Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Moments in Chaos History

Back in 2014 there was a Republic senator that committed suicide on the senate floor. Just took a slug to his head and used that as a statement for how the Republic was failing their members. *I believe the thread was lost in the purge, and I forget the guys name other than being one of the THREE Darren characters.

Aden stealing the entire Republic's fleet during an invasion.

The arc between Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk and Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin where Darren was attempting to get his mother back from the Sith torturers under Darth Mordin. Also being marked with a bloodtrail tat in the shape of the old Sith Symbol of Naga Sadow's time as emperor.

Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin introducing many to the advantages of Alchemy/Force imbued items. I had three of my own characters influenced from this.

Darth Voyance Darth Voyance (At the time was Darth Hiss, and her october event usage of the zombies with her Dark Magic.

I'll probably add some more later.

Lydia Reed

L
Kaeshana
The Omega Crisis
Senate Shenanigans with Lasedri, Demici, and Volcata

Back in 2014 there was a Republic senator that committed suicide on the senate floor. Just took a slug to his head and used that as a statement for how the Republic was failing their members. *I believe the thread was lost in the purge, and I forget the guys name other than being one of the THREE Darren characters.

I remember that guy. I forget his full name. He was a Senator from Kuat who tried to outlaw indentured servitude and slavery, which is a bit like a Senator from Georgia trying to outlaw peaches. I was the Senator after him and my Senator fell from her Senate pod and landed in the exact location Darren's Senator landed, giving rise to a theory that they had been having an affair and she committed suicide out of grief.

Chaos used to be so weird, you guys.

1. This thread after post #16
  2. Also this thread for the same reasons
  3. Desperately reaching for things to ICly insult people with internally as Avernus Avernus in this thread.
  4. Gat Tambor Gat Tambor valiantly saving the life of Blat Slambor during an attack on senate officials
  5. The birth of the Trade Federation
  6. Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt and Avernus Avernus going TO THE DEATH on Bastion (Rip A-Nasty)
  7. Davis Garrick Davis Garrick and Sam Deckard trapped behind enemy lines of Muunilist (still contains the best post I've ever written to this day)
  8. Genuinely, all the replies I got on the Conspiracy Iceberg
  9. Supporting the proposed budget for Metellos
  10. The most based thread of all time

Jsc

Disney's Princess
1. Reaching 200 threads with one character and finally letting them walk into the sunset and letting go.
2. The moment directly after ^ and you realize you won the game years ago and accomplished everything you ever set out to do with fan RP. And smiled.

Be careful what you wish for.
Joining this site:

HEAR ME OUT! IT'S NOT CORNY! (okay maybe it is)

Anyone who knows me from "The old site" knows I was burnt out for a few years, but could not just up and quit. Don't know why, I just was. I had written this character's death three times and even posted it once, but I couldn't make it stick. I just had nothing left to tell, which is why I send him on "endgame" quests just to give myself something interesting to do and it didn't work. I was done.

I knew about this site from a few people who mentioned it and just decided to lurk here for a couple of days out of boredom alone.

Fifteen minutes into the first planned "lurk" day... I was writing my introduction post. I felt this surge, got a great idea in my head to keep him going (okay, it wasn't completely original but it works) and that was that.

• Love
Reactions: Jsc

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Joining this site:

tumblr_okyuepNlc91tsjdnao3_500.gif

When Vanagor asks you why you RP at Chaos...

tumblr_okysdkinli1sa3fuko1_500.gif

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
1. Darth Moridin fighting Teferi.
2. Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin and the coup by Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos when it happened I was so shocked, I thought she was really dead.
3. Spencer Varanin Spencer Varanin and her grief driven force insanity on Lujo when Ashin died.
5. Bringing Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex back on Lujo alongside Soeht Soeht and fighting Gabriel Sionoma and Mira Rekali to buy time. Kaine crucifying Gabe and pinning Mira to the floor was just awesome.
6. Soeht Soeht and his role in the Clockwork Rebellion / Omni
7. The OS-GR Wars were a real blast.
8. Rise of Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla first rule when he disbanded the Alor’e Council and launched his people into a war of vengeance for what the republic did. Payback for what they did to the Mando people and The Spark The Spark .
9. TSE/GA Thyferra Invasion
10. Operation Endgame
11. Siege of Commenor
12. The duel between Praz and Silara Kuhn, when Praz challenged and killed her with his soul trapping runeblade.
14. Tanaab duel with Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath and Veiere Arenais( WolfMortum WolfMortum )
15. Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar casting off the shackles of the past when he killed Kor Vexen during Kyber Dark was pretty awesome.
16. Return of Ra Vizsla as a Sith puppet, the force cure and that whole story.

There’s so many but that’s some in no particular order.

Last edited:
1. Darth Moridin fighting Teferi.
2. Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin and the coup by Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos when it happened I was so shocked, I thought she was really dead.
3. Spencer Varanin Spencer Varanin and her grief driven force insanity on Lujo when Ashin died.
5. Bringing Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex back on Lujo alongside Soeht Soeht and fighting Gabriel Sionoma and Mira Rekali to buy time. Kaine crucifying Gabe and pinning Mira to the floor was just awesome.
6. Soeht Soeht and his role in the Clockwork Rebellion / Omni
7. The OS-GR Wars were a real blast.
8. Rise of Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla first rule when he disbanded the Alor’e Council and launched his people into a war of vengeance for what the republic did. Payback for what they did to the Mando people and The Spark The Spark .
9. TSE/GA Thyferra Invasion
10. Operation Endgame
11. Siege of Commenor
12. The duel between Praz and Silara Kuhn, when Praz challenged and killed her with his soul trapping runeblade.
14. Tanaab duel with Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath and Veiere Arenais( WolfMortum WolfMortum )
15. Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar casting off the shackles of the past when he killed Kor Vexen during Kyber Dark was pretty awesome.
16. Return of Ra Vizsla as a Sith puppet, the force cure and that whole story.

There’s so many but that’s some in no particular order.

Thanks for the compliments/inclusion! I do miss those days! NGL - Hard to pin specific moments! I loved/hated every second of Chaos history!

Just one of those places! Like CHEERS!

Also, we need to write more! wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom