Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Dancer to... Whatever It Is You Are!

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
Saryana shivered in the cold early morning air as she left the cantina. She was tired of this life, tired of being a dancer, and tired of all the supposed men begging to take her home after her shift. She hated working nights most of all, that was the time when most of the low-lifes were out drinking. The only reason she kept the job was because it put food on her table and roof over her head. She didn't enjoy it by any means, but if it kept her from starving or living in a gutter she would grin and bear it until she found an alternative. She wished someone would come take her away from this life style, but alas no one had ever come to rescue her.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alex sighed as she moved through the streets, having just recently gotten the force powers she had distanced herself from back and was now exploring the world of Shili, homeworld of the Togruta species. They were an interesting species, one that valued Unity, the problem was though that she now found herself in the more seedy area of the world, and several Togruta seem to be following her. She soon came out into the street infront of Saryana, smiling at the woman just before the men appeared and started speaking. "Oh look, a pregnant human hybrid, with no one to defend her..."

They looked at the woman clad in white, robes and cloak with no weapons at all on her and one made the mistake of trying to touch her. In a moment his body was sent into a wall, another blasted in the chest by what looked like pure white lightning, and the third was gripped and she sighed. "You people, so annoying to think you can take advantage of someone because they are alone..." She tossed him into his friend and looked now at Saryana as she dusted off her cloak. "Hello there..."

Saryana Lynae

Saryana looked at the older woman in awe. She wished she could do something that amazing. There had been plenty of nights when she had been caught by idiots of the same nature as those men on her walk home, only escaping due to her speed and agility. She blushed a bit when she realized she was still dressed like a dancer. The silver eyed woman before her looked so elegant and yet she had a deadly air about her that Saryana envied. She wanted to be like her. Alex seemed like someone with a far more exciting life than a simple dancer in a seedy cantina. She wondered what it would take to be like the white-haired vixen before her. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

"Can you speak?" She looked at the woman still as she crossed her hands behind her, the bulge signalling her pregnancy more than obvious and out of her robes popped the small form of a slightly glowing and small form of that of an Ashlan Wolf. Its eyes focused on the dancer then turned to look at Alexandra, holding a silent conversation with her before rolling its head and looking at the dancer again.

Saryana Lynae

"Y-yes sorry! My name is Saryana... Hi," the teen mumble sheepishly. She suddenly felt nervous. It was clear that this woman was much stronger than her and Saryana didn't want to displease her. She shuffled awkwardly from foot to foot under the woman's gaze. The wolf caught her eye and she smiled a bit. She wondered if Alex would let her pet it, but refrained from asking. She shivered again in the cold air. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alexandra said nothing and slowly started to get closer to Saryana and she reached to her shoulders before suddenly removing her cloak and pulling the thing around Saryana's shoulders. "I could tell you were cold, plus dressed like that one of these morons are going to try and get advantage of you before things end too foully." She smiled as she looked at the girl, the distance closed and they were now close enough for her to reach up if she wanted to touch Daeda who he himself was studying the woman as closely as Alex was.

Saryana Lynae

Saryana reached up nervously to pet the wolf. She smiled a bit at how soft the fur was. "Th-thank you..." Saryana stuttered after the woman place the cloak around her. She pulled it a little tighter around her small form with the hand that wasn't petting the wolf. She felt so insignificant compared to this woman and yet Alex seemed to care about her. She was almost motherly to Saryana, which could just be due to her obvious pregnancy, but Saryana felt like that was actually just who she was. Being a dancer she came across all kinds of people, and so had become good at reading them. Alex seemed rather kind-hearted, but fierce at the same time. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

She smiled at the Togruta's timidness and let her hands remain behind her before looking at the groaning men she had already dispatched and sighed. "Miss, do you have a home, i don't have a room at a local place yet and i figure with you wearing my cloak i might be able to stay at your place for the night if you do not mind?" She looked at the Togruta girl now, really just wanting to make sure she got to her own home safely... there was something else though about the girl infront of her and she began to peel away the layers of the force and noticed something very interesting.

Saryana Lynae

"Y-yeah, my apartment is just a few blocks away. You can take the bed. I don't sleep much anyway," the young girl explained, as she stopped petting the fox. She began walking in the direction of her apartment building, looking back over her shoulder to make sure the silver-eyed stranger was still following her. Saryana was a little nervous about letting a stranger into her home, but so far the woman had caused her no harm, in fact Alex had helped her. She decided it seemed like a safe enough decision. She openned the door to the apartment building. Her home was on the first floor at the very end of the hall. She walked to the door and unlocked it, stepping inside and closing the door after Alex had entered. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alex looked around and smiled and looked about the home before smiling and looking at her before asking a question. "May i take a seat miss?" She held her hands behind her back and looked at her for a few moments, waiting for her to speak and let her or deny it. Alex really didn't care much of either, hell she would sit on the floor if she had too, but she would rather be in a chair of course.

Saryana Lynae

"Y-yes of course you can! Make yourself at home!" Saryana urged, blushing a bit. She wasn'tused to having guests and her apartment was a bit of a mess, empty dishes and clothes were scattered everywhere. Saryana moved to the kitchen, digging through her fridge for something to cook. She was hungry and she was sure her guest was as well. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alexandra smiled and turned her hands onto her lap and stared at the woman for a little bit but was curious as to what it was that she was so searching for. "So, i assume from what you are wearing you aren't in the best line of work, are you?" She stared at the wall for a moment before picking up a piece of clothing and folding it in her lap and setting it on the ground.

Saryana Lynae

"Uh yeah... I'm a dancer... I was trained for it ever since I was little.I got taken from my family when I was eight. I'm being sent away soon, but I'm not sure where. Someone wants me as a private dancer," Saryana explained as she continued to fumble around the kitchen, finally finding some pasta and some sauce. She could make a somewhat suitable meal with that she decided as she put a pot of water on the stove to boil. She re-entered theliving room where Alex was seated and flushed when she noticed the woman had folded one of her shirts. "S-sorry about the mess. I work at two different cantinas and my schedule doesn't leave me alot of time to clean and still be able to sleep!" the Togruta stuttered, embarrassed. She grew even more embarrassed when she tripped on a shoe as she walked and fell face first to the floor. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alex reacted almost instantly, though slow at her reaction due to the pregnancy. His eyes ran up to the woman as she knelled down and helped Saryana off the floor. "Hey are you ok..." She looked at the girl, not wanting her to be hurt but in case she was Alex was there to make sure she could help her. Daeda also seemed to help as he appeared from her cloak and nudged at the body that was atleast 10 times his size.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"Y-yes I'm fine!" Saryana assured her as she pulled herself up off the ground. She dusted herself off and flushed even more. "I'm going to go change... I hate these clothes," She mumbled, heading off to her room after stopping to pet the small animal that had tried to help her. She came back a short while later wearing black pants and a simple dark blue shirt. The clothes suited her much better than her typical dancer's garb in her opinion. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alex smiled and nodded before going to sit back down and went back to folding the clothes, Daeda getting the clue and bringing them over while she did. She really did it simply because she could no real reason past that so she just continued as something to do. With that she rolled her head as the girl came back, smiling as she saw the change of clothes. "Much better if i say so myself, though im sure others would disagree in other situations... the point i hope is clear in what im talking about."

Saryana Lynae

"I get plenty of stares and comments on a daily basis... I actually work for two cantinas... It's the only way I can afford to pay my bills," she agreed, going back to the kitchen and dumping the noodles into the now boiling water. Saryana grabbed another pot and dumped the sauce into it, setting it on a low temperature to warm up while the noodles cooked. She covered the pot and went back to sit with Alex for a little while before checking her noodles. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

"Interesting, and no one ever approached you about your skills to offer you a much more stable living condition?" She smiled, while what she said sounded like she meant the dancing, what she meant was far different. Her eyes went to Daeda, patting him on the head as she scratched behind his ear. "Miss, have you ever heard of the force?"

Saryana Lynae

"The only offers I've ever received involved becoming a personal dancer for a hutt. I'd rather not do that," Saryana answered her first question with a hint of anger in her voice. The second question surprised her, however; she had no idea what the force had to do with her. She nodded in answer to the second question. She was curious as to why the older woman would feel the need to ask her about such a thing. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

"You know what those who have that force sensitivity are given right? How the Jedi steal them from their homes or the Sith Seduce them with powers that ultimately just leaves them grovelling and bowing more than most the time, right?" She smiled and leaned on her hand as she looked at the woman once over again, smiling a bit more now and continuing. "Its hard to tell who has those abilities, the easiest way to be done by a test of a person's genetic structure. But i value myself on finding those that are sensitive, whether they know it or not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom