Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Notice

Alright, *fixes tie*

Jon, @[member="Ashin Varanin"], Velok – [insert other faces] – you’ve been more than a friend in all aspects of the word. You’ve been a big brother and honestly helped me grow greatly. I’ve become a better writer and I’ve learned to enjoy it again. You pulled me out of my shell and made me change things up – create something different with a character I’ve loved for more than a few years. Spencer’s changed and I’ve changed. I’m so happy to be able to call you a friend one of my best friends. You are always there with some sort of joke or wise words and I can’t think of a better person to be a father. Your wife and you are going to make amazing parents and I wish you both the best of luck.

I wish there was some way to keep you around like you always have been, but of course your next adventure is going to be the best one of all. If you drank I’d buy you a beer and toast to your fortunes.

Thank you for everything Jon, you awesome dude, friend, fellow plotter, and everything else you have been to Spencer and I. I hope to see you back around soon and on skype. You know how to get a hold of me and you better so I can throw weird ingredients at you for fun times.

Love you dude and I’ll miss you!

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
crying-waterfalls.gif

Just saw this again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom