Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Dancer to... Whatever It Is You Are!

Instantly, my tail bushed out. And not the soft fluffy way when I relaxed. The erratic spiky, hair pointing in every direction way. My face, for a more human reaction turned pure red. "Well... Um... Its a funny story actually..." I didn't know what to say. I had never actually thought about it. Sure I liked her, but well... Ok, yeah I had nothing. Turning my head, I looked to Saryana for help.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
"Uh I....Um... Well... You see...We...Um..." The young Togrutan trailed off, unable to from a coherent sentence. Her face was beginning to flush as well and she noticed she was standing awfully close to Will. She shifted away from him a little bit, though her reluctance to do so was obvious in the way she moved. Being a dancer she typically moved with extreme grace, but this shuffling motion was awkward. She turned her head to the side unable to meet either person's gaze. [member="William Seraven"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="William Seraven"]

"There is no harm in admitting if you two are close... and i certainly understand if you two are as i myself am obviously close to someone... but i do ask that you explain your relation to eachother because it is important for what ever teaching it is that you learn from me..." She looked at them with a small smile and nodding though as she knew this was probably the most awkward thing in the world.

Saryana Lynae

"We're.... pretty close I guess... Maybe... Possibly.... I don't know..." the dancer mumbled as she continued to avoid the older woman's gaze. She glanced at Will, silently begging for his help. She didn't really know what they were. Sure she loved having him around and they spent quite a bit of time cuddled on the couch, but they'd never really been on a date or anything. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="William Seraven"]

It helped to hear her talk, and my tail moved slowly from side to side. "It sounds about right. Sary was kind enough to give me a place to stay after we met at her workplace. Since then, I've been doing what I can to help her out." I turned to face her, my red face subsiding as a small smile grew on my face. "So, where is this place?"

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="William Seraven"] [member="Saryana Lynae"]

She smiled at theym trying to rationalize the facts of their life and shrugged at the excuse they came up with. Them going red in the face was proof of enough that they either liked eachother, or it really was her thinking too much into it. "Yavin IV is the planet that i now teach on, at the group called the Order of the Grey... though you are not required to join of course."

Saryana Lynae

"Can.... You teach me to do something useful that won't involve fighting? I...I don't think I could ever harm another living thing," Saryana asked timidly, realizing that this could be a possible flaw in her plan. If she couldn't fight, would Alex want to teach her still? Sary couldn't think of a single scenario in which she would ever harm another creature. She only ate meat because she didn't have to do the killing herself and it was kind of necessary to her survival. But, if she ever had to harm, or kill, a person she didn't think she could bring herself too. Maybe she could just learn to treat people's wounds? [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

I listened to [member="Saryana Lynae"]'s and couldn't help but hold a smile. I really shouldn't have expected much else, not that it was a bad thing of course. Still, I didn't have that luxury. I was hardwired for trouble. But once I was done with the trouble, it was always good to have an escape route. "Or something with illusions and escapes as well as any indirect fighting techniques?"

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Well... I was thinking maybe...Healing? I don't think I could bring myself to harm anyone in anyway," The young dancer explained as she cast her gaze to the ground. Healing could incorporate using the force right? She wasn't sure, she didn't know much about it, but she knew that treating wounds and making people feel better was something she could handle well. Her mother was a healer or some sort once she thought. It was hard for her to remember, it had been so long since she'd seen her parents. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Both of which i know and understand the powers quite well from what they would normally entitle." She smiled as she looked at the walls around her and breathed in a bit more as he was happy where he remained, eyes locked and moving between Saryana and Will, seeing how they reacted to each other's presence... having a companion was a good thing, but she had to make sure they knew the dangers of such.

I grinned and leaned against the wall. "Awesome. So, when do we leave?" Sure I enjoyed this place with Saryana, but at the end of the day, she was the one who made this a place to stay. Without her, I'd have long ago skipped planet and if she was around, I didn't see any reason to stick ato the ground any longer.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana smiled happily. The idea of being able to help people made her extremely happy. She wanted to leave right away. This town help nothing for her aside from a job that she hated and Will, but Will was going with her. She hugged Alex again out of joy. "Yeah we're leaving soon right? Like maybe tomorrow? Or now? Please?" Saryana practically begged. She was very eager to leave this world behind, and suddenly a thought hit her. She wasn't exactly free. She had to work to pay off her father's debt. Her boss would likely come after her if she left. That could put both Alex and Will in danger. "I... I can't go... If I leave my boss with come after me...I don't want to put you and Will in danger," the young Togruta mumbled, shaking slightly as she let go of Alex. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Now now if i could ever be put in danger i am more than sure it wont be by your buyer miss Lynae, and as for when we leave, if you can pack up in thirty minutes i am sure we can make it off planet today." She smiled the implication clear, they left today or it would take another day or two and probably not as quick a escape from this life that the two of them had.

I thought for a moment as heard the discussion. "She's right about one thing. Its not good to piss off a hutt. Y'all get ready. I don't have much so I'll take care of her boss and before y'all get testy, I promise he'll be alive." smiled and bowed to the girls before ducking out the door, and turning through the streets. The man would be easy enough to find. I'd known that he'd need to be taken care of before we left so I had already done my research.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana ran after Will, scared at the thought of him going off alone. She tackled him in the hall and hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek. "Be careful okay? I don't want you hurt. I'd come with you, but... I don't really think I could help," Saryana felt bad for not being able to go with him. She hugged him once more and kissed him briefly before pulling away. She walked calmly back to her apartment and backed what little clothing she had into a bag. She grabbed her datapad off the table and stuffed it inside as well. She folded her's and Will's blankets and packed them up. She scanned the room for anything else she may need before turning to Alex. "Do you think he'll be okay?" She questioned nervously. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Zorren are tough and impulsive." She drank from a glass she seemed to have suddenly procurred out of no where, eyes drifting to Saryana with a knowing grin. "Nice kiss by the way kid, im sure he will be thinking about you until he gets back now." She smiled, still poking fun at the fact she knew they were closer than they themselves would choose to admit, none the less the smile remained as she drank from the glass.

I grinned at Sary as I went on my way, my tail flicking happily behind me at the two kisses. "Don't worry, its not much different form the things I already do. I'll be fine." With that, I left, leaping across rooftops until I found the place where she worked. All I had to do then was find her boss' office, then the fun would begin.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana blushed heavily and flopped down on the couch. "You weren't supposed to see that," the Togruta mumbled, almost as if she were pouting. She had retrieved everything she really need from the apartment, and had packed Will's things as well. The was nothing left to do but sit and wait for their fox-like friend to return. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="William Seraven"] [member="Saryana Lynae"]

"Now now, what i see is quite a bit and im sure he will come back fine, now don't you?" She smiled as if knowing something that Saryana didn't, her hands working at a device now, looking down at what looked like a blueprint for a fighter and leaning on her hand for a moment before looking back up at Saryana and speaking. "So are you two close, or was the Kiss something you do to everyone?"

Saryana Lynae

"No! W-we're pretty close I guess. He usually walks me to and from work to make sure I'm safe," Saryana replied, blushing heavily. She was staring down at her lap. She sighed and grabbed her datapad out of the bag she had stuffed it in. She decided to pass the time by waiting for Will by flipping through some of her drawings. A good portion of them now included Will. She enjoyed drawing the Zorren in various scenes and scenarios. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom