Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion

He waited on the outskirts of the Pyramid of Ascension territory, Some of the thralls of his finished putting down the fencing border to show where the territory to the Pyramid of Ascension begins and where they can work on there outpost he had no idea who was coming along to survey for a building spot but he hoped the others will heed his guidance to avoid issues with the priesthood, He even sent a invitation to a old ally of his to come settle down in the jungle that sat near a inactive volcano. There was much to do today and for now he simply waited with a small platoon of Anubian Warriors to help secure and survey and help with the heavy lifting as the Desert winds blew strongly on this hot day.

[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Raiz Australis"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Artemis Lux"] [member="Shia Kryze"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Adora Namadi"] @Kervo Namadi [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Karsan Calnov"] @Cassiopeia Caranthyr [member="Parja-Kal"] [member="Quoron Mantis"] [member="Tal Vizsla"] [member="Lisset Australis"] @Avia Wren [member="Connory"] [member="Caz Australis"] [member="Dorn Skirata"] [member="Amanda Kryze "][member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Amaya Cardei"] @Skosk Fett [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Spencer Australis"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] [member="Ginnie Dib"] @Ra’amah [member="Nita Quez"] @Johanes Quez [member="Cynthia"] Garon [member="Aedan Miles"] @Aaleus Thorn [member="Alkor Centaris"] @Bha’lir Australis [member="Gerarich Thanor "][member="Jor Kvall"] [member="Karsan Calnov"] [member="Ambrose Mantis"] [member="Rory Baccus"] [member="Nibsani"] Australis @A'den Kyr'am

From the treeline a single figure emerged. The three piece navy blue suit set him apart from the mando'ade. He had yet to have either beskar'gam or beskar'kandor, armor that his riduur was planning on creating once their home had been established. Moving across the clearing the cane in his right kept tempo with his limping gait.

Across the clearing he saw the platoon of warriors, a single anubian standing separate watching as work continued on the site where the pyramid was to come into being. As he neared the tall anubians he eased to a stop in front of [member="Skorvek"] , leaning upon the cane planted in front of him in his hands. While Rhaegar was tall, the anubian was massive. Reaching up he plucked the crimson shades from his face and slid them into his breast pocket to look upon his friend.

"It is well to be united with you once more my friend. Your generous offer of land is greatly appreciated by my riduur and I. What help do you require?"

In the jungle the couple had begun clearing for their own home, [member="Ginnie Dib"] excited perhaps more for the forge then the house. And he could not deny her what she desired, a flaw in his personality he readily accepted as a result of their union of body, mind, and soul. And body. He allowed a slight lift to his lips as he looked at the construction of the foundation for the pyramid.

Objective A

Cassiopeia wasn't one to follow her doctors orders. Bed rest for the last month of her pregnancy - her body was already stressed forming the twins inside her. She was, after all, a busy woman with many things going on in her life. She didn't have time for pregnancy to slow her down. She was on the Council, she was assisting Yasha in anyway she could, espcially after her riduur disappeared on her. Her belly was at its maximum. She was ready for these two little munchkins to get out of her. She was done with the near constant sickness they had wrought on her body.

In either case, the transport landed softly on the planet, near the Anubian and his warriors. She wouldn't be here to help build - after all, she couldn't even lean halfway down at this point. She would be assisting in locating a good place to build - essentially, they would be surveying. On a secondary goal, she would be collecting specimans for research - such as DNA samples of local plant and wildlife. Her passion was still biology, despite her incredibly different change in roles.

Raiz was on the ship, but she decided to go ahead and get off after it landed. It felt better to be on hard ground as opposed to space. Although, she did wear a light grey, long dress, the heat of the outside was already awful.

Exiting the landing bay, she put one hand on her belly as she waddled out and onto the ground. She saw the Anubian and began to walk over to him respectfully. Near him, she saw another man - he was at her wedding. What was it he was called? She couldn't remember his name at the moment.

[member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] | [member="Skorvek"]

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
A'den flies the Nei'ida over head of where his vode are working noticing a few of them them down below. A'den quickly puts the firespray 31 on it's back for landing. Once landed and the engines shut off he opens the loading door and ramp and then exits the cockpit and heads down and exits his ship. He looks around and takes in the scenery.

A'den reaches up and taps the side of his helmet and coms to see who's around.

Come in, any one there, this is A'den Kyr'am, looking to help any way i can.

A'den starts using the tech in his Buy'ce to start scanning the land around him as he awaits a reply.

Erebos was to be their new home. When [member="Yasha Mantis"] offered Ginnie and her riduur a place to develop as their own, Ginnie at first knew what this was. In her bid to protect her friend, Yasha found a defensible location, in a place no one would look. Setting up a Mandalorian Outpost in the region was insurance, and a matter of tactical sense. With tensions risen on the Southern end of the Galaxy, the Mandalorian Empire needed a defensible fall-back and scatter-fire position to protect trade routes and rouse against potential threats.

Having [member="Skorvek"] as the head of the planet was an even better deal for Ginnie’s riduur. How [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] knew this creature was beyond Gin, but for a hazy recollection of battles and machinations side by side. Dressed in the Beskar’gam she was generously given by her runi vod [member="Cynthia Solus"], Ginnie took a break from commanding the tree removal & recycling team and walked off toward Rhae.

Truth was, living out of her ship was weighing on her. For an odd and undiscovered reason, Gin wanted to build a home. The chance to build a new forge, to set roots in a hidden place was enough to bring Gin back to Rhae’s side.

On her way, she saw @A’den Kyr’am land the Nei’ida. Ginnie remembered that ship from her childhood! She quickened her pace, cognizant of the changes in her since last A’den saw. Wait… but he was dead. He exploded in a munitions… “A’den!?”

Removing her Buy’ce, the once deaf girl, who used to wear pink beskar’gam was very much an adult. She kept a wide grin and saluted. “Su cu’yar, Kyr’am! It’s me, Ginnie Ordo, well, Ginnie Dib now… I know Mand’alor the Infernal’s Chief Engineer [member="Raiz Australis"] is looking for help in locating an appropriate place for the Mandalorian Outpost here. Excuse me, Kyr’am, I… have to go check on my riduur.”

The engineers could handle the trees. A’den could handle finding the appropriate location with [member="Skorvek"]’s Priests and the other Mandalorian scouts. The planet’s volcanic geothermal energies would power her forge, and that more than any other settled her stomach. Walking up to Rhae and Skorvek, Gin kept her buy’ce on her belt as she slid beside her husband and took his hand, her rifle pointed to the ground, strap around her shoulder.

“When can I see the subterranean vaults? I need to feel out the best one.” Ginnie swallowed another piece of tinget root, after chewing on it for a good half hour.

Another day, maybe two and she could get the right kind of rest to rid her of this illness.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8OtzJtp-EM
Objective: B, toolbelt on.
-
As soon as the ship is landed and the doors were opened, his wife was upon the surface. The woman was becoming more and more like him everyday, the thought made Raiz chuckle, but it was more than likely the little ones in her that impatiently imprinted his personality upon their mother. Raiz shrugged before leaning back and dialing through various channels in his commlink, being careful as to avoid many channels, and when he almost came close to finding the appropriate channel, an unknown voice bellowed into his speakers. "Come in, any one there, this is A'den Kyr'am, looking to help any way I can."

"Start by getting off the comms, and getting your hands dirty." he responded in a not too friendly way before changing channels, Raiz thought that it may of been somewhat rude but his mellow demenour seemed to of soured as of recent due to the stress of leading the Australis clan. Finally he found the correct channel, and connected into the MandalArms management commlink. "Raiz Australis here- Send in the crew, we have an outpost, and barracks needing built- You have till tomorrow to arrive." "But sir it will-" hung up.

-
[member="Ginnie Dib"] [member="A'den Kyr'am"] [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] [member="Skorvek"]

Prazutis

A'den turns to see little ginnie, he feels warm hearted seeing her again and removes his buy'ce and goes and hugs her. "GINNIE, oh my god girl, look at you, you have gotten so big, it's great to see you again." A'den nods to her as he returns to her duties then hears the assholish voice Raiz come over the headset. Watch your tone with me boy, obviously i'm getting my hands dirty what exactly do you need, and this time without the attitude or i'll show you what an attitude really is..

A'den looks to ginnie. Ginnie, mind if i tag along, i can help out with anything you need? A'den goes to follow ginnie and falls into place walking along side her listening to her speak noticing her husband as he walked with her.

Raiz

Self-Imposed Exiled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QieGdbjJkVA
-
As the Mandalorian engineer hung up on the company that he currently leads in complete, the voice of the man who spoke early came through, and whilst normally Raiz would brush off the words of someone he considered not worth getting rhiled up with, with recent events that have unfolded and especially with the added stress of his father being in a locked up facility, the words seemed to burrow into his head and without another thought he jumped to his feet. "I was going to pretend you weren't here, but Beth get out of the closset." he said in as calm a voice he could say, before walking over to his helmet and placing it upon his head. As the HUD systems begun to activate, Raiz pulled up his wrist and begun to press a couple buttons before activating his commlink, and speaking aloud into his mic. "I will give osi'kyr like you attitude until you prove yourself, vod." his tone would be uncaring and the last word almost being spat out as if it venom to the tongue. "Do not call me boy, I am more man than you. If you wish to prove otherwise, I am walking out of my ship this very moment, otherwise get to work." and as he turned his commlink off, music began playing through his helmet speakers and as his sister made her way around him, the Mandalorian would give the child's hair a gentle ruffle before exiting the ship and looking out to the world they have landed upon.

-
[member="Beth Australis"] [member="A'den Kyr'am"] [member="Cassiopeia Australis"]

Prazutis

A'den grunts and gets on his coms. Listen you little sh!t, i'm probably much older than you, your a boy, i don't need to prove Sh!t to you. so get off your rag. A'den cuts off the channel to Raiz's com and continues to follow Ginnie ignoring Raiz from this point forward. A'den grabs a piece of jerky from his ration pouch and begins to munch on it as he holds his Buy'ce in his hand.

Beth was nice and cozy inside the closet on the ship. She had snuck aboard it during a visit to see her brother, [member="Raiz Australis"] and her sister-in-law/sister, Cassiopeia. She had heard of them planning to assist with surveying and building an outpost on Erebus. This sparked an interest in the girl and as such, she began to research it on the HoloNet. It seemed like an interesting place- especially with this Anubian fellow that (she thought at least) ruled the planet.

Beth wore simple jeans and a blue shirt with a large backpack, filled with all sorts of useful devices - electronic equipment, cookies, fizzy pops, a knife, a blaster pistol, and some other odds and ends. She was prepared for the journey and to be hanging out.

She had to be careful, sneaking onto the transport ship before any others would get on and to ensure she got on and it would actually be going to Erebus. Luckily, she succeeded. At some point, though, she had fallen asleep in the locked closet. She woke up hearing Raiz talking through his comms to someone - they needed to get their hands dirty or something. With a yawn, the girl looked inside her backbag for a moment until...

"I was going to pretend you weren't here, but Beth get out of the closet."

Her face turned red, her ears pointed straight up. He knew she was in there! How in the world did her brother find out? Was she snoring during her small snap? She nibbled her nail for a moment before sighing. There was no point in hiding now. She put the backpack on her back, unlocked the door, and stepped out with a sly grin on her face as she walked over to Raiz, "Heyyyy." It sounded like he was fighting with someone, and she began to follow him as they went outside. She giggled a little as he ruffled her hair. She grabbed his hand for a moment, "Raiz? Is there anything I can do to help? I know you're going through a lot right now..." She asked quietly, concern in her eyes.

@A'den Kyr'am | [member="Ginnie Dib"] | [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] | [member="Skorvek"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Objective B​
With: [member="Raiz Australis"], [member="Beth Australis"]​

Tom as the mandalore well special ward. Or at least that was the title he gave himself at the moment could hear [member="Raiz Australis"] and @A'den Kyr'am. He sighed rather unhappily as the two fought. He knew A'den was a rude vod. He had dealt with the man on Dxun. But Raiz wasn't being any better. Tom shook his head for an understanding people like [member="Rex Taff"] had said they certainly seemed to enjoy being rude to each other. Didn't mean Tom had to though. He knew Raiz would at least listen to him. The other guy, well that wasn't Tom's problem.

"Raiz I am almost their I have brought some toys with me to help you. But we need to have a chat about that little argument you had as well." Tom would then end the transmission. He would land on the ground a short while after Beth and Raiz. Tom would immedialty see Beth, he would run and hug her. "Hello Beth'ika how are you? You still haven't told me what weapon I need to make for you." He would then finish it, offering to Shake Raiz hand. "Raiz vod. How are you? I am sorry but we still don't know where Rex went. I wish I could say something different but my dad was always good at hiding his movements between systems."

Tom would then brighten up. "But I managed to get a few toys to help out when we find a spot for this outpost. As for the debacle we will be speaking on it when Beth isn't in ear shot. She doesn't need to have her thoughts infected by what I think of the other mandalorian or you. In any case lets get moving along shall we." He face had darkened during the debacle mention but brightened up again.

Skorvek observed as the Mandalorians arrived and went straight to work with impressive coordination and wasted little time in getting set up, He turned and did a respectful small bow to [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] as he approached him and was about to respond but his bride [member="Ginnie Dib"] approached already wanting to see the vaults to start work on her Forge He took note of @A'den Kyr'am apparently he knew her for awhile and tooknote of his side of a comm conversation with small amount of disapproval towards his attitude but he let it slide.

His tone was still that deep neutral tone when he spoke to answere nemesis's question. For your Bride her project must only be her and myself given where a suitable location is close to one of the unauthorized areas that she is lucky to be allowed near so perhaps you and the other one here can help build your house or help with the outpost's construction, As for you Mrs.Dib please follow me I know of a few vaults that might be suitable.

As he spoke he moved and held his hand out towards the volcano in a invitation like gesture to Ginni, This was a delicate procedure and the place in question required alot of work that he only trusted her and himself with.

Squeezing his riduur's hand lightly he nodded to the anubian. They had shared some time with one another and had a kind of trust between them. Rhaegar leaned down to lightly brush his lips upon his Gin'ika's cheek before releasing her hand and stepping back.

" [member="Skorvek"], I shall leave you to your exploration. Be careful ner cyar'ika."

Turning away from them he looked upon @A'den Kyr'am with a raised brow. The mando'ad was in beskar'gam and appeared the typically elder vod, rugged features speaking to a life of hardship. Rhaegar turned to head back the way he had come with his limping gait.

"Your assistance is appreciated. I am Neme .... my name is Rhaegar Dib. Seems you knew my riduur in her youth. Tell me, how did you meet. And it would seem you have only recently returned, is there a story there?"

As he walked he made sure to be careful not to snag the three piece suit on the shrubs yet to be removed from the edge of the clearing. The cane moved in tandem with his walk. And though Rhaegar may not have known the man walking beside him, if he was a friend and ally of [member="Ginnie Dib"], he was an ally of Rhaegar's.

Prazutis

Nods to the man with respect.

Honor to meet you sir, i did indeed know her when she was a child, actually saved her at one time from a Sith trying to kill her, he found out how deadly i am against force users. during a war about a handful of years back, the mandalorians were in a fire fight we could not control as their weapons factory was outputting battle droids and weapons by the hundreds within minutes. I took several charges and detonators and went into the weapon factory and placed the charges. The battle droids then destroyed my only exit out of the factory, i managed to blow a hole in the wall with my wrist rocket but it wasn't big enough to escape through. i waved goodbye to my fellow vode and pressed the detonators and the factory exploded around me and crumbled on me. From what i understood every vode thought i had died in the explosion, but i do know the tide of the war changed in the favor of us, and we eventually won. after the fight was over i was unburied by a scavenging crew, when they saw me unconscious they tried taking my gear and armor, me weak used what last bit of strength i had to kill them and escape. then i made it back to my ship and escaped to tatooine where i remained in hiding until i could heal. but now i am back, and willing to help anyway i can.

A'den nodded after telling his story remembering those moments of his near death experience to this day, a moment that normally would take his life but he is lucky it didn't but he would do it all over again because he did it to save his vode.

Skosk Fett

S
[member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Tom Taff"] @A'den Kyr'am [member="Beth Australis"] [member="Raiz Australis"]

The Siege Expert was a man of action, today he would be assisting Cassiopeia in giving advice on how to make a clearing for whichever outpost location she deems best, or so he assumed.With the recent action of taking command of the feared doorknocker, this siege captain has gained a reputation as the guy to come too for massive explosions. The horned beast wore his red beskaram, the bulky and muscular frame of the demolition expert looked even more intimidating and massive. However to be more inviting to the pregnant mother , his bucye would be off. The reveal would show his Yellow Eyes, strong jawline , long hair, and would display the smaller horns that were covered by his helmet. With a grin and small Skosk spoke to one of his fellow Clan Members, "I just wanted to say this before we got to work.", the immature vod's grin growing. "Congrats on getting knocked up , daddy long legs must be sodding happy."

The professional began turning to what was at hand , "I have experience in blowing up our enemies back into their mother's womb. What do you need me for when it comes to building things?Do you want me to blow open an area for the outpost? " . This was a more different and very foreign assignment to him, there was no enemy unit to destroy. There was no building with rule specifics on what could be destroyed and not, Instead, the Australis clansmen would have to respect the authorities here , and build in a certain area. The action oriented adventurer hoped their would be something fun, perhaps he would have to cause trouble with Beth. That was always fun.

Cassiopeia, walked, nay, waddled towards Skorvek. However, it looked like Skosk was also walking beside her. She gave the giant a smile before giving him a massive side-eye.

"Firstly, you are 8 and a half months late. Secondly, don't congratulate me." She stopped, walking right up to the large men with eyes that showed no pleasure, "You think this is something to be congratulated about, Skosk? I am a walking host for two little greedy gremlins who are draining every inch of my life away until they get out of my karking body." Once her little rant was over, she sighed, putting a hand on Skosk's shoulder. "I'm going to love them dearly, but I am so tired," she muttered quietly.

She sighed as she heard something about Raiz and some other Mandalorian getting into it. She would protect him of course. She was worried for him, though. He was going through a lot. Their first year of marriage had seen their lives go from pregnancy to Kaine being in prison, to Raiz becoming the Alor of Australis & the CEO of a company all in one go.

"We need to survey an area first, once that is complete we will decide on what we need to do further. I have sent a couple droids out to begin this." With that in mind, she finished her walk to Skorvek. She gave him a small curtsy, "Hi, I'm Cassiopeia Australis. I'm assisting with surveying the area." She figured introductions were a good place to start. She kept one hand on her large belly.

[member="Skosk Australis"] | [member="Skorvek"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Raiz Australis"]

“You be careful. I’ll be fine… maybe you should take A’den with you… just in case. Oh! [member="Cynthia Solus"] is helping clear out the area for our home, wow. We have a home… awesome.” Ginnie grinned at [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] 's kiss to her cheek, putting her buy’ce back upon her head and sealing herself from the outside world.

“A’den’s the reason I fought you so hard, cyar’ika. He taught me more about combat and survival than a decade in the Outer Rim… didn’t you dump me in a jungle with nothing but a beskad, once?” Ginnie broke the tension she felt from @A’den Kyr’am and the others. Old A’den was getting off on the wrong foot, but the Mandalorians were not often a considerate people when emotions were on the line.

“A’den, thank you, there’s some things I need to do with [member="Skorvek"] that are… of a sensitive nature. But! We need to catch up with some tihaar… maybe just some tea. My stomach’s a bit off… must be the travel.” Ginnie pushed the momentary furrow of her brow off, a pleasant enough smile on her face.

“Daaaang.” Ginnie grimaced in an attempt to stop from laughing too hard at [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] ’ talk of baby gremlins to @Skosk Fett. For some reason, Ginnie felt like putting her hand to her stomach. No… no gremlins.

Ginnie Dib didn’t have time for gremlins. She lived in too many dangerous times.

“Lead the way, Skorvek. I’ll let you know what I find. Processes like these are… delicate. A location could have all the geographical boxes checked, but if the spirit of the place isn’t right, it’s a no-go. I’m sure we’ll find a suitable place.” With that, Ginnie Dib marched off with an obscenely tall Anubian. It was time to find a new forge.

[member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Skosk Australis"] @A'den Kyr'am @Skorvek @Tom Taff [member="Beth Australis"] [member="Raiz Australis"]

Clan Solus was small but they we're vod, Cynthia was glad to have set out on her own and had even made friends amongst those who didn't tie down to any clan. Thus she adopted them into her own. She was proud of her accomplishment and now it was time for them all to forge a new life together as a family. The two kids was off playing somewhere close by, the sound of their laughter and words helped keep a rough direction. The Grown ups however was doing the hard work, Bir and Kad was cutting down trees for timber, Corl and Jayda was off world at the moment to get everything on the shopping list. It was made up of tools and materials they'd need. Finally Delphine and Rava watched the kids as well as prepare food for the many people who had gathered on the world.

XLNtHd2.png

[member="Ginnie Dib"] | [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"]

Cynthia Came up behind Ginnie and Rhea. "Su cu’yar runi vod." Cynthia spoke cheerfully and going in for a hug. "Su cu'yar runi ori'vod." She said to Rheagar before releasing her embrace off Ginnie and onto him. "How is the Beskar'gam working for you. Looks like it fits nicely." The pink haired mandalorian girl let go of Rhea and stood back. "So we've begun to clear an area of trees and I think Kad Mentioned finding a small cave. Not deep but it gave me an idea. One I think you'd like maybe." She knew Ginnie wanted a forge and well she had an idea to do with one and the small cave.

He held his arm out in warrior's welcome to @A'den Kyr'am . The man had been a presence in his Gin'ika's life in the past, aiding in her prowess. He owed a man a debt in behalf of his riduur. As [member="Ginnie Dib"] prepared to depart with [member="Skorvek"] , [member="Cynthia Solus"] appeared gripping Gin in a tight hug. When she released his riduur he found himself in a tight hug. The action caught him by surprise and he resisted the urge to punt the smaller woman across the clearing. It wasn't the fact that it was Cynthia, but rather that any would find themselves comfortable enough to encroach upon his personal space.

Casting a silent plea of assistance to Gin'ika , he helplessly endured the hug until he was released. Nodding politely to the pink hair mando'ad he spoke.

"Thank you for offering A'den and Cynthia. Your assistance is appreciated. Shall we?"

Motioning with his free hand he began the journey back across the meadow toward the forest where the clearing for his home with his woman was beginning. As he walked his cane kept pace with the limping gait.

"I hope you do not have a hatred for force users my vod. I am one. And I've been Sith as well in my life. Among other things. Though now I am Mando, ever since the Mand'alor offered me Cin Vhetin. I have an b understanding of the mando'ade, borrowed from my riduur, but perhaps I may find my way to your yaim to learn from an accomplished verd such as yourself."

Turning his to Cynthia he offered her a small smile.

"I see you have been busy. Adopting children of your own. I'm glad you are doing your part for the mando'ade, I fear I will never have children. So small, weak, helpless. I do not believe I am well suited for such an endeavor ... Especially now. So please, adopt away and save me the headache of such a fate."

His smile revealed a modicum of amusement at his statement, though a hint of truth lay in his words despite remembering the memory of holding a new babe, a memory that wasn't his but Gin's. Yet that was not a profession he was prepared for. His profession was death, not life.

He was about to guide [member="Ginnie Dib"] to one of the larger chasms until [member="Cynthia Solus"] walked up to tell them of there progress and make mention of the small cave she found and the idea she had for it he simply created a phantom of himself to oversee what she has in mind before turning around and speaking to Ginnie. The Chasm's are this way you'll find out they are quite large and the magma flows through them so there is no shortage of geothermal power. Among a few other things. He waited for Ginnie to follow him leaving [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] with the two mandalorians so that they can start on the forge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom