Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Q&A

[member="Ysane Varn"]

They can, however, they still need to provide the chain of evidence papertrail.

IE provide the sale / transfer icly of the phrik as well as the thread where they had the devastating defeat and hyperlinking all applicable relevant posts.

If i make twin droids
nanetteetnono.jpg

would that be 1 sub or 2? if they are identical save a few cosmetic changes.

Darth Manah said:
If i make twin droids
nanetteetnono.jpg

would that be 1 sub or 2? if they are identical save a few cosmetic changes.
If the submissions would be identical besides the picture, one submission is fine. If there will be differences put them in two different submission.

Is there a maximum amount of companies a writer can have?

Is there a maximum amount of companies a sub-account can have, or are they tied in with the writer?

If so, how much times can a writer start with a Tier 2 company?

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Be reasonable.

If you come up with 14 companies and they are all a similar variation of itself, were are going to have to have a chat about what "reasonable means.

The Traveler said:
Need a clarification:

To use restricted materials you no longer have to do a dev thread for them if im reading it right correct?
That is incorrect. You are only exempt from being required to provide the restricted material's objective through development if you are submitting an unique submission of Beskar or Phrik in the Technology section in the factory.

All other productions and uses of restricted materials will require development at the current time.

If a race consists of organics who have digitized their brain patterns before the Gulag Plague, do you need to submit each and every one of them as AI, or what's the rules related to that? I wish to know, as I got the idea for one earlier today.

Sirius Nova said:
If a race consists of organics who have digitized their brain patterns before the Gulag Plague, do you need to submit each and every one of them as AI, or what's the rules related to that? I wish to know, as I got the idea for one earlier today.
If they are artificial intelligence and not a droid then they will require a submission with the AI objective completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom