Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Onderon! For Clan Raxis! OOC (Clan Raxis Rebellion of the FWC Onderon hex)

Osiris-la-9eme-planete-l-aventure-futuriste-sort-ce-9-aout-en-DVD-et-Blu-Ray_news_full.jpg
Onderon, Former Capital of the Late 2nd Mandalorian Empire
With the Free Worlds Coalition in turmoil, Onderon has found itself broken out into war. The Natives of Onderon have begun to riot against their chosen Coalition leaders and the Mandalorians who stayed after the collapse of the 2nd Mandalorian Empire are caught in the middle. Members of Clan Raxis that chose to remain in the system did everything they could to calm the fighting, but it was too much for their small numbers. Hearing of this, Gray Raxis has decided that the only way for things to stabilize is for the full might of the clan to force a peace. Clan Raxis does not care what claims the Coalition may make. Onderon will be freed of the fighting and peace restored for the good of all!
=============================================================================​
OOC Info
Story: Clan Raxis is coming to Onderon to restore order and put an end to the fighting that is claiming Mandalorian lives.

When: The rebellion will start up on Sunday March 25.

Misc: A few things to note for this rebellion!
- No other major faction can join in on this Rebellion outside of the Free World Coalition on either side.
- Individual and minor factions are free to join either side or as 3rd parties as far as I am concerned.
- Permission from [member="Ra'a'mah"] is required though for FWC side of things and to be a 3rd party.
- Clan Raxis is an independent faction, not a sub faction of the current ME. We are just aiding the ME currently as its IC story lines up with our own direction and will until it no longer does. We have members of the clan within many other factions as well. I am only mentioning this because I know someone will try to make an issue of it and want to put it out here in the open so everyone knows.
- Have fun! I would like to keep this as IC and drama free as possible!

Well then.

Gonna be avoiding this due to mixed loyalties. However, you have access to the House Raxis stuff including the security detail and dutchman. It pays to be rich [member="Gray Raxis"]

[member="Kaine Australis"] Peace and Clan Australis? Is that a fancy way of saying you are getting drunk and starting planet wide brawls?

[member="Arthis Syveren"] Invaders? We were there before the Coalition and will be after the Coalition is gone.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I'll be assisting with humanitarian aid... transporting food and medical supplies to civilians cut off by the fighting. Will also aid in evacuations of families and personnel from battlefronts to safer zones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom