Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Xian Cade |
Music: What remains in the tunnels |

It had been several days since a message began circulating through Coruscant's lower levels. The offer was vague at best and called for a Jedi or other force sensitive, Turning the usual criminal types away for fear of sorcerer involvement. And yet the message kept appearing on data pads and black market contract boards, The same each time;

:In need of experienced Jedi to tend sensitive matter. Payment will be discussed in person, Meet at attached coordinates; Room 6:

(PS: Bring drinks)

Attempts to track the message's origins would lead to a public terminal on the lower levels and possibly footage of a hooded figure, Nothing more, Nothing less. The sender was well aware of the risk to themselves, And took precautions, But either forgot or didn't care how karking shady this looked.

tQcpQG0.png

tariq-munir-cyberpunk-interior-concept-final-00-logo-210416.jpg

Meeting coordinates, Level 2142.

Objectives: (1)Protect Jade, (2)Find a trainer.

Equipment: Armor | Particle pistols |
Energy blade | Jetpack | Chainbreaker | Prosthetic leg | Gauntlet weaponry |

Ship: Sabre-1, Docked 500m away

Allies: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Aloy paced back and forth, Her armor reflecting the dull neon hues of holographic signs outside, Glowing gently through the blinds over glasteel windows. She didn't like bringing the kid down here but the irony of this being the safest way for her to help wasn't lost on her.

The room itself was large enough to house the both of them and seat their potential employee for an interview, But it was still relatively small. Snack bags and a few video game discs for a data pad lay strewn on the coffee table not far from the bed, While the other side of the room lay strewn with monitors and even ammo casings where the mandalorian kept her things.

The only thing to drink aside from the tap water was the bottle of whisky she kept on the desk beside the monitors, But that was why she asked the hirelings to bring drinks. Hopefully some soda or for the kiddo.

One thing that wasn't present were the smokes that she usually carried, Her own mixture designed to relieve stress and help wean others off of much worse. They weren't anything like cigarettes but she figured it'd be best not to smoke them around Jade regardless. But of course, That led to her anxious pacing as her mental crutch was taken out from under her.

And so ∗Clickity∗ ∗clack∗ ∗clickity∗ ∗clack∗ her clawed prosthetic went with each march from Jade's cozy side of the room to her unkempt side, Over and over. She really had to get some candles or something soothing in here.

<"If that monitor doesn't show me a Jedi on my cams soon, I might have to go get a drink..."> She sighs through the garbled static of her helm's vocal modulator

UeJaBns.png

It was at first hard to simply leave her homeworld and left behind those that had risen her from a very young age. it was hard to leave behind all she possibly had known on Kashyyyk. However, after a bit, she packed her stuff and placed it on her back. It didn't take long before she waved goodbye to the tribe that had raised her since she was a small child. Once saying her goodbyes to her, the young girl had walked into the ship with Aloy. This was the very first time on leaving her home. At this point, there was no looking back or going back on her words.

Some time had potentially passed after getting on the ship, the two traveled to Coruscant with the intention of finding a master or someone who could guide her young mind in the right direction. Upon arriving on the world known as Coruscant, the girl had noticed that they were on the lower parts of the planet. The young girl had been told to be careful about what she did especially with her abilities. Taking that as a warning, the girl had followed her to the room that may be potential that she would meet someone who could help her.

After making it to the room and after the two had entered, the young girl sat down taking a moment to breathe in then exhale out from her mouth before asking towards her with a light smile. "Aloy, I am sure everything will be okay. That reminds me before we have a chance..to meet a new friend. I want to give something to you for helping me and I hope you kept it and never forget me. " She had removed a small box from her bag and offered it towards the woman, she didn't say what was inside cause the small box was the size of her hand but big enough to hold something meaningful inside of it. Her eyes had studied her newfound mother/friend.. she wished for her to know how much she appreciated it.

Xian Cade

X

yXHL-2YPVYzy_H0mcX_9WiYdjiEzjIy6WJnU4Gql0Tc.jpg

A gust of putrid lower-level, toxin-saturated air met Xian as she stepped out of her speeder and onto the tarmac of the small landing pad. Growing up in a rural area of an already largely rural world hadn't exactly given the young Jedi much opportunity to build up her tolerance for the disgusting biproducts of mass industry and overurbanization that was the norm on planets like Coruscant or Denon. Stretching her arms, she slung her backpack over her shoulders and made her way into the busy center of the current level she was on; Level 2142, even now it was hard to imagine how so many levels could exist.

Lacking any form of bulky, immobilizing body armor or heavy weaponry; the Knight passed through the crowded and often dangerous streets of Coruscant's lower levels with only her casual-wear and hidden pair of lightsabers to show for her time here. There were rarely cases where she required more than that after all. One might have thought that accepting such a clearly sketchy request for assistance would have been a major red flag, and it was, but the ecumonpolis' lower levels were hardly known for their tactical expertise or Jedi killing capabilities in the first place, a worst case scenario likely being confined to a pair of overly ambitious and egotistical muggers who thought that their courage and credit store purchased vibroblades would be enough to snag a member of the New Jedi Order.

Approaching the building in question; it was as run down and unsightly as the rest of the level, and aside from the neon lights it was littered with, it barely stood out at all; though even in this regard it was hardly an exception to the rule. Entering the shoddy looking pub, Xian-- in an effort to avoid wasting time and potentially creating a scene-- gave the bartender/receptionist a slight, almost nonchalant wave of her hand, and simple instruction "Ignore me." Before continuing on to Room 6, where her 'contractor' had said they would be waiting, hidden behind the noise and ruckus that any alcohol-serving establishment on any world naturally creates, she would have been surprised to attract any attention regardless. Still.

Standing in-front of the door, surrounded on both sides by many others like it, the Knight stood in the corridor and gave the door a knock, looking into the camera that was posted outside. In the back of her mind the inherent danger of such a situation was not lost on her-- and a variety of escape routes and defensive stances were already being formulated. The odd request to bring drinks might have lended substance to the notion that this was a much more amicable task than she had been expecting-- That was what the aforementioned backpack was for-- And yet it never hurt to be prepared. Checking down the hallway from side to side, she awaited a response from the other side of the door.

"Someone looking for a Jedi?"

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Xian Cade |

<Well I don't reckon I could ever forget you, Jade"> She smiled beneath her helm, Invisible to the naked eye but evident in her voice.
Aloy carefully took the box in both hands, Bowing her head slightly to the young Jade as she brought it closer.

"Someone looking for a Jedi?"

Looking up suddenly, She could see the camera feed on her monitor, Displaying the figure just outside her door. Damn, Let myself get distracted.
Leaving Jade's side, She moves to the monitor to get a closer look while she carefully sets the box on her desk, Then moves for the door.

The door opens slowly, Only the reflection of Xian's own face greeting her until the door had opened just enough to reveal most of Aloy's figure, Clad in blue painted armor, A red scarf, And a helm painted with a shark-like toothy grin, And a single handprint above the visor that tilted up suddenly, the 5'7" Aloy having to look up slightly at the 5'11" Xian.

<∗Hm∗> She gives her the once over before stepping aside and gesturing inside and walking further in herself, Removing her helm with an air-tight hiss and setting it down on the coffee table.

When she turned, Her her orange hair fell freely over her shoulders and her deep blue eyes watched the Jedi like a hawk. Her tone however, Was hospitable, No longer cold and modulated by helm but warm and inviting, With a slight Rural accent to it

"Well, Good evenin' friend. I trust we weren't too hard to find?"

UeJaBns.png

Tag: Xian Cade | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

She had smiled lightly towards Aloy, not moving or saying anything. She thought maybe her gift would probably surprise her. The girl didn't say what would be inside the box. She had rather that Aloy would discover it, that would also possibly mean that she would need to tell Aloy the other half of the story of her parents. She had left out some details. So it was about time to explain to her new ally that she could potentially trust with her life and tell her the story of her parent's actions through the past before her time. Since Aloy was older, maybe at some point in her lifetime.. she would be caught wind of a duo that operated in open space no less, or anywhere that they could potentially make a profit.

Once her eyes had watched Aloy walked to the door to check to see if it was the person or someone who could potentially the girl... Rather than approaching the door, she had slowly moved the box over on Aloy's desk for her to notice when she turned around.. for her to take a look, she had left it in plain view. Moments had passed as she sat back and watched the door with curious-like nature on her face. Before asking her friend.

"Who's at the door, Aloy?" She had asked towards her for the moment, the girl remained at her spot and tilted her head.. she had been curious just who would respond to the call. She wasn't really excepting someone to show up to discover her. but she had put her faith into her mother-like figure, before lightly smiling and waiting to see who would potentially come through the door. She was very curious to see who would beneficially come in.

(This is her appearance. I am changing the picture on her profile to be more proper for age)

8ea.jpg

Last edited:

Xian Cade

X

yXHL-2YPVYzy_H0mcX_9WiYdjiEzjIy6WJnU4Gql0Tc.jpg

Sliding open; the Jedi was quickly-- and unpleasantly greeted by the sight of a Mandalorian-- as the door made way for her entrance. Resisting the urge to immediately reach for her lightsabers, the Force momentarily reassures the young woman that her armored welcome party serves no imminent threat to her life. Despite the reputation those helmets brought with them even on the best of days. Still, Xian hesitates to enter the room, remaining in the hallway for a few moments longer before finally deciding to step inside, albeit still with a deal of caution, senses clued in to any possible attempts at an ambush.

The Mandalorian removes her helmet, and the Knight's tension is eased slightly, her eyes give a panoramic scan of the room, quickly landing on a second individual, much younger than either herself or the Mandalorian based on appearances alone at least. Not willing to make herself too comfortable, she stood close to the door, resting her hands on her hips, where close and easy access to her hidden- but likely known weapons-- that sat clipped to her belt and beneath her jacket. "Not particularly.. But what's a Mandalorian want with a Jedi's help?" She questioned, swiftly pushing aside the friendly attempt at an introduction in favor of getting to the point. "If you are a Mandalorian, that is." There were many ways to get that armor, after all, though she wasn't sure what would have been a greater cause for concern, a Mandalorian, or the killer of one.

Casting a brief look to the youngest in the room, her head gave a slight tilt in curiosity before returning to meet the eyes of the armored figure. "And who's the kid?" Though ideas were already beginning to form in her head-- An answer to the question she had only just asked.

Tags: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Xian Cade

"I think she's our Jedi..." Aloy whispers to Jade, Eyes never leaving the visitor. That is, Until the Jedi knocked aside her attempt at civility, Going straight to the point like so many of her people she had met. It seemed that wasn't just a trait of mandalorians, And that she truly was a black sheep to this galaxy.
Not particularly.. But what's a Mandalorian want with a Jedi's help?
If you are a Mandalorian, that is.

And who's the kid?

"The kid is Jade. She's why we're both here" She says swiftly. Xian wouldn't need the force to tell that she was just a bit annoyed right now.

"Since we're cutting right to the chase~ We need a Jedi to... To teach her. But not a master. She won't be joining anyone's order, Or following anyone's religion. She wants to be her own person, But learn in a healthy environment without darksiders getting involved"

"Obviously I can't go to your temple to make that request... So we need someone willing to teach her under the radar and without the religious dogma.
That's why I sent the message..."

After recovering her breath, She backed up a little, Closer to Jade now. Assuming she had the Jedi's attention, She let her gaze drift away and look to Jade with a warm smile, Taking a little toy from the table; A little planet made of plastic, And holding it up where the girl can see
"It's okay to use your powers here, Kiddo. Can you show the lady what you can do an' take the ball?"

UeJaBns.png

Jade glanced at the two talking for a moment, her eyes had focused on the wording that her mother-like figure. Listening to her choice of wording she had understood what she had meant.. the girl soon had breathed in.. focusing her attention on the ball that was a planet made of plastic.. she breathed in taking a deep breath and focusing on the force that was inside and around her.. and around her.. taking the moment to close her mind off of all distractions that were near her. Even their speaking was cut out for the moment. When she had started to focus on the force, that was when her true talent had been shown towards Xian. Rather than focusing on the ball alone.. the girl focused on few more items since she had some practice.

Soon the ball in Aloy's hands would begin to float upwards without a problem... the box that had been placed on the desk would soon start to levitate for a second along with some smaller objects. However it soon stopped as everything landed back on the table and the ball fell back into her hand.. she started to pant for a moment, it was clear to them.. that the girl had done this for the first time or well.. with a more accurate way of seeing it.. this was the first time that she tried multiple items.. but if she solely focused on one object, she could do better, her eyes had looked up at the two of them.

Her attention was to become clear for both Aloy and Xian.. this was her path and she wished to do it the right way, after a brief moment of thinking and taking a second to collect her every thought about the subject. If she was going to do this right. There were no cutting corners at all.. it wouldn't be simply be taught on the down-low or off the radar.. it would draw some unwanted attention and maybe net Xian in trouble. Choosing to speak about this and come with a way for her to make this possibly work for both sides.

"Mom.. wanted me to live and not follow after her path.. but the more I think about it if I was to be encountered by the Sith.. and if I happened to be trained by a Jedi.. it would put me in a lot of danger. I think it would be best for me to learn all I can without cutting through any corners. It would quickly raise suspicion. If it's okay with you Aloy. Allow Xian to guide me and help me choose a good path. That's if miss Xian will teach me.. properly.. cause.. I rather not have her get in trouble for teaching without her council saying otherwise.. the Jedi have a code.. and if I am to learn.. I must learn the code and its ways.. it likely helps me in the future.. I could learn a lot of new things. Is that correct Lady Xian?" She had glanced towards Aloy, after speaking but remembering what she had placed on the desk, not forgetting what was inside. after a moment of truly thinking about her decisions, the girl would unknowingly smile towards the both of them before asking towards her mother like-figure.

"I wish for you to open the medium-size box that is on your desk, it is my gift to you for being an amazing person and I hope later in life.. you could adopt me as a daughter to you. I hope in due time.. that you have a daughter that you can be proud of.. no matter how far my life takes me... I will never forget your kindness.. so.. please take the gift... My mother would want someone to have it.. cause she can't use it.. or sell it anymore... I hope you cherish it.. cause your eyes will go wide the moment you open the box." She had mentioned towards her, the girl seemed rather happy and more graceful.. she even bowed to the both of them out of respect.. but soon after the second speech. the girl formally introduces herself. "Apologizes, where are my manners Lady Xian... My name is Jademar Earisa. You may Call me jade if you wish. I am searching for the right path in my life that will be easy but also challenging to live up to what my mother and father would want.. I also can tell you that I am not physically strong but I am witty and clever.. I am also very fluent in the wookie's language. My home planet is Kashyyyk." She had mentioned towards the woman before remaining bowed in a respectful manner, the young girl was polite and not rude. She had waited to see what the other two would say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom