Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fresh off the helipad

The Old Republic's Finest
Hey there and greetings!

New here to the site after looking back and forth at it for some time and decided to try things out here on the site. Slowly getting the curve of things, especially with the forum format compared to my experience not only on discord, but spending a majority of my Star Wars RP time in SWTOR, waaaay back into the past compared to the timelines I've noticed here haha

Already slapped in a character sheet for the character I had in mind of playing, going off of a Star Wars-ified interpretation of some of the lore I enjoyed in Galaxy's Edge (The Jason Anspach and Nick Cole one) with Dark Operators and the like, as well as continuing off what me and a couple friends have RPed in the Old Republic era with the same concept. Otherwise, I'm here to enjoy what stories and experiences there is to offer in the Chaos here!

Thank ya both kindly, I appreciate the warm welcome! I'll likely reach out sometime later today when I'm not resting from the hours it took me to figure out how to make the character sheet as pretty as I could get it, and working on the trooper template within it before that xD

Thanks a bunch for the welcomes!

I did have some general questions about the setting here, I know it takes place well into the 800s ABY, but what is the general gist of the current storyline or whatnot? I've been thinking of being a part of the Galactic Alliance, under the SIA or something of the sort with Jaqu'n seeing as he fits that sort of approach the best from what I'm seeing so far

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Welcome.

Short version is there was a 'dark ages' around that 400 ABY period, which brought all technology to ruin and broke things. Now, in the current time, everything is essentially back to what it was, to similar movie/novel/whatever source levels of tech and such. It was basically a hard restart, and now the galaxy is back to what it was previously, but 800 years down the line.

There's been quite a few characters that are displaced in time, through cryo pods or whatever else - including clone troopers - so there's options if you want to tie-in to previous canon as well.

Hope you have fun, see you on the forums!

Gotcha, sounds a lot like the age from the end of the Old Republic era and transitioning through until the High Republic era, if I got my timeline correct more or less. I'll give it some thought on how Jaqu'n would be coming around at this point in space time, but the cryo option does sound like a neat idea as it does relate to one of the Dark Ops methods in keeping teams on standby

I'll play around with ideas and see where I get into the mix of things! Shouldn't be too long before I'm found scrounging through the forums with an active story going on haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom