Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For The First Time Ever, I'm Saying Goodbye...

A lot of amazing people have left Chaos for many different reasons lately, and that made me think about myself for a moment.

I have loved spending time here in Chaos for nearly the past three years. But who has known me for some time should also know I tend to have odd bursts of activity and then I stay silent for a while. Well, now all of that will change.

I've never done that before during my time in Chaos, but I will do it this time. I will leave this community, but not because I don't like it. I have loved everything that has happened here, I love the community. But I can't continue lying to people about how I will post replies to them and everything.

That time is over. I will take an indefinite LOA.

I have a little bit of a problem and that is the reason why I am leaving -- to stay completely motivated to post and write in Chaos, I have to spend all my time here, keep an eye on absolutely everything which happens here (the Fear of Missing Out), and when it happens that I can no longer spend all my days here, I feel miserable and can't go on with my life.

That Fear of Missing Out makes me mentally exhausted. That's why I am leaving.

Who knows, maybe I will return at summer when I have more time and get really bored... But I can't promise anything.

Sorry, goodbye, and may the Force be with you!

[member="Ellya"]

We haven't had the pleasure of writing much together, but I remember the brief time we've spent in the Codex chat together, and our brief time in the Primeval together when you wrote there.

Good luck, and let me know if you come back!

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
Thank you for the dedication you put into Chaos. Oh and....

post-36275-may-the-force-be-with-you-gif-tQqo.gif

Well this community is losing some fine people today. Sad times indeed.

[member="Ellya"] - Going to miss you here, but I hope you'll be back when you feel ready too. I fully understand your reasons, and good on your knowing that you are in control, not the site.

Take good care, and don't be a stranger. Thank you for writing with me over the past 18 months.

....we still never finished our Minotaur thread you know. ;) Longest. Ongoing. Thread. Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom