Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting a Bounty

Dantooine was a charming universe of fields, streams, and lakes. The planet was situated in the Raioballo part of the Outer Rim at an endpoint of Myto's Arrow, the other endpoint of which was in the Obtrexta part, however Dantooine itself was still far expelled from most galactic traffic. It facilitated a little populace spread among single-family settlements and little networks with the enormous land property. Its living populace comprised for the most part of straightforward Human ranchers, however, Dantooine was likewise home to the crude Dantari race. Local natural life incorporated the Kath hound, the arias, the Konrath, and the graul. The planet had no mechanical settlements or cutting edge innovation when of the Galactic Civil War, put something aside for a transitory Rebel base there.

Mike V'Trechen arrived on Dantooine. He was a little nervous, but he knew that it would only be a matter of time till when he goes back home. Mike went to the Cantina and ordered a drink. He was looking for a person named @Pal'ru Vardarn . Mike found out that she is a Force Sensative, Jedi Knight, and of The Silver Jedi Order from her file. Mike knew that she could not survive. He is a Sith Lord, not some stupid Bounty Hunter. Mike waited for his prey to come.

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
Palru was already on the planet when he came. In the farmlands. At an old, run down farm. It was no longer in working order, but not entirely abandoned. She simply sat in there, meditating. She could sense him faintly. But enough to know what he was. But on the other hand, he could likely sense where she was.

Tags: [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Mike felt [member="Pal'ru Vadarn"] prescence. He went to the taxi stall and bought a taxi. He got on it and started to zoom. After a couple of hours, Mike saw her. He went to Pal'ru and sat down to watch her make a mockery of herself.

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
Her eyelids twitched when Mike neared. But she'd take a deep breath, opening her eyes slowly. "You're here for that bounty, I presume." She'd pull her hood off her head, knowing it would only restrict her field of vision. "If you do, may I ask something? Why stoop to such low use of your power? Why not use it to help change things?"

Mike did not really have a answer for [member="Pal'ru Vadarn"] . He did not know that he wanted to get a bounty. Not just a bounty, but be a Jedi murderer. Mike looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I am Mike V'Trechen," said Mike. "I think that you know why I cannot be a Jedi. All of my parent's and my wife died, because of my brother. I need to have my revenge against my brother. The Jedi will never help me, because my parent's were Siths and I turned into one. You see, I am a Sith and a murderer. All I see is money from you."

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
Palru just stood there for a moment, understanding what he meant. "Well, you've been asking the wrong Jedi." She'd shake her head. "But.. you've gone too far. I can understand fighting for revenge, but slaughter is meaningless. I want to help you... but..." She'd sigh. "Not for your bloodshed. For justice, maybe." She really didn't want to fight someone like that. She lost her parents in a similar fashion.

Tags: [member="Mike V'Trechen"]

Mike knew what to do. How about they duel with some practice swords that he had brought. Mike started back to his rental speeder and got them out to throw it at the Jedi.

"How about if we make a deal?" asked Mike. "If I win, I get to collect your bounty. If I win, I have no choice, but to help me in my life and my side mission. Your choice."

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
“I’ll help you bring the murderer to justice.” She’d nod. “If I win, promise me that you’ll try to stop the needless slaughter.” Palru felt that was fair. All she wanted was for him to stop killing without any real reason.

Mike aimed his practoce saber at [member="Pal'ru Vadarn"] . He looked and waited on her. Mike knew that this is gonna help his destiny. He did not say a word, because he thought that it was understood.

Mike was in a defencive position. He was going to let the Jedi to attack first, but he was going to intimedate her and wait till when her guard is down. She will be distroyed.

"Ma'am," said Mike. "Jedi's are weak. Peace and freedom are not real. Look at yourself. You are fighting me! Do you think that it works out for you? That is why you should trust in your emotions. If you are happy, then be happy. If you are angry, be angry."

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
She kept an immensely neutral emotion about herself. She'd go for a light poke near Mikes left thigh to try and feign him, then going for a slash his throat from the left side... then FEIGNED that into a tight helicopter slashed at his eye level. She did it all within an instant. She was no newbie. She gave her life to this art. She gave her life to become a Jedi.

Mike saw that [member="Pal'ru Vadarn"] was going at him. He used the force to try to push her away. Mike knew that this was going to be easy, so he jumped over her and tried to cut her right arm off.

"Knowledge is a good thing to have," said Mike talking casually. "But if you do not have strength, you will not have a will to fight. You will be a wimpy, fat Hutt."

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
Palru would stumble from the push, but sidestep to dodge the attempted arm slash. Since his entire back was now exposed to her, she'd try to slash him across his spine diagonally. "Wise words. Maybe you should heed them."

Mike blocked the saber that was going across his back. He looked at his opponent menacingly and tried to lightnig shock her. He was going to make sure that he wins this battle.

"No one is calm in battle," said Mike. "Just look at you. You do not understand what ultimate power even is. Let me give you a hint, it is where people can use any advantage that people gives them."

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
Palru kept the lightning at bay, using as much of the force as she could to contain it and keep it away from her face. She'd stamp down on his right foot to try and get him to flinch, slowly also trying to disarm the sith.

Mike knew what she was trying to do, so he started to force pull her practice saber to, hopefully, disarm her. Mike was happy that the Jedi was being put in her place.

"Girl," said Mike. "There is NO harmony. Are you a dumb witted politician? The real fight is people down on the frontlines with every battle. Without them, there is no Victory. Why hide in the shadows to defeat someone hands on?"

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
She was much too skilled to just be disarmed with a pull, using his pulls momentum to basically dropkick him, before slamming a powerful force push right into his face. "And you don't think I haven't fought on the frontlines?!"

Mike got pulled over on the dirt, but he jumped back up and started to try to force choke her. He was going to win and not pointing it gently. Mike knew that this would be a easy fight. The opponent is getting very angry.

"Good!," said Mike. "I see that you are becoming angry with me. Now fuel that anger and give into the hate. You will never win this battle. You are just going to be irritated and kill other people."

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
Palru was able to kind of loosen his grip on her neck, making it practically useless. She'd take a deep breath, her stance becoming something... peculiar. Something that you don't see from every knight. She'd start striking with more ferocity, but her emotions, while glazed with anger and irritation, remained seemingly calm and collected deep within. It was a crack in the mold to reveal the gold underneath. The potential beginning of Vaapad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom