Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Dancer to... Whatever It Is You Are!

It wasn't long before I found the office, just a bit of walking and soon I found myself flowing through the crowds and into the small room. All I had had to do was wait til our friend the boss man was out then I slipped in. Of course, the place was small so it didn't take long for me to find what I was looking for. In a small container lay a case filled with documents, of which I searched until I found the familiar name of [member="Saryana Lynae"].

Of course, it wasn't long before the man came in, a large human who I had certainly known by now from a distance. But now that we were up close, the look of surprise on his face was priceless. "Y-Y- You shouldn't be in here! Put those down!" Oh, I'd forgotten how fun it was to play with the big wigs of the minor industries.

"Oh? I never would have guess. You know, I've a good friend who works here. A friend you intend to sell to those miserable slaving and brutal beings called hutts. Oh I may not be posh and used to watching the daily news but I know their reputation enough to find your trading barbaric." I flicked Sary's file from the bunch. "Saryana Lynae. You will release her from service and cancel your deal."

"And why would I do that?" He was starting to build up. Sure he was fat and obviously not a fighter, but he did have bouncers and I had to admit, I was just a seventeen year old kid. Save the tail that might or might not be seen waving behind me, I seemed human as well. Certainly he couldn' know I was a zorren,a species bred to fight with the grace of echani and the brutality of a mando.

"Because if you don't," I smiled and non chalantly pulled a lighter from his drawers. Cigarras were a terrible habit, but one that proved in my favor as I pulled out the much needed device. "This will only be the start." I brought it to the paper and burned away Saryana's file. "Sure, you can rehire. You can call everyone in and threaten them with all sorts of things. But can you do all that before I call the cops here? An anonymous tip that you've been working people without proper documentation. Or I could get her testimony. Selling people against their wishes is sentient trafficking. Should I go on?"

"The police won't care. Not around here at least, they have bigger problems, and those hutts would skin me alive." Ok, he was smart and had some good reasons. No matter. I had some reasons of my own. Getting up from my seat I lit two more documents, letting them fall to ashes on the ground. This time, I walked over to a small safe and opened it.

"I'm a thief by trade. You should get a better locking system." That did it. Instantly the man seemed silent. Employment could be fixed. Credit chips... once lost they were gone. After that, our negotiations ran rather swiftly. He agreed wholeheartedly after only a little more coercion and words and when I showed him the sharpness of my claws... well, lets just say they can be as convincing as a knife when used right. Before too much longer, I was back to what would son cease to be our home.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Saryana Lynae

New Beginnings Are Found In The Strangest Places
Sary heard Will's knock on the door and sprung up off the couch to open it. She pulled him inside and hugged him tight before checking him over for any apparent cuts or other injuries. Once she was sure he was okay she pulled him into another hug and refused to let go for several minutes. She was glad to no longer have to worry about her fluffy tailed friend. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Saryana Lynae"] [member="William Seraven"]

Alexandra simply watched as she drank from the tea in her hand silently, letting the two have their happy moment of him not being hurt during his escapade of stupidity and his grand journey of idoicy. She herself was honestly surprised but there are better and safer ways than what he had likely just done.

I let out a small grunt as she hugged me. "Ok, I'm alive. I told you he'd live. And considering his guards, that generally means we have to avoid a fight. No need to suffocate me for doing what I said I would." Despite my protest, I did enjoy the attention. It was good to know that someone wanted me to come home. I turned to face Alexandra. "We should probably go... before he realizes I''m a lot smaller than a lot of his men."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana nodded and grabbed her bags. She tossed Will the bag she had packed for him and grabbed her datapad. "I'm ready to leave if Miss Alex is." The Togruta replied politely. She smiled and grabbed one of Will's hands, clinging to it tightly. The kind young dancer was overjoyed that he had returned safely, and even happier that he had saved her from being sold into slavery. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Go on ahead, dock 201, i need to leave a present for your friends coming over. Don't want them to think you left without leaving them a address to send all your mail and bills to. So hurry along to my ship you love birds." Alex was already working on a small device that she used, pressing on the bottom button as she waited for the turn to end.

I nodded to Alexandra and started towards the docking bay, though I stiffened at the love birds comment. Leaning over to Sary, I whispered in her ear. "Does she realize that I can hot wire just about any ship in the galaxy?" Sure I didn't have any plans at the moment to steal her ride, but I had to admit, it was becoming somewhat tempting.

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"I wouldn't if I were you. I feel like she has some idea of what your abilities may be and I think she'd hunt you down and gut you like a fish," the Togruta replied, smiling a bit. She didn't usually make jokes like that, but the opportunity was too good to pass up. She smiled even wider when she saw the ship in the distance. She grabbed Will's hand and raced up the ramp into the ship. Once inside she pulled Will close and kissed him. Her happiness and excitement had made the usually shy dancer much more bold. [member="William Seraven"] [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

[member="William Seraven"] [member="Saryana Lynae"]

Eve was standing there as this happened, a food bar halfway in her mouth as she found two kids kissing on the ramp of Alex's ship. Waiting a few seconds, the AI in the human body of a sixteen year old clone of Alex herself spoke from her place as she stood in the ship. "You know, you can atleast find a bedroom or something first, not someone's ship."

I smiled into her kiss while my arms instinctively wrapped around her. Of course I enjoyed these moments and more so when they lasted... that is, until I heard Eve's voice behind me. I jumped and brought out my hands, bearing my claws as I looked to catch her with the food bar in her mouth. "Great..." Of course I wouldn't be cutting her apart. But that didn't mean I hadn't been surprised.

[member="Eve"]
[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

"We're supposed to be here. Miss Alexandra told us to meet her at her ship... I thought she said it was this one. Do we not have the right one?" Saryana replied timidly as she too saw Eve. She moved a bit closer to Will,his presence making her feel safer and less scared. She hoped Alex would get there soon. [member="Eve"] [member="William Seraven"]

"Oh shush now, you are in the right ship, why she keeps picking up strays though i will never know... i assume she stuck around for a little bit and sent you ahead then? I do hope you didn't piss off anyone because if you did its likely if they are heading to your home they will soon be in the hospital." She waved her hand as she turned and moved towards what she considered her 'room'. Which was little more than the cargo hold with a stasis tube in it.

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "Don't worry, not much the kind I'd pity. I did after all, warn him not to try and stop us." I kept Sary in my arms as she suddenly seemed attached to my side, though my eyes wandered around, looking for a place to sit. "Lets just hope she doesn't take too long. I can't wait to get back to the stars."

[member="Eve"]

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Saryana Lynae

Saryana found a place for them to sit. She dragged Will over to the chair and waited for him to sit down, intending to sit in his lap at least until Alex showed up. She smiled as she felt him hold her a bit tighter. He was such a comforting presence for her. The Togruta was also eager to leave. She had never been off of this planet before and she was eager to see what the rest of the galaxy was like. [member="William Seraven"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="William Seraven"] [member="Saryana Lynae"]

Alex walked in whistling and carrying the money pounce of what looked like it had belonged to someone with moderate wealth. "By the way kid, this is what the hutt paid for you, here you go." She tossed the bag over to Saryana and Will, moving on towards the cockpit to get off the stupid planet here and now, not that it mattered how long she took, as there would be quite a few unconscious thugs in Saryana's old apartment now.

Saryana Lynae

"W-where did you get this?" the young dancer asked, completely lost for words. She'd never seen so many credits at one time in her life. She wanted to hug Alex again, but the woman looked rather busy and Saryana figured it'd be a bad time to do so. She clutched the bag tightly, wondering what exactly she should do with it. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="William Seraven"]

My eyes narrowed a bit as the white lady came in, of course meaning that me and Sary would move to having a bit more space. Still, i couldn't blame her. And when she tossed Sary the money, I found a bit more fondness for her. Now that I really thought about it, she was alright. I'd just have to get used to not being on my own with Saryana. "Look at you Sary, makin' money making friend's everywhere."

[member="Saryana Lynae"][member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

"The ones that were sent after your boyfriend donated the money out of their pockets, before i sent them each flying and hitting their heads on the walls." She sat down and smiled as she had called Will Saryana's boyfriend, putting a bit of added emphasis on it than any other of the words she had said.

Saryana Lynae

Saryana blushed and dropped her gaze to the floor. She didn't trust herself to speak or she would have protested. The Togruta slid off of Will's lap and found another open chair to sit in. She set the bag of credits down on the ground next to her foot and looked over at Will. She smiled a bit, still looking embarrassed. [member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="William Seraven"]

Oor, maybe she was just hellbent on poking into the affairs of others. Still, she was the one who got us off planet(even if I could have done it myself) and for that I had to be grateful, still I didn't want to go outing Sary before she was ready. I waited til Alex returned her attention to her consoles and motioned Sary over with a smile. "Not like she's a self righteous jedi."

[member="Saryana Lynae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom