Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exodus Crash | CIS Invasion of UCM's Eshan Hex

Mando Folks!

I'm going to be making my way towards the Palace and would be interested in some opposition. I know [member="Valdus Bral"] is doing an amazing job, but I don't want to overwhelm him and turn the awesome Bridge Battle into a boring encounter. I'm cool with Duels - be it with one opponent or many, Smallscale or Largescale encounters too. Hit me up here or via PM's or DM's on discord.

Test your might against the power of the Sun!

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Khonsu Amon"]

Thanks for the compliment, I feel like I've let my post quality slip a bit today so it's nice to get some reinforcement on that, I've enjoyed reading your posts as well. On the note of being overwhelmed, I think there are a couple of us fighting 1v3+ already, so I'm not sure if you can find a fight that doesn't fit that bill. I will ask in the Mando discord and let you know if someone would like to.

Valdus Bral

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

Thanks for the compliment, I feel like I've let my post quality slip a bit today so it's nice to get some reinforcement on that, I've enjoyed reading your posts as well. On the note of being overwhelmed, I think there are a couple of us fighting 1v3+ already, so I'm not sure if you can find a fight that doesn't fit that bill. I will ask in the Mando discord and let you know if someone would like to.

Valdus Bral

In order to provide a good time for all and a fight that lasts longer than 3 posting rounds, I am going to bring in a 2nd, very size-able wave of reinforcements for the groups heading towards me to deal with. They will consist of Echani Militia that are effectively Mandalorian loyalists, some random Mandalorians from clans who name I haven't figured out yet and may not name, a handful of light aircraft, and maybe something else. I will do my best to balance out the numbers in order to not tip the scale too much. If any of the involved players have concerns or are opposed to this, please message me and we'll see what we can figure out. This scene has great potential and I would not like to squander it based on not foreseeing just how many more additional participants there'd be.

Valdus Bral

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Right, right. I'm tired, forgive me. Saying "Strike droids" made me confused, I think they call them SLaM droids. Not a big deal just the reason why I was confused. That works for me. Do you have a set number in mind? If not I'll try to make them competitive for your group, taking into account the troops I'm already using as well. Then I'll bring in some additional air support to help deal with the 2nd group that is heading towards the Palace and circumventing the bridge by going under/across the water.

Valdus Bral

Due to [member="OOM-330"] 's 350+ B1's in addition to his heavy vehicles (4 MTT & 2 AAT), in addition to the handful of AAT's just brought in, I would think that a good fighting number would be about 200 SLaM droids, some ground level, and some in the buildings near the bridge. The SLaM droids, as I understand them, would not be able to beat the MTT's and the CIS friendlies could very easily use the MTT as cover while returning fire.

The current group that I have on the bridge will have to deal with the new forces being brought on his flank. So both groups would be put into sammiched (I know what I said) situation - your's less dire than my own. I am planning on bringing a small amount of high quality or high effectiveness units for the Palace.

Valdus Bral

The exact number may change, but the goal is to give your side enough of a fight to be entertaining and to thin CIS numbers enough so that everyone can eventually fit into the Palace battle if possible.

[member="Valdus Bral"]

BURN EVERYTHING
KILL EVERYONE

giphy.gif

(not really, just almost everyone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom