Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Notice

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Did one of these right before the crash, but it's time for something a little more comprehensive. Most of you know, I think, that my wife is in third trimester and I'm in grad school. Well, the baby's almost here, and I'm going to have to use less time-intensive outlets.

Ergo, no, I can't do that one thread we want to do.

Stuff I've absolutely promised to help with: pretty minimal. @[member="Sargon Vynea"]'s training comes to mind. The occasional @[member="Alna Merrill"] and @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] thread mebbe. I'm flat-out retiring every character I have. Here's the lowdown on where all my characters will be while I'm not RP'ing:

• Ashin Varanin will play TOR Sith Emperor to the Fringe. People like Sargon, Lucien Cordel, Jared Ovmar and the rest will be the real leaders. I may show up IC every now and again, but rarely. If you need me for, like, a speed dominion some night that I'm free, I'll show.
  • Jorus Merrill will keep running guns and blowing stuff up for the Rebel Alliance. Might show up now and again.
  • Je'gan Olra'en. I gave the Grandmaster thing a try, but fethed if I have the time and crayons. Good luck with the Republic, @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] and @[member="Darron Wraith"]. Gooood luck. Grandmaster tag goes to Darron plz. Sorry I couldn't do more.
  • The Bard of the Hyperlanes will keep being the pilot for @[member="Mia Monroe"] and the Liberty's Veil. You won't see him, but he's always there.
  • Velok is, of course, permadead at the hands of @[member="Aleidis Ijet"].
  • Boolon Murr is still on Ithor, doing the Ithorian thing and guarding the Darkstaff for Aleidis.
  • Everyone else keeps doing what they're doing.

Thanks for a great ride, folks. See you around, maybe once the baby's born and a little bit grown.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
Take it easy man, enjoy life. I'll keep the kids in the Fringe in line for you and keep everything running smoothly. It's been a real great time, bud. PM me if you ever need anything.

Zykhan

Eternal Darkness
Congrats on the kid! My brother just had a kid about 6 months ago and took a break from tabletop RPing and said he had crazy creativity surges and has so many ideas for when he'll have the time to RP again, so there's that to look forward to hopefully! Either way we'll see you around, just take it easy and focus on family :)

Drat just when I finally find someone worthy of replacing Ben Watts as my nemesis you run off and have a baby (by the way congratulations). Now who will I insult and poke fun at?

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

All that really matters is that your baby is safe and well entering the Galaxy not so far far away. And that your entire family enjoys the moment. At least I got to RP with you a bit, and would have loved more. But this far outweighs all of this.

take care and best wishes for all the coming events in your life. You will be missed for sure.
warm regards
Iella's writer.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="Diana Moridena"]

Can I see you on Skype? I've heard that you've been overextending yourself, and I wanted to discuss some issues some other writers have had with you in private.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom