Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Onderon! For Clan Raxis! OOC (Clan Raxis Rebellion of the FWC Onderon hex)

[member="Project Uriel"]

564684badass3.gif

Purge the organics. Those you're not contracted to support at any rate.

Yes, I don't have any special gear on Ra so don't list that personally. Always include location, enemies (leave blank if there aren't any or generic) and allies. Objective as well if you have one.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Okies...this is what I got.

Objective: Continue to provide aid to system, despite previous aid having been commandeered by unknown parties since Onderon's induction to FWC.
Allies: FWC, previously established civic centers, safe houses and hospitals.
Enemies: Trust no one outside of FWC and it's allies. Intelligence report false propaganda that has undermined FWC aid and efforts since inception of Onderon into the FWC.
Equipment: Mariner IV, food and medical supplies.

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Gray Raxis said:
A quick note for everyone. The planet is dealing with a planet wide civil war. There seems to be some confusion over that and wanted to let everyone know.
Ah, I see well thanks for clarifying that up....as I am sort flyin' in this as blind Chirrit Imwe and will try to adjust next post accordingly. But for now, am just wing it and hopefully not crash n' burn in the process :p .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom