Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply First Thaw, Then Add Water (Character Introduction)

Gearing Gurke

Blind Jedi from the past.

This moon, largely unexplored, was rocky and barren. Low gravity, no atmosphere. There had not even been any seismic activity for nearly a thousand years. In a word, the moon was simply dead.

Dead, except for one thing.

A small, expended escape pod laid alone in a crater. A small light was faded, but still blinking as it's robust, simple power supply clung on to the last of it's life. Inside of the escape pod was a lonely slab of carbonite. It, too, was losing power. The life signs monitor was nearly totally faded. Embedded into the slab was a masked warrior - a Jedi Temple Guard, for the Old Republic. The fighting stance of the frozen figure suggests that the warrior was frozen against his will. Forever trapped in a fight that he would never win...

Finally, the ground shook. The first seismic activity that the mood had seen in nearly a millennium. It was small, almost unnoticeable. But it was just enough to shift two wires together. The two wires having been severed in the crash, were for the emergency distress beacon control. A small spark lit the tiny electrical compartment and a burst of transmission exploded into the void around the system. The output strained the ancient system and the beacon system burnt out almost as quickly as it had activated. The sudden power expenditure finished off the tiny morsel that remained in the escape pod power supply, and the blinking light was finally allowed to rest for good.

The only thing that was alive now was the fading power in the carbonite slab control panel. And the Jedi inside of it...

Gearing Gurke Gearing Gurke

Ruusan had been an interesting place. the valley of the jedi was welcoming... the jedi temple that had been built around it and the surrounding city dedicated to the jedi and people on the world... even more. Her long body moving as it coiled and moved over the stone. There had been news on the comlink... activity on one of the moons but there was considered no danger. The chance for one of the padawans to explore was important to development and she didn't nearly get to stretch her legs metaphorically.

The long serpent body wrapping itself into a coild position while she listened to the briefing. Thermal activity and a facility were there so she would mostly be safe. Yag running slender fingers through her black hair before she was heading out and to the shuttle. The trip there something special as she managed to get her whole body in and used the time to check her scaled underbelly. Cleaning parts of it but mostly she was happy to head up and investigate. A saber on her hip and top section of guardian robes for her to wear that blended in with her body. White fabrics.

Then she was there and the doors opening felt surreal.. she rarely went on missions... her nerves were on high alert waiting for something to be around any of the corners... her eyes fixed and moving to see all that she could.

Gearing Gurke

The landscape of the barren moon showed nothing but rocky terrain and a starry sky. None of the stars moved, indicating no local traffic. Ahead of the serpentine Jedi was a raised ridge, indicating the edge of a large crater, where the escape pod was supposed to be.

Suddenly, one-by-one, three helmeted heads began to rise from the inside of the crater. As they crested the summit of their awkward climb, they each appeared to be tasked with transporting an item respectively.

One, wearing a spacesuit tailored for Trandoshans, was carrying a large crate. Another, in a suit tailored for Twi'lekks, was operating a sizeable cargo skid, which was holding what appeared to be a large slab of Carbonite. The third, a devaronian by the helmet shape, was carrying a large blaster rifle.

They all reached the top and stopped to talk. In the absence of Atmosphere their voices could not be heard. It was safe to assume that they were using comlinks in their helmets on a shared frequency.

The Twi'lekk looked around in a gesture to portray annoyance at something the devaronian had said and then suddenly stopped in his tracks when his eyes fell opon Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil . He just glowered at her while the other two argued. Finally, the other two tried to get his attention and when they followed his gaze, they too looked upon Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil with utter shock.

The Trandoshan then smacked the Devaronian up-side the head and began chastising him. Apparently, the Devaronian had failed as their designated lookout.

The Trandoshan and the Devaronian then turned to the Twi'lekk and asked some kind of question. Irritated, the Twi'lekk shrugged, looked around to see if anyone else was around, and then whipped out a blaster and fired it at the Padawan...

THe massive suit she had needed to get was... not the best... it was sealed and the materia could be used to adjust itself for her size but it was a strange feeling. The thickened plates it formed so that she would be able to move and she was moving in ways she had never thought... Her bodies large muscles were able to move but the lower gravity made the normally average movements she did to move around... send her flying... she launched herself forward and needed to use the magnetic clasps that would adhere to the surface for traction when she was movign and saw the edge of the crater. The beings coming up and she waited for a moment before the one attacked. her body reacting first... lunging forward and bringing her saber out to deflect and defend herself as her tail swung around. A djem so stance for defense and protection but she had a whip like tail trying to smack at the legs of them. MOst had never seen her species before whihc was helpful.

Gearing Gurke

The... reciprocal nature of Djem So blaster defense caused panic amongst the three goons... apparently they had never encountered any Jedi before either. As they startled frantically at the return blaster fire, the tail attack went completely unnoticed until the point where it made contact with their legs. In the low gravity, all three were easily sent flying. The Twi'lekk's hip slammed into the cargo skiff, which caused both the Carbonite and the skiff to go flying. The Trandoshan let go of the crate in his hands which followed the cluster of bodies and Carbonite loot as they tumbled slowly and awkwardly away from the crater.

The Devaronian clung on to his precious heavy blaster as if it were his child. In a moment of Revelation, he suddenly jerked it towards the general vicinity of Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil and squeezed the trigger. The awkward, slow tumble of his low G ascent made aim difficult, and many of the shots would go wild. But he hoped that at least some of the bolts from his tactless spraying might hit their target...

In the far distance, a light transport of some kind can be seen rising from its hiding spot in another crater...

Holy.... fraking frakity frak.... that actually worked. She knew how to do it in practice but training with remotes was one thing.. going against the living something else entirely and she brought her tail back in as they were going and she could see what they were doing now. The cargo skiff and some sort of slab was there while she was moving around. THey were in the air with one firing wildly and she wasn't exactly the type to dodge.. she could on the ground and here she could move around but she was a large target. She moved to grab at the slab that was floating and pulled at the ground with the force to keep herself anchored as her tail wrapped around it. Whipping around to knock the ones close and try to send them off when she felt a strike to her tail. The long spaace suit able to function and sectional but there was intense pain while sealing gel was going over it. "Owww." SHe said it to herself and brought her saber up to deflect another shot back to try and strike his hand. Violence wasn't good or the jedi way but there was something to be said about making it so they couldn't keep pulling a trigger and hurting effectively your butt.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Travelling Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Third Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Gearing Gurke Gearing Gurke , Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil

<This is not McYodas!> BB-12 whirred while Jax landed his X-Wing on Ruusan. He was drawn to this planet based on an disturbance in the Force but yet it wasn't a dark presence but rather a lost soul seeking refuge.

"Yeah, I lied," Jax said starting the landing cycle. "There's something strange down here and I need to check it out."

<If that anomaly isn't a Double Yoda Quarter Powder and an extra-large Ketamine shake then I'm turning this ship around!> BB-12 beeped. <I'm fracking hungry here! Courscant got rid of all of the fast food restaurant because the Chancellor hates good food!>

"For the last time BB," Jax grumbled landing the X-Wing on the planet and opening the hatch. "Most of the fast-food restaurants moved, they're losing money and I'm planning on buying them."

<Wait you're gonna see Caltin again and beg him for cash?> BB-12 whirred. <The old man probably hates your guts after you fell!>

"I'm pretty sure many Jedi Masters hates my guts," Jax sighed shaking his head. "I still haven't talked to Valery Noble Valery Noble and I'm fairly certain she's going to kill me. Especially when Dreidi told me that her husband is the son of Carnifex."

<So that makes you and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble like half brothers or something.>

"I don't know him," Jax said jumping off his ship. "I only know Val from a few interactions, this is what happens when you isolate yourself all your life from the organization that practically raised you. I was so afraid of what they would think of me but in reality the Jedi probably would've helped me. I've made too mistakes in my life, it's time for me to face them head on!"

<Are you feeling sorry for yourself Jax?> BB-12 beeped.

"No," Jax said now annoyed. "I'm saying I'm going to try not to be a complete asshat and actually talk. I'll start with finding Jair and then find Caltin but for now...."

Jax stared at the land. "I'm wanna see what the Force is telling me here," he mumbled. "Watch the ship and after that, I'll take you to McYodas."

After leaving the X-Wing, Jax wandered the land for about an hour using the Force for guidance until he saw two figures talking. One a Snake like person and another dressed in the drab of a Jedi Temple Guard. "Hello there!" Jax yelled out. "Does anyone need some help?"

Gearing Gurke

The blaster fire was silenced at the exact moment it was deflected back at the shooter. There was a moment of calm as the Devaronian inaudibly flailed his injured arm and the other two goons were too scared to shoot back.

In the micro gravity, the three goons finally reached the apex of their ascent and began to slowly fall towards the ground.

A light transport them descended upon them, first going for the three goons, then presumably going after the crate that was still in the air.

A feeling in the force can be sensed. The contents of the crate are important...

Suddenly, massive armored pair of space-boots clamp on to the Carbonite slab as it is being dragged to the ground. Observation of the newly arrived being shows that he is wearing military grade equipment... Damaged, worn out gear of the Navis Sacra Holy Knights.

Judging by the poor condition of the armor, the being in question is a deserter of the Nomadic People's Coalition navy. And by the build, he appears to be a wookie.

Although his face cannot be seen, the way he is stating down at Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil is an unmistakable challenge...

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Gearing Gurke Gearing Gurke Jax Thio Jax Thio

SHe was glad of one thing.... the shooting had stopped and she moved coiling herself back into a position to protect herself. The long body she wanted to rub where she had been shot. THe feeling in her body was pain but she was able to move with the saber as someone else appeared.... two someones.... One she had no idea who it was but he spoke asking if anyone needed help. THis was her chance... she was a jedi and she needed to be able to project a sense of confidence and security. She breathed in and stood there in her djem so stance prepared to defend and counter the other as she spoke towards Jax. "Stand back citizen, this situation is being handled by the jedi and I do not wish to put you in danger." THe open com channel chirped that it was closed and she exhaled... that was intense and she was hoping she sounded confident whens he turned her attention back to the other in his armor that looked worn but still sturdy. "Now, tell me what you were doing. Your friends opened fire so it must have been something illegal."

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Equipment: Travelling Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Third Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Gearing Gurke Gearing Gurke , Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil

Looks like the Force had lead Jax into a battlefield.

Already Jax could hear the sounds of Blaster fire and humming of a Lightsaber. The Snake like woman warned Jax to stay away stating that this was Jedi Business. "Well here's the thing," Jax grinned before pulling out his Lightsaber. "I am a Jedi, my name is Jedi Master: Jax Thio and I came here because I sensed a disturbance in the Force."

Jax observed the place. "And it turned out I've landing in a firing range." Jax said staring at the Wookie. "Hello Wookie!" he smiled. "Come! Let's all be friends here! The Galaxy is full of death and destruction already, we don't need to be contributing to it!"

Last edited:

Gearing Gurke

Playing as: NPC, Wookie named Bacceercha
Loadout: Standard issue Navis Sacra Infantryman gear, in varying degrees of repair

----------

The armored wookie, named Bacceercha, kept his mag-boots locked on to the Carbonite slab as the serpent warrior withdrew her tail. Through the sensors in his suit, he decided to gather his situational awareness. Only then, did he notice the other person ( Jax Thio Jax Thio ) standing nearby. A Jedi and a potential reinforcement. Not good.

Suddenly, he was a little less excited about this fight. His Wookie pride would still motivate him to fight his best, but now it wasn't a one-on-one test of honour and strength. Oh well. It still paid the same.

The Jedi serpent began to speak to the new arrival and Bacceercha considered ordering the AI in his suit to hack their comms to listen in. But just then a loud crash came through over the company comm channel and Bacceercha's heart sank a little in embarrassment. Before anyone said what had happened, Bacceercha already knew deep down what had gone wrong.

While his opponents exchanged amongst themselves briefly, he carefully turned his helmeted head to look at the damage. The three goons had crashed into the side of the now landed ship and had fallen clumsily to the ground. Their farcical attempts to stand up in the micro gravity would have been comical except for the part where they were too busy to stop the crate from crashing as well.

The crate busted right open, scattering the contents over a wide area, thanks to the micro gravity. Like rubber party balloons, different items bounced slowly in every direction. Amongst various rare artifacts, what caught the eye were four vintage Jedi Temple Guard lightsabers from the old Republic. And most concerningly, the most valuable item flew straight up in such a way that would take a few minutes to return to the surface:

An iridescent ornate cube...

A holocron...

A click in his helmet comm announced a call on the open channels, snapping his attention to the two opposing individuals before him. He switched over to the open frequency and listened to them speak.

turned her attention back to the other in his armor that looked worn but still sturdy. "Now, tell me what you were doing. Your friends opened fire so it must have been something illegal.

"And it turned out I've landing in a firing range." Jax said staring at the Wookie. "Hello Wookie!" he smiled. "Come! Let's all be friends here! The Galaxy is full of death and destruction already, we don't need to be contributing to it!"

Bacceercha felt a mixture of emotions at what he just heard. At first he felt annoyed at the way the two intruders had assumed negotiating from a position of strength. His Wookie pride could never understand how such things could be assumed without a proper test of strength.

On the other hand, their offer of peace touched another nerve. Particularly, the male human's words of how there was already too much suffering in the galaxy. As a Wookie, his homeworld had suffered more than most in his lifetime alone. He had served as a soldier in many different militaries over the past century, and only now had he chosen to finally serve himself. He had taken his holy armor and deserted the Nomadic People's Navy and hadn't looked back since.

And now he had bills to pay.

He growled back at the two intruders and spoke to them both. In his own tongue, he barked back a retort, saying that money was hard to come by these days, and lives were getting cheaper all the time - if one looks at the behaviour exhibited by so-call leaders in recent galactic history. He also growled flatly that he owes no one an explanation.

Whether or not these two beings understood Shriwook or not didn't matter at this point. He needed to buy his colleagues enough time to gather the goods, or this trip would yield no payment. With that, he lept off his Carbonite perch, igniting his jetpack for better control, and yanked out his two blasters. With the LPD rifle in one hand, he fired on Jax Thio Jax Thio . With the Vilmar's revenge sidearm in his other hand, he fully depressed his trigger and let out a fully automatic burst at Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil .

Last edited:

He was another jedi.... "But you are so old." She said it in response to him.. most of the jedi she saw were young looking... by human standards she supposed and many said that they were hot... she wasn't entirely sure what their body temperature had to do with it. She was looking at him and then heard sounds... she wasn't sure what they were saying but she turned to look at the large suited being with a blaster... he eyes narrowing. "I think he just said something about those threes mother as Jyoti would say." She had trained under the jedi master and joshua but he had mostly just talked about himself.

THen he was leaping up and at them both firing his shots with a look when they were coming. She allowed the force to guide her movements from the djem so stance... raising the saber to deflect them off to the sides and towards the ship that was this big mans. IF she could disable it then it would be one benefit to them as there wouldn't be a quick escape and she needed ot be able to find a moment to counter with her tail or with a strike if he got close enough. Her attention in the force keeping her from seeing what Jax was doing when she pushed forward for a moment to try and keep the leaping man up in the air where less control generally.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Tag: Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil , Gearing Gurke Gearing Gurke

"Hey!" Jax activated his Lightsaber quickly redirecting the blaster bolts towards the sky. Jax grew up among Wookies back when he was with the Silvers and was fluent in their language. The Snake like Jedi didn't help matters saying that Jax was OLD. Okay sure travelling on hot Outer Rim planets didn't do wonders for his complexion, but he wasn't ancient!

"Did you just call me old?" Jax asked the snake Jedi continuing to deflect the blaster bolts. "I may be inching closer to my mid-life crisis phase but I don't one foot in the retirement home!"

He wasn't THAT old.

With the Wookie laying down some heavy fire towards the Snake Jedi, Jax seized the opportunity and waved his hand calling upon the Force. <Stand down, we are not your enemies.> Jax spoke in Wookie weaving the words into his Jedi Mind Trick.

Gearing Gurke

Loadout: Standard issue Navis Sacra Infantryman gear, in varying degrees of repair

----------

The blaster bolts that were shot at the human were deflected up into the air with ease. Which was interesting, because the way he moved seemed to project more confidence in his ability than with the serpent woman. Interesting. He could have returned them to Bacceercha with ease.

The blaster bolts that had been intended for the serpent woman were quickly bounced back at Bacceercha. He reflexively tensed his body in anticipation for the punishment that his armor would receive. But then nothing happened. On his helmet's HUD, data came in that the ship was getting hit by small arms fire. Bacceercha inwardly cringed a little. Most ships could survive small arms fire indefinitely, but Bacceercha had purchased a ship that was a cheap and "has-lots-of-life-left". Just by looking at it, one could see that it had received less-than-recommended levels of regular maintenance over the years. Some of the out hull plates were even missing. If he didn't act quickly, the ship wouldn't even be able to take off soon.

What made matters worse was that the goons that were running around the ship collecting artifacts thought that they were getting shot at. They panicked, dropped things, looked for cover, and overall, ended up wasting more time. Idiots...

Bacceercha resolved to deal with the Serpent woman quickly before the ship could be disabled. But before he could act, a voice cut in over the comm. The voice was human sounding, coming from Jax Thio Jax Thio , but he was speaking in perfect Shriwook. That realization caught Bacceercha completely off guard and the words seemed to cut deep into his mind. The words seemed to push the concept of peace deep into his subconscious, and he failed to resist it. The feeling of peace polluted his mind like a strong scent and it triggered a forgotten memory in much the same way...

... Suddenly, he was back home on kashyyk, eating breakfast in his tree hut. His wife was tending to his two girls while his son sat at the table, talking Bacceercha's ear off. It was happiness... Peaceful... Paradise... He wanted to be back here so desperately...

Suddenly, what felt like massive hand, grabbed his consciousness and thrust him back into reality! His suit's AI had reached into his mind through the neural implant in his head and pulled him from the memory. Bacceercha now recalled how his home had been destroyed and his family killed. A memory that he did his best to forget...

... Jax Thio Jax Thio would pay for using that against him!

Suddenly, what was once professional had become personal.

He then realized that he was on a collision course with Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil . The momentary distraction inside of his mind had caused him precious time that would have been used to adjust his flight via jetpack. Now, there wasn't enough room to maneuver. He quickly slammed his blaster pistol into its holster and activated his wrist mounted energy shield in BLADE MODE. With a horizontal slash, he wasn't counting on cutting the woman. But he only hoped to prevent her from attacking. The intent was to force her to defend against his Wookie strength, which would hopefully keep her off balance.

Simultaneously, with his other hand, he aimed the LPD rifle at Jax Thio Jax Thio 's legs and squeezed the trigger repeatedly. With the computerized interface scope, he could aim with his HUD without taking his eyes off of Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil . He also hoped that legs were harder for a swordsman to protect against incoming blaster bolts than center mass.

Meanwhile, the mysterious holocron continued its ascent into the starry sky, slowly decelerating against the pull of the micro gravity...

The wookiee was distracted for a moment she didn't know what he was thinking about but he was large and coming at her aas she remained in stillness... allowing herself a moment. There were the others who were around the ship and Jax asked her a question when the blade appeared and he struck. Her saber rising up to defend as he was within close enough range and she moved... her body rapidly uncoiling and using the momentum and strikes follow through... with her blade catching the energy as she rotated her tail. Faster then most could follow at times she swung it around to try and catch him... his blade she would try and keep above their heads but her lower body would be coiling around to immobilize and let her wrap around more and more if he was caught. She didn't know what the pressure would be like in a suit though... normally her muscles would crush things into submission once they were locked in. "We'll get you some pudding back at the temple grandpa"

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Jax could feel peace, serenity from the Wookie. He was likely reminiscing of days past which was a common way to beat the Jedi Mind Trick aside from being naturally immune to it. However, the joy that the Wookie was experiencing quickly transformed into rage. Jax quickly retracted his hand just in time to be greeted by a flack of blaster bolts. Jax deflected them in rapid succession, redirecting some of the blaster bolts towards the Wookie's legs, chest, and arm while he was being squeezed by the Snake like Jedi.

"Clearly you've never seen old people before!" Jax yelled at the Snake. "I don't know where you grew up in the temple but we got some Foxy Grandpas that you can look at and can CLEARLY tell that they're old!"

Gearing Gurke

---------------

A bunch of things happened at once. The snake woman blocked and held his strike, as expected. But Bacceercha failed to consider the ways she could use her long tail. In a blinding flash, as soon as his blade made contact with hers, the tail clasped his upper body below his arms, knocking the wind right out of him.

His mind needed a moment to gather itself and work out a solution... But he would not receive that luxury. The bolts that he had fired at Jax Thio Jax Thio came right back at him, and three shots slammed into him. The first shot collapsed the arkanian shield in his jetpack with a multicolored crackle. Bacceercha would later regret trying to save credits on power cells by buying cheap knock-offs. The second grazed his upper arm and it burst into a flash of orange flame as it ricochet up and into the sky. The third shot made a direct hit with his knee.

Bacceercha roared out in agony as his knee was ruined by the boiler rifle round. His vision blurred and the diagnostics in his suit scrolled a litany of damages over his HUD. But those reports would be entirely ignored. Blackness from the pain encircled the edges of his peripheral vision and slowly closed in on his very consciousness.

Just as he felt his mind leave reality, his AI once again forced his mind to focus. He barely resisted the urge to wake in a frantic state and barely kept his body still. Through squinted eyelids, he surreptitiously peered into the facemask of Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil and saw that her lips were moving. Judging by the direction she was looking, she must've been talking to Jax Thio Jax Thio over the comms.

Bacceercha knew a distraction while he saw one. He wouldn't get a better chance than this. With what little wind he had left in his blood-oxygen supply, he quickly reached his long wookie arm around the constricting tail that was wrapped around his torso. In front of him, he saw a burnt hole in the serpent's tail, covered in congealing sealing gel. He grinned widely, exposing his fangs, and snatched the ION grenade off of his waist hardpoint. He thumbed the fuse, and with his Wookie strength, he attempted to cram the ION grenade as hard as he possibly into the scorched blaster hole!

He released the grenade and retracted his arm. With a prompt through his neural implant, he commanded the severely weakened energy blade on his other arm to switch to GLIDER MODE. The wings would blossom from his back, and hopefully loosen Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil 's grip. Hopefully, that, combined with the pain of Bacceercha's grenade attack, would be enough to get her to let go.

Detached or not, he ignited his jetpack and set it to full burn. He activated his remaining energy shield on his other arm in COMBAT SHIELD MODE and charged at Jax Thio Jax Thio with the intent to ram, shield stretched out before him...

A few things were happening.. first she hadn't entirely expected that to work... her tail going around his large chest... second his blade was still up as she couldn't push him back as much as she could move around and use his size like a weight while she moved to wrap more around him... or that was the mental plan... in truth his wings appearing was... cool... she had no other words it wasn't every day you saw something like that... second she felt something trying to poke her tail and flexed the muscles to push it away when the seal was broken. SHe could feel it there and for a brief moment his hand "No touching."

There wasn't a lot more to repair and seal the armor but she saw the grenade as it went off and sensors... systems in the suit were going down. SHe could still breath the rebreather was dumb compared to the rest and could still operate it was made to function around ionite. She couldn't hear anything or see the systems but she was looking at the wookiee going full burn with his thruster pack as she worked to maintain her grip around him and flipped backwards grabbing the ground and thrashing to try and direct the course as she extended her tail towards his ship and the three pratfalling.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Two of the blaster bolts found their mark on the Wookie subduing him. Jax knew that it wasn't enough to kill the Wookie since they were known for taking on at least 100 blaster bolts before going down. He wanted to subdue the big guy after sensing his emotional pain, Jax felt compassion of the poor soul. But sadly, the Wookie didn't feel the same way to him he set his jetpack to full blast and was about to charge directly towards Jax before the Snake Jedi intercepted him.

Taking advantage, Jax raised his free hand and summoned a massive amount of Force energy unleashing it towards the Wookie. With enough Force power if connected it should be enough to knock him out rather than kill him. The Living Force does value the living no matter how vicious they might be.

Gearing Gurke

---------------

Bacceercha slammed into an invisible gale force of power. His shield seemed to partially mitigate the effects of whatever Jax Thio Jax Thio was doing, but with Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil wrapped around his waist, he still couldn't overpower the effort with his jetpack alone. He was stuck, hovering before the human man, struggling with everything that was holding him back

As the snake woman squeezed the breath out of him, he felt more of his consciousness slip away. He felt his AI work to keep him awake, but there was going to be a point where it wouldn't be able to stop what was coming. He felt his armor crack and one of his ribs snapped. Blood spurted from his mouth onto his visor, indicating bleeding in one of his lungs. His HUD showed his remaining shield was draining fast against the strain of Jax Thio Jax Thio 's attack. He simply couldn't continue like this.

Through his neural implant, he commanded his suit AI to enact BLOOD SACRIFICE measures. The AI obeyed without argument, and Bacceercha began to feel his whole body explode with pain. The AI began to leverage the organic processes in his brain to override the limitations in his jetpack. The power cores inside went into overdrive, and fuel was force-fed through the thrusters. More power was coaxed out of his jet pack, increasing thrust two-fold, three-fold, now four-fold!

But the cost came from his neural system. No organic being was made to handle the kinds of data that the AI was forcing through his brain, and it was enacting a terrible toll. More blood spurted from his nose, indicating hemorrhaging in his brain. Nerves all over his body screamed in pain as they didn't know how to translate the data any other way inside his head. It was becoming too much to bear.

And the human was still holding him. The serpent's grip did not loosen. No distance between Bacceercha and the human was lost. The shield lost power more rapidly against the increased strain.

30%

20%

10%

Bacceercha's vision went blurry...

Memory:
He finishes climbing the side of the tree, and pulls himself up over the threshold. His three kids are already waiting for him, faces filled with admiration and wonder. In a moment they are all over him, talking all at once, sharing their day and asking more questions than he can answer. This is the one thing he's been looking forward to after a hard day at the factory.

His wife is also standing there. She looks at him with relief and gratitude in her eyes as he can finally take the kids off her hands. He is happy to help, as she has been caring for them all day. She is as beautiful as the day he met her, with light, soft brown fur, and caring eyes. After all these years and all they've been through, they still loved each other...

The power in his shield reached zero. In that same exact moment, the grenade inside of Yag'dril'sil Yag'dril'sil 's butt exploded!

Bacceercha simply... Disappeared!

In a single instance, all resistance from Bacceercha's shield to Jax Thio Jax Thio 's attack was gone. At the exact same time, all of the counter thrust from the Wookie's jetpack was cut off by the ION grenade. With all of the opposing forces to Jax's telekinesis gone, there was only one direction for Bacceercha to go. The wookie was ripped from the Bo-dun's grip like a table cloth being yanked out without moving the dishes.

The ION grenade also disabled the armor's inertial dampeners. Since Jax had been using the Force to match the amplified output of Bacceercha's Jetpack, there was enough energy to launch the wookie into orbit. Therefore, the sheer power of the sudden change in inertia caused his whole body to want to cram itself into his helmet. Naturally, it would not fit. The bones were the first to make concessions, cracking and breaking until they were ground down to the size of sharp pebbles. The bones then became razor blades, jumbling around and liquifying the organs, flesh and brains into a sticky slurry.

What became of the once great wookie warrior was a sloshing mass of meat, bones, and hair inside of a damaged suit of armor, doomed to orbit the moon for the rest of eternity.

Meanwhile, the three goons had somehow managed to drag the Carbonite slab to the ratty old ship and were debating on how to fit it through the main airlock.
The Devaronian was of no help at all, nursing his ruined hand in a self pity. He looked up from his sorrows and noticed the two Jedi with their Wookie protector no where to be seen. Knowing that their champion had been defeated somehow, he quickly stood up and raised his arms in surrender. The other two goons soon noticed what their friend was up to and quickly followed suit.

Just then, the holocron fell out of the sky, and hit the Twi'lekk on the head, knocking him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom