Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public First United Astral Engineering

Fast. BLISTERINGLY Fast. Highly maneuverable, after-burners, shield system, power-reclimation systems, the works. The Swoop is a part of Saraiya's whole image. It's like a third arm for her.

I have a picture I'd like to use if you'd like me to send it to you in DM. Other than that, artistic freedom is fine by me. Anyone that works with Niki is top notch and I know does great work!
Yes! You can send the picture to me via DM!

Are there any weapon types you would like on it? Number and arrangement?

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta

Client Identification Angra requests the purchase and acquisition of any and all First United Astral Engineering technology, extending to present and future inventions.

Payment shall be delivered in the form of valuable metals and rare gemstones, enough to sustain the purchase of First United Astral Engineering technology indefinitely.

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta

Client Identification Angra requests the purchase and acquisition of any and all First United Astral Engineering technology, extending to present and future inventions.

Payment shall be delivered in the form of valuable metals and rare gemstones, enough to sustain the purchase of First United Astral Engineering technology indefinitely.
First United Astral Engineering accepts! Enjoy the products!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom