Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
A'den felt the tension around but ignored it, only a small handful of his vode remembered that he almost died just to make sure they won a war. A'den turned his attention to Ginnie as she spoke. He put his Buy'ce back on his head and it begin to seal and you could hear the vacuum of the air seal within the helmet. He nodded to Ginnie's first question and then spoke, as he spoke his voice seemed to be altered (Kylo Ren's voice with helmet on). "Yes Ginnie, that is correct, it was only a beskad, i told you to live off the land for 3 days only using a beskad, if you didn't survive you wern't good enough to hold the honor of our people. not only did you survive but you managed to kill a zekkag, i was very proud of you."
A'den thinks for a moment when [member="Ginnie Dib"] says "Sensitive" that usually was something he was very good at so it attracted his attention. "Anything i can do to help i will, and you know me, i'm very good at handling sensitive situations" A'den then looks to [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] and sticks his arm out to take his hand in a handshake. "Pleasure is all mine, anything i can do to help vode, i am always around to help and i will with anything that my skills can allow me to do" A'den thought about the force users comment and remembered his parents and one of his wives being killed by a Sith, the other wife dying in child birth then his son being murdered by a sith. A'den wanted to be truthful about it, but he knew he had to treat this with care. Especially since he was a force user himself and had mastered force lightning and telekinesis but he just refused to use those powers. "I am a hypocrite just saying that now, force users, mainly sith killed my family, but the reason i say i am a hypocrite is because i am a force user, i have mastered certain abilities, but i refuse to use them because that's not who i am. So as far as i am concerned, i don't have a problem with you unless you give me a reason to, so for now, your all good in my book vod."
A'den continued to walk along side [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] continuing the conversation awaiting to help with whatever task needed.​

“Cynthia!” Ginnie hugged her sister-in-soul, snorting softly as [member="Cynthia Solus"] threw her arms around [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"], much to Ginnie’s riduur's discomfort.

“The beskar’gam fits great. You’re a bit thinner than I am, though… don’t know why but I need to expand the waistband. Too many good meals, I guess.” Ginnie smiled and nudged Rhae with her shoulder, looking up at her husband’s face.

He was too good to her, it seemed. “Oh, thanks Cynthia. I’ve got to go scout some things with [member="Skorvek"], then I’ll take a look at the cave. I’m trusting you, A’den and Rhae can handle a bunch of the house building and foundation clearing while I’m gone? It won’t take long.”

@A’den Kyr’am spoke of one of his training exercises, and Ginnie shook her head and laughed. “I wasn’t going to go home empty handed! If I did you’d send me back! Tough guy…. I think this sensitive situation has more to do with the nature of the underground vaults than anything. I’d rather check it out first, then bring you in if I need some engineering support.”

As it looked like Rhae, A’den and Cynthia were getting along, Ginnie felt she could leave them be and take a glaring look at the task at hand. A thought sunk into her belly, it wasn’t right for the others to know the nature of the Forge she and Skorvek wished to create…. alchemy was as unnatural as the undead, if used wisely alchemy could be a boon few could challenge. Used poorly… well, let her count the ways things could go wrong.

Pursing her lips, Ginnie popped another tinget root chew in her mouth, maybe she should have taken a nap on the ship instead of risked the heat. That was it. The desert sun was making her nauseous. Setting her helmet back on her head, Ginnie waved at the three Mandalorians, and began to walk with Skorvek toward the chasms and subterranean vaults hidden away.

“Thank you, Skorvek. I’m eager to see those chasms, if I can harness the geothermal energies right, there’s no telling what I can forge down there.” She walked with the Anubian, her petite 5’3” form rushing to keep stride with the gigantic sapient.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
A'den listens to [member="Ginnie Dib"] as she spoke to him and nodded understanding about her training and then the underground vaults.​
D@amn right i would send you back in, you need to be tough as nails to pass my training. As for the underground vaults i fully understand, and I'll be here if needed, whats down there anyways?
A'den curious about the underground vaults as usually when someone hid something underground it was for good reason. A'den then checked the scanners on his wrist gauntlet surveying the land.​

He simply answered with this remark to @A'den Kyr'am question. If i wished for you to know what was down there i wouldn't make it off limits now would I....Come [member="Ginnie Dib"] the sooner we arrive the sooner we can start your project. Was all the Anubian said before he walked off, He was a little annoyed at the Mandalorian for asking such a question after being told what was off limits and what wasn't doesn't mean that he has the liberty to be aware of what was in the off limit areas as it was a need to know and as far as he could tell right now? He didn't need to know, He kept walking making sure Ginnie was following him.

[member="Skorvek"] | @A'den Kyr'am | [member="Ginnie Dib"] | [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"] | [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] | [member="Cassiopeia Australis"]

Cynthia laughed at Ginnie's comment. "Geez, i'm not that much Skinner than you are. Although... ahm... you seem to have thickness it the right places... not that I've looked." She said with a large grin. "Rhea you're one lucky guy and most of my vod in the clan are older than I, I just gave them a place. Actually there is only Kad and Delphine's kids that are younger." Cynthia turned to head back to her clan that was clearing the area for her runi vod's home, as well as hers not to far away. "I'll talk to you both later, Oh and Rhea saying never is almost a jinx. Besides looking at how protective you are of Ginnie. You'd make a good buir and Ginnie an amazing buir too." As she walked back her mind fantasied been with that woman she'd not met that long ago, the though of how soft those lips where, how much sparkle was contained in those hazel eyes, how much passion flowed through her body.

Cynthia felt lucky to have found Helly, coincidentally in a woods like this. She was obviously no pilot and definitely not a fighter. The woman was soft yet had edges sharp and curved as a beskad. Even though their differences was light years apart Cynthia, She was In love and she was happy. Somethings she had not been for a long, long time. As Cynthia reached the group again Delphine looked over. "Heyy someones daydreaming again. Thinking of that girl again?" Rava laughed in a sweet way with a smile as she nudged her wife. "Leave her alone, shes in love." However Cynthia's face went red. She wasn't embarrassed by what they said just they was right. "Yeah I am thinking of her again. Brightens my day up." She said softly. "How's the food coming along ladies?"

"It's coming. Should have enough for everyone around. We have Roba pie, Gi dumpling soup, Haarshun bread andddd we also set up a few pots of spiced caf as well as Cassius tea. So plenty of choice." Delphine said in the sweet soft tone she always uses. "Dont suppose you could check on the kids?" "Sure. Put a call out when the food is ready okay." Cynthia said and began to walk towards the distant sounds of laughter and playing. "JAICK, VHELA! Ready or not here I come."

“Hah! I think I’ve been eating too much lately… I’m gaining weight around my middle… you noticed my beskar’bod?! You fiend!” Ginnie laughed with Cynthia, glad of the momentary rise of friendship in what had been a tense situation minutes before.

“Aww, I think he’d make a great Buir too, Cynthia. I think he’d do just fine.” Ginnie let a flow of emotion through her link with Rhae, letting him know of the good humour in which the words were spoken.

“Lava, A’den. It’s just lava and volcanic rock down there.” Ginnie nodded to [member=“A’den Kyr’am”], to [member="Cynthia Solus"] and her husband [member="Rhaegar Nemesis Dib"].

They didn’t need to know the truth of the cavernous channels beneath Erebos’ soil. It was enough to mention topography and soil make up, rather than bringing the full brunt of it to the fore.

Deep in the underground with nothing but [member="Skorvek"], Ginnie once again removed her helmet. She began to open herself to the Force, feeding deep into the primordial energies which soaked through the chaotic channels of volcanic magma flow.

The caverns were gigantic, and beautiful to the goran, the forge-master. Flickers of embers and flame began to lick at Ginnie’s hair and body. A kaleidoscope of colours entered the harmless flames as Ginnie expanded outward, unfurling and discovering the chasms.

“How long have you known my riduur, Skorvek? We need to go deeper. The energies here aren't strong enough for what I need.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom