Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From A Galaxy Far, Far Away

[member="Lady Of Lore"] - I kid you not when I say, so far as the technical side of things... This is literally the most laid back, and helpful, collection of people on the internet for RP. I was amazed when I arrived here. Really and truly.

Sibar Laval said:
the only thing I don't like are those Leia photos......
I'll fight you, bro. One v one me, m9. I'll fong you straight to Frescoe's.

tumblr_myugxvSY1N1rse905o1_400.gif

[member="Lady Of Lore"]

Skype is the typical tool of OOC communication. Smoke signals are so last century or something. If that introduction post was a resume, I would hire you. Now, hypothetically get to work, young lady. :p

I feel the need to go out of my way to say: "Tristen (Keira Ticon) is, indeed a cool dude to RP with. If you like to keep it real, like me (Ignore my silly character for the time being. <_< ), then Keira's definitely the person to RP with."

[member="Lady Of Lore"]

You and I will get along great. ;) Look up Justice Shipping (link to join in the sig). My little faction/business of pirates, smugglers, and generally good-intended ner-do-wells. Low OOC drama, fun, lots of fun. Cheers and welcome!

Darth Prazutis said:
Welcome to Chaos! Great introduction by the way :)! I play Sithys mostly but fairly complicated ones, come by our neck of the woods!
Welcome to Chaos! Great introduction by the way :)! I play Sithys mostly but fairly complicated ones, come by our neck of the woods!

[member="Lady Of Lore"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom