Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I think it is time I make my Sith character, but Im not sure what direction to take with it.

Things like:

CHARACTER CONCEPT
SPECIES
PLOT

Have me stumped...plus there are three Sith groups here to which I dont know where to go to.

Help me?

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Im sold, just looked them up, they seem pretty bad assery to me!

What about character direction Mr. Vornskr? Any advice there?

Come join the OS, we're the de facto main Sith faction at the moment.

Although the people over at the First Order are pretty cool as well, but they're more NFU and Imperial focused than they are Sith, although the One Sith has been going through several changes to make it more balanced between our Sith and Imperial members.

[member="The Darkside"]

[member="The Darkside"]

Whatever you do as a Sith, be the bad guy. It's the most iconic and epic thing you can do. Make enemies. Squash them under your boot. Gain power. Take power that doesn't belong to you. Rule through fear. :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

No no!

Build it 100 fold! That way we loose the view to the other side of the "Pond". ;)

[member="The Darkside"]

It might be nice to see a character that is born inherently, innately whatevers evil, rather then the angst ridden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom