Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback III: Back in Time

I like how you had an idea of where to take Darth Vornskr (in the beginning, at least) and executed it.

There's a lot of ideas and plans for characters that I make up. A lot of times, I get distracted or bored and end up discarding or forgetting about them. Nice to see you've stayed the course.

Sabena Shai said:
I like how you had an idea of where to take Darth Vornskr (in the beginning, at least) and executed it.

There's a lot of ideas and plans for characters that I make up. A lot of times, I get distracted or bored and end up discarding or forgetting about them. Nice to see you've stayed the course.
I've always had trouble trying to manage several characters on a Roleplay Forum, and it usually ended up with me favoring one over the others, and the others eventually falling into disuse and abandonment.

That's kinda what's happened here, with me favoring Kaine above all of any characters I tried to make, and thus I've just stuck with him and developed him over the long haul of roughly two years of me being a member of this wonderful community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom