Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Fires over Kesh | Bryn v Keshiri OOC

Lets do this!
YaOmoum.jpg

Welcome friends! This is the OOC thread for the Rebellion of Kesh, hosted by the Bryn'adûl and Keshiri Imperium.

Lets keep this clean, chilled and fun. Good luck, everyone.

Bryn'adûl Staff - That'd be me, feel free to ask any questions. - Tathra Khaeus.

KeshirI Imperium - Solan Charr Solan Charr | Noah Corek Noah Corek | Herah | Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae

BTW For all those on my side, on the side of the Agents of Chaos, or on the side of the Bryn. (or any other minor factions who decide to take part in this, or those wishing to join my side or the Bryn)

Kesh has been worked on for many many years and there is a mountain of codex subs that ive only barely been able to track down due to old links breaking after the server switch. If anyone wishes to break off and attack another city, find some military outpost to strike, or any other objective, please do tag me and ask or find me on discord.

Same goes if a pair of RPers want to do something separate and need a location or something to fight over. Kesh has a shit ton of artifacts on it that one could go try and steal, or cities to attack, or businesses to destroy. Hell there is even two large shipyards in orbit that produce ships for the Keshiri Imperium as well as other governments throughout the galaxy.

So please, enjoy the world that myself and many others spent years developing, its a great world with plenty to look at and find.

Just confirming that I am indeed joining with Salis (as part of the Red Dragon) who is heading on land and with Rocho (as a mercenary of Kesh Imperium and member of Dark hand, but also for his personal interest) who will be in space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom