Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Q&A

Serenity Loveheart said:
Would submitting 3 members of your company as codex submissions count as a passive objective? I am planning on doing it anyway, just want to know if I can check something off of the list.
The guidelines state the following : "- Make three company operations specific submissions in the Codex. (For Tier 2+ and equals to one passive company expansion) "

The codex submissions must be Company Operations specific. IE, involving your Company's operations. Locations, products in terms of species, planets -- those types of submissions.

Unfortunately, NPC's are not a viable submission unless they are closely tied to company specific operations. IE Mercenary units for a Mercenary company.

Hello I have a quick question.
I own a company on this character and was wondering I could give it to another character and perhaps change it's name but keep the products and the company progression as a whole?

@T'yr Dellos

With only passive? No. You need at least one active expansion. But odds are you already have an active expansion thread available. Examples are the following:

- Establish another operation for your company
- Establish a sphere of influence on a planet or in a sector
- Establish or help establish a colony
- Establish or help establish a new location
- Participate in a planet's colonization
- Recruit personnel into your company
- Secure investors for your company
- Train another company or faction's personnel

When you merge a company(after buying it of course) with a company's specific subsidiary, do you still have to do a thread explaining the expansion of an operation, or is the said thread the expansion of the cooperation?

[member="Krayzen Dratos"] Link the purchase of the company as the thread for the expansion rationale. This cannot however be used a second time during a tier up request.

[member="T'yr Dellos"] If this was meant as a joke please refrain from posting in this thread as it is meant for serious questions. If you are being serious, it depends whether or not the intent of the thread is training.

[member="Sirius Nova"] It depends on the situation. Can you elaborate?

Well, say a weapon qualifies as a Force Relic, a Ranged Weapon, and a Melee Weapon, despite not being a blaster or Slug Thrower, how would one exactly handle that? It's a headache I've been trying to cope with, as I try to figure out how to write up the sub.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

[member="Sirius Nova"]

Oh, in that case just use the basic template and add the parts from the pertinent templates into the submission as logically as can be.

That's generally fairly straightforward. It would be a different story if you were trying to combine something extreme like a vehicle into a starship and space station all at once. (Please don't do that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom