills while I made my own way. So, until recently, I've just been wandering the galaxy taking food where I could get it, that is until I met Sary who kindly gave me a place to sleep."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="William Seraven"]

She watched them and nodded. "Interesting indeed..." She was studying their reactions to the question, her interest peaking when Saryana didn't say a word and knew better than to pester... the Zorren was much more forward about it though. "Tell me then Will, hearing that your planet is now free, will you want to go back to it within say the coming month?"

I thought for a moment then nodded my head. "Of course. I was only there for a little while, but the great forest was a day of paradise for me. Apparently I'm descended from that region so it only makes sense. Just have to watch out for the Teradin trees. I once saw one eat a nerf that the bandits had imported... then it ate the bandit who was moving it."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="William Seraven"]

Alex lost the color to her face as she thought about the tree and coughed to get a lump in her throat out. "R-right, the Teradin trees... can we not talk about those... things." She shifted her gaze down, caught off guard by the mention of those demons and soon found herself regretting asking about it.

Saryana Lynae

Saryana bit back a laugh at Will's words. A tree that eats nerfs and people? She found the idea both hilarious and terrifying.

"There are carnivorous trees on your planet? Doesn't that sound, dangerous?" The Togruta questioned, sounded equal parts amused and horrified. She'd have to make sure not to get to close to any trees if she ever visited Will's homeworld. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

"Just the teradins. They have tendrils that pull you into the branches which dissolve you into nutrients. Before that, it pulls you in close for some limbs to swing out form the trunks. If the spikes on those limps hit ya, you go stiff as a board. Judging by our friends reaction, I think she ran into some, though I don't think she got too close since she's still alive." It was too easy to mess with her on this, especially since every word was true. And besides, it was only fair with how much she was making Sary uncomfortable.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alexandra Feanor

"I... its... lets talk about something else please...." She seemed to be looking around and found herself still pale as if she had seen a ghost, the planet enough had worried her because of its situation, but every time she visits it she is scared utterly of the fact she always could walk right next to one of the Teradins and then... gone.

Saryana Lynae

"That sounds terrifying. I agree we should change the subject," Saryana felt bad for Alex. The woman looked absolutely horrified and she didn't want to cause her to panic or something just because she was curious about the trees. Saryana went back to drawing in her datapad, hoping that Alex wouldn't begin asking her questions now. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="William Seraven"]

"If you say so. As far as I'm concerned,a t least they stay in one place." I turned and laid down in my seat, stretching out to get more comfortable. It was so much easier when I wasn't the one piloting the ship. Especially when there were people to talk to other than my reflection, sometimes not even that. Oh, and the occasional chatty astromech.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Err right... so you wanted to learn healing Saryana... i must warn you that you should be able to handle the sight of blood and the way i teach someone is a bit difficult if you aren't ready for a live demonstration..." Perfect, get her mind off those demon trees with a bit of teaching, that always helped her clear her mind.

Saryana Lynae

"I can handle blood... I've treated minor injuries of my own before. As for live demonstrations...I... I think I can handle that. Someone got stabbed in the cantina one night and I gave him stitches," Saryana explained shyly. The girl had a natural affinity for healing. Alot of what she knew was damn near instinctive and she had helped her mother a little bit when she was young. She mainly just fetched things for her mother and watched as the older Togruta worked. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="William Seraven"]

"Thing about illusions, practical teaching doesn't cause much pain, or so I'm led to believe." I stretched and rested my hands behind my head. I was tempted to doze off, after all, it might be a very long ride though I wasn't sure. "Well, if ya need me I'll be right here." With that, I closed my eyes and started to drift off, though it'd be easy enough to wake me up.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Well, i suppose that settles it." In one, quick, and very real motion she removed a dagger hidden in the sleeve of her robes and cut her left hand without hesitation, staring at it as it began to bleed. "Now, time for your first lesson, i want to know what you feel coming from me if anything. Focus on the air around you and tell me if you notice anything different at all... past the bleeding hand..."

Saryana Lynae

Saryana forced herself to remain calm and focus. After a few long moments she was able to sense something. Pain. The wound her, but she also sensed it wasn't life threatening, merely superficial. The young dancer appeared to have a natural affinity for sensing wounds in others. She looked up at Alex and told her what she felt. "It hurts, but it isn't life threatening. It's merely a superficial laceration to the epidermis and dermis of your left palm, no major blood vessels were affected. It won't require stitches, but it should be dealt with to prevent infection." [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="William Seraven"]

I twitched in my sleep, something that I'd been told by many a hobo I shared the alleys with. But as Alexandra cut herself, someone deep in my subconscious, I heard a scream. As if I man who controlled my every action was screaming at her, calling her pregnant and an idiot... Guess it was just an odd feeling. None the less, I curled my tail around myself and continued to rest.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="William Seraven"]

"Well, it seems that you know a good deal on the body's natural state and the make up of it... i ask you now though if you are ready for the next part. You mentioned stiches but that is exactly what you will be using, an invisible version though... here watch. Much like the force can be used to grow a garden if taken extreme care with that application, you can mend wounds by willing the cells of one's body to multiply and sustain themselves until they can do such on their own. There is to extreme caution in doing this though, if you speed the cells up too quickly or for too long, you will come down with the worse problem of them growing into cancerous ones. You must speed them up and then slow them as well, getting them to return to their normal state." She show Saryana, slowly and masterfully mending the wound, her hand even touching the wound once or twice as if to stimulate the nerves and make sure they all connected correctly. "You can use this to cure a disease or purge the body of any ailment... the problem in it though is that your healing can kill them if you are not careful."

Saryana Lynae

Saryana paid close attention to the process and nodded as Alex spoke. She could feel the wound closing as Alex focused on healing it. She wondered how long it would take her to learn to heal basic wounds. Every aspect of healing so far had come naturally to her, surely Force Healing would as well? She hoped so. She felt like she needed to repay Alex for taking her in, and she figured the best way to do that would be to excel at all of her lessons. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="William Seraven"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alex finished up and looked at the scar, sighing as she would need to use modern technology to finish that bit of it. "Well, that is all i have to say as far as the process goes. Of course i wont let you go stabbing yourself like i did... atleast not while you are still in the basic stages but you have given yourself a step up by understanding the human body atleast... for now we will start with something a bit smaller... give me your hand please." She turned and grabbed a notebook with actual paper in it and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom