Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Kentarch said:
You need a DLoTS to be a One Sith faction

"Instead, there would be the Rule of One—that One being the Sith Order itself, under which there would be many minions, acolytes/adepts and lords with only one Dark Lord of the Sith."

Call it a variant, but the core tenets are still there minus the Dark Lord.

[member="The Darkside"]

The Vahla make notoriously good Sith. I have an alt that is such, myself. The Vahla are connected by their cult, The Ember of Vahl, which is a minor faction with strong ties to the One Sith.

Edit: Forgot a bit.

The Ember of Vahl is a free minor faction. The members stand free to choose whichever faction they wish. Except, perhaps, the Jedi, due to the age-old vendetta. They hold several smaller Embers within darksided factions, all answering to The Ember and their prophet, [member="Darth Isolda"], Chosen of Vahl.

[member="The Darkside"]

Choose the race you want, and you will have fun with. I roleplay as an Anzat, who are a pretty cool species to rp.

In terms of the faction, join the One Sith. We are the predominant Sith group, and we are also pretty active.

Make a Sith that gets high off of being around other Sith. Some ultra sycophant who says what he has to in order to keep in the good graces of the powerful so he can mosquito off their energy because he feels less powerful and noticeably less hip without their ambiance.

Trenchcoat Man said:
Make a Sith that gets high off of being around other Sith. Some ultra sycophant who says what he has to in order to keep in the good graces of the powerful so he can mosquito off their energy because he feels less powerful and noticeably less hip without their ambiance.
So..

Every Sith ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom