Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Eta-11x Crusader-class Interceptor | NIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Make an Imp Knight Starfighter
  • Image Source: CY-80 Starfighter
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
YWCffvQ.png

ETA-11x CRUSADER-CLASS INTERCEPTOR
IMPERIAL KNIGHT STARFIGHTER
KUAT ENTRALLA ENGINEERING

6Cty6x8.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Hyperdrive
  • Very High Armaments | Rapid Fire Turbolasers
  • Very High Maneuverability | Inertial Compensator
  • Very High Speed | Overclocked Twin Ion Engines
WEAKNESSES
  • System Simplifications | Force User Reliance
  • Slow Output of Power Transfer Between Engines, Shields, Weapons Systems
  • Fit for Experienced Pilots | Inertial Compensator
  • Semi Unique Production | Made to Order for Imperial Knights
DESCRIPTION
The Force Orders across the Galaxy have been widely known to commandeer starfighters manufactured and engineered to the needs of the user. However, the New Imperial Order, more inclined to maintain a standardized and easily produced line of starfighters and accompanying military hardware that are easily produced and maintainable to be used across the New Imperial Armed Forces. However, as part of the New Imperial Order's armed forces upgrade project, Lord Executor Rurik Fel along with the endorsement of Admiral Var Koon petitioned the Committee of Improvements for the development of a starfighter made specifically for the Imperial Knights.

Soon enough with standardized components matching the Starfighter Corps existing arsenal being one of the required specification of COMPNOR, Kuat Entralla Engineering was tapped for the project and began development in 863aby with flight testing occurring the same year and the first models being produced in 864aby. The test pilots were veteran New Imperial starfighter pilots who'd tested positive for force sensitivity, with the fighter meeting all the demands of the pilot including the addition of an astromech droid slot which greatly assisted targeting and maintenance systems with much of the internal mechanics put beneath a composite housing constructed for ease of access to the interceptor's systems by the astromech, allowing for easy in-flight repair and a more reliable fighter system.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

Very nicely made and detailed submission again! I found the problem and I have the concern here just like in your other sub:
Please let me know if you edited and explained these.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

Update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you a few more days if you need them, until Sunday (2021.05.02), to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.

Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

As with the TIE Vector, I'll be taking over this review.

The same questions raised regarding the Defences ratings applies here too, but to a somewhat lesser degree. A rating of Average is better, but this reads as higher than that, perhaps High or even Very High. Please adjust accordingly, explaining your reasoning along the way.

Moving on, your Armaments section seems equally over-the-top. Turbolasers can be allowed on Small Craft if reasonable, but two (light) Turbolasers and four heavy laser cannons, all of which are rapid-fire, combined with four missile launchers? In a seven-metre ship, no less?

That is above and beyond what even I will accept. Please limit it somewhat, at the very least drop the "Rapid-Fire" on the light turbolasers. I would strongly suggest going further than this, since the current section makes this vessel seem far more powerful than is reasonable. It is far from unlikely that this will be reported by whoever ends up on the receiving end if those that use it are not exceedingly careful.​

Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

What is the status of this submission? As per the rules of the pre-factory, which can be found here, submissions may only remain in the pre-factory for one month before being archived. Unfortunately, your submission has been in the pre-factory for longer than a month, if you could please update us on if you still intend to complete it, or if you would rather the submission be moved to the archives till you're ready to work on it.

One main issue, which is from previous judges that looked at it.

Defense being average, with all that is below is not ideal for that rating. High is the minimum I look when I see that and I believe there is a compromise. You Armament is honestly in my eyes, actually High. So if you wish to change it to High for Armaments and change Defenses to High, it will balance out and do what you wish and intend.

If not, we can talk it over.
Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom