Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback III: Back in Time

Alright, you've given me feedback on my character, which I greatly appreciate.

Now, what about the individual behind the writing and the character?

What do you think of me?

Don't be afraid to tell me how it is.

I'm a big boy. :p

Feedback IV: Back to the Hood

You're a great writer, and it shows just how much you enjoy writing someone so delightfully evil. I've never directly written with you, unfortunately. The closest thing was during the Sith Empire Invasion of Togoria, eons ago back when Kaine was Emperor, and even then we never interacted with one another. I was still but a welp at the time, anyway. :p

Me and [member="Iella E'ron"] both agree that you'd probably write a terrific Jedi. ^_^

nudge-nudge-wink-wink-o.gif

You're cool to work with! I just wish I had had more opportunity to do so :p

Lol, remember that plot we tried doing together that involved robbing a republic bank and crippling its economy, that no one else but us two actually got involved? I say we deserve to have the money! Don't you? They weren't willing to fight for it anyway :p

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Not on my Skype list -50 DKP

But! I super like how you always seem good tempered and friendly OOC, and are willing to work with people. Some folks get too caught up in their own plots and forget that others are also trying to tell stories, it doesn't feel like you do that.

Chiasa Kritivaas said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Not on my Skype list -50 DKP

But! I super like how you always seem good tempered and friendly OOC, and are willing to work with people. Some folks get too caught up in their own plots and forget that others are also trying to tell stories, it doesn't feel like you do that.
Send me yer skype name bby, and I'll add you.

:p

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I think you're quirky but in a good way, and always seem to get on board the hype train before it happens...

In all seriousness you're a great writer, with interesting characters. Perhaps Anja and Vornskr could do another thread sometime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom