Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Leader Critique

J3C0

J
I always thought this was one of the more brilliant things that staff did in the past, and so i would like to emulate it.

The One Sith have been a Major Faction now since June. We've conquered Coruscant, beat back the Republic, and are now flourishing. I'de like to hear from you guys, how have I and the Admins done so far? Would you like us to try something different?

Basically, give us your thoughts, comments, or concerns.
Our Admins are [member="Daella Apparine"] [member="Darth Isolda"] and myself.

To be completely honest, I have nothing bad to say! Absolutely nothing! The leadership, the players, the idea - everything works very well and I enjoy my time in the faction. I am very impressed and pleased it is achievable without turning the faction into a personal dictatorship, so keep up the good work!

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
I like it all the only real thing I would say is you guys should make more chances to learn. Shara, Daella and Isolda have an impressive array of skills and the One Sith operate very differently then traditional sith. In Dominions, skirmishes, faction threads or even in invasions when it can be done use some chances as an opportunity to teach or show how to do something. Don't need to make classes and take apprentices when you could tell an apprentice or two to watch and learn while you fight a jedi master and convert them to the darkside in an invasion or in a dominion like the one Isoda started today teach for the ones going after the priests and leaders lesser apprentices/knights better diplomacy skills.

J3C0

J
Sawa Ike said:
I like it all the only real thing I would say is you guys should make more chances to learn. Shara, Daella and Isolda have an impressive array of skills and the One Sith operate very differently then traditional sith. In Dominions, skirmishes, faction threads or even in invasions when it can be done use some chances as an opportunity to teach or show how to do something. Don't need to make classes and take apprentices when you could tell an apprentice or two to watch and learn while you fight a jedi master and convert them to the darkside in an invasion or in a dominion like the one Isoda started today teach for the ones going after the priests and leaders lesser apprentices/knights better diplomacy skills.
This is an excellent point. Shara is not a great teacher, he's a very lone wolf sort of character even when he fights. My next character will embody the sentiment i think you want us to represent, and hopefully that will help :)

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
that will be awesome to see

everything else has been great lots of fun and each invasion has some good twists now as the Republic tightens its grip and pushes more to our side

Sawa Ike said:
Yeah, I'm sorry for not being able to teach more than I should. Free time is limited to me.

Acolytes are free to follow Daella as if trying to be her students or to learn by shadowing her. You don't need to ask me for permission.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
So far, the faction leadership has managed to avoid falling into the all-too-common pitfalls that many people in leadership positions have succumbed to (I would know, having been a moderator on a couple of different websites myself in the last few years). I haven't seen a single instance of the leadership abusing their power, and overall I feel that they're doing a great job.

Keep it up.

Elegant and depraved.
Absolutely no complaints.

So long as my brownie stock remains high.

Edit: I love this faction too, btw. I haven't wanted to be in a faction or moreso be active and involved/associated with one in a long, long time.

Akanias

A
Vazela being the leader of the One Sith is like Darth Vader being a Jensaarai.

it just doesn't make sense.

Arturious Engel

A
I think things here get off to a slow start but once things get hot they take off like a rocket.

Now perhaps it is my timing in joining the site but if I had any thought I would say two things.

1. While the pinned thread is a step in the correct direction the training of new players/apprentices needs to be placed a little higher on the list of priorities.

2. While I like having a large selection of rp opportunities perhaps a cool down between dominions would be a good thing two have. I think considering a third dominion in a week is a blistering pace that does not allow for a whole lot of development between dominions for characters.

Just my two cents though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom