Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Q&A

[member="Lisa"]

Any mass-produced item found in Star Wars canon is free game for anyone on the board to use within logical limitations (No superweapons or items that only one of existed.) It does not need a SWRP submitted company to use. Anything that is custom or is modified from canon should be submitted to the factory.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Not unless both of those ships were under the direct command of two different writers. (Not NPC captained while under the fleet command, but actually commanded by two PC characters.)

sabrina

I had difficulty with one my subs, partly due to new rules on ships.
Is their a crib sheet, with how much each weapon count would be for that type of ship
Rather than just putting average, say 5 hard points is low, and 30 is extreme for a corvette.

[member="sabrina"]

There is a small chance I could be mistaken, but to my knowledge we did away with the gun count sheets aside from what I've linked in my previous post in an effort to make things less mathematical and to instead list armament ratings with the option of including gun counts (to be reviewed at the discretion of the judges)

Would it be allowed if I submitted a full modification that completely reorganizes an older submission to the updated factory standards? I don't want to submit anything new, I just want to replace old template designs with the newer and clearer ones.

[member="Krasnaya Xue"]

It depends. If it is just organizing it differently and no changes in the submission beyond format, that is fine.

But if there are any changes that make it noticeably different submission, then it will need to be resubmitted.

Table 1.0 'What can be fielded' Clarification

It shows a max length for both combat ships and combat fleets in accordance to each category (individual, minor, major, and tiers).

Is that including Starships, or are Starships not considered to be part of the allotted length of combat fleets?

Question, I'm trying to upgrade my freighter. Already found some stuff in the Marketplace, and general upgrades for things like improving the existent shields. How often would I have to submit a new factory sub for it? Every little add on? Should I dedicate a massive amount of work towards multiple changes in a single dev-thread and go with those? This is an ongoing project for Kerri, and she'd be tinkering with her freighter constantly. Thanks! :)

Jessica Med-Beq said:
With the removal of dominion tiers, what are the implications in terms of the following Pyronium objective? (Participate in a tier-3 dominion that does not become a rebellion)
thank you for bringing this up. We will look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom