Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Moments in Chaos History

Dresta

D
Just as it says in the title, this is a thread for your favorite moments in chaos history and for the discussion of those moments.

I just got here, so obviously I shouldn't have one, but for the sake of playing I've gotta say my favorite moment of Chaos history is my arrival c:

History is likely to be IC, but, really, it can be whatever you want.

• Kyber Dark - the NIO invasion of TSE Bastion.
  • Joza Perl Joza Perl finding out Zef Halo Zef Halo is her father.
  • Taris with Halik Falkosi and Isley Verd (my first thread in chaos back in 2013).
  • Tai Fa ( Arage Bao Arage Bao ) existing and the arcs between him and Vitor Avendahl
  • Endgame - Runi Verin Runi Verin as Anais vs. Andy and Befffff
  • Joza Perl Joza Perl arc with Haytham Kaze Haytham Kaze
  • Kaeshana
    767667112361197588.png
  • Torching Thyferra as TSE vs GA.
  • Task Force Raider vs. UCM
  • probably anything Jon ( Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill ) did; like BBQ-ing Cathul.
  • Kaine Zambrano as an Imperial Agent
  • Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Not!Nuking Mandalore (ilu)
  • RC 212 RC 212 dropping from orbit with a rancor on a Sith meeting - SJO invasion vs. TSE Mirial
  • many, many other moments

Last edited:

Ashin Cardé Varanin

Couple bodies in the garden where the grass grows
Some things that come to mind:
  • The Battle of Roche in 2013, the brainchild of Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser
  • The Battle of Polis Massa during the Dark Harvest crisis.
  • Stealing the Sith Empire archives with Dissero Dissero as Velok the Elder.
  • The Lords of the Fringe stopping the Republic juggernaut at O'reen.
  • Tef's Mandalorian crusade shattering the Republic.
  • The Levantine Sanctum sweeping in from the Outer Rim to do search and rescue in one of the One Sith invasions.
  • Just how close Ayden Cater and Chancellor Ardak Serifen came to war between the Omega Protectorate and the Republic.
  • The cataclysmic One Sith invasion of Kashyyyk.
  • An Ewok task force boarding, seizing, giving back, and blowing up a unique Star Destroyer.
  • A gang of armored bears interrupting Very Serious Sith Business with lethal results.
  • Those Forcer prisons on Mandalore, the Force 'cure,' all that stuff.

Well, let's see here.

It's really hard for me to narrow it down and most of my moments are pretty isolated from the greater works of chaos. I think my favorite moment in my history of writing on the board would probably be when Redd Redd and my character Haastal Haran Haastal Haran met and fell for each other. It was the beginning of one of my favorite stories ever and for me a really memorable thread.

Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer becoming a Sith Knight, because it was just wonderful story building.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
  • Writing as Davis Garrick Davis Garrick with Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl as 7empest on Muunilist. Two soldiers, trapped behind enemy lines, fighting their way to freedom, only for Garrick to lose his battle brother in the final moments.
  • Writing with Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden during the attack on Korriban. Having to write the horrifying moment where Ryv had his arm ripped off was cool.
  • My duel as Vaulkhar Vaulkhar against Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield as his old character Lorale on Kashyyyk during a skirmish launched by some mandos. Great fight, maybe the best duel I've ever had the chance to write.
  • Writing as Errant Errant against Vella Forte Vella Forte on Bastion a few months back.
  • Writing my opening posts on Kintan was pretty great too. Just a 16 year old kid running TOWARDS the fight, rather than away from it. Having to see all the horrible things happening, people dying all around him. Fun stuff.
  • Pre-Korriban invasion article with Auteme Auteme also up there.

A PURRGIN ARMADA!? that sounds... insane. got anymore info?

it was in this thread!

Fiolette Fortan

F

• Haha
Reactions: Nei
never share this again

Why do you hate everything I create? </3

• Ijaat's final moments with Cato Fett Cato Fett was a personal favorite.
  • Three-way duel during an invasion with Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield and Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel .
  • The forging contest during an invasion between Draco Vereen and Ijaat Mereel
  • Watching Jon's techno-mando Connory develop into a stone-cold killer.
  • Any fight with Ember Rekali
  • The Roche invasion
  • The skirmish on Coruscant between baby GA and OS where the OS temple was razed
  • Purgill Armada
  • Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel breaking the Mask of Manda'lor and storming out of an Alor council meeting naked in protest.
  • The Julius/Jorus chase through a Dom for the Outback. Jackie Chan level of zany.
  • Juius and Keira's first "Date" wherein the both beat the snot out of the other
  • Liberation of Corellia. Twice.

• Anything with Legend and Cypher pitted against each other is hella dope.
  • Kyber Dark
  • The totally dope screaming match between Fiolette Fortan, Thaelius Thaelius and that other guy during the Sith Council Meeting
  • Thaelius betraying the New Imperial Order
  • The Imperial Remenat (Post-CIC Collapse) merging into the Grayson Imperium
  • Founding of the third Galactic Alliance
  • Declaration of the Sith Eternal
  • Etc

Oh man there's so much

• Def writing with Amea Virou Amea Virou and getting early Allyson development really shaped the character for who she is
  • Numerous battles with Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex with Allyson also Spencer apologizes for standing him up
  • Discovering the Jedi side of things with Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran
  • The whole double agent arc with Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt - you really helped make that arc fun <3
  • Writing Spencer Varanin Spencer Varanin with Ashin Cardé Varanin Ashin Cardé Varanin just the whole thing thanks for keeping me writing
  • Arguing and firing, then constantly hiring Seniya Nehir Seniya Nehir
  • Early OG GA days fighting the OS and such
  • Lords of the Fringe with the oldies
  • Endgame and getting an SSD dropped on Allyson's head xD
  • Burning Atrisia because of a slight with Spencer >_>;
  • Korriban Master/Padawan action with Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl and honestly all their interactions even when he fell through the floorboards
  • OH! and Jorus shooting Carnifex with a shot gun in the no no place. xD
There's a lot more but these are the ones I can think of at the top of my head xD xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom