Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Escape from Mon Cala (PLOT collaboration)

Badr Dakkar

B
I am looking for Co authors to help write Nemo Dakkar's intro into Chaos. The backdrop for this thread will be based on the The Sith Empire occupied world of Mon Cala and the atrocities they have committed against the Mon Calamari. It has been five years since the sith and their puppets the quarren had taken over the planet. Genocide was swift as the imperials predicted the Mon Calamari's urge to resist and had released poison into the water that targeted the main population centers of the species. That was in the first days of the occupation, since then the survivors have been enslaved and imprisoned by their new masters. The years were harsh, the Quarren showed no mercy in their new role as dominate race of Mon Cala.

UPDATE: Thread started

Escape from Mon Cala (pm to join)

Main Points:
  • Nemo Dakkar is going to lead a slave revolt with in the City ship ( MC 80 Nautilus) against mostly Quarren.
  • Those wanting to join this story must have legit reason to be privy to the plans of revolt. Either that you be Mon Calamari, Rebel agents
  • TSE Dominion is linked here for background information
  • Since this story takes place on TSE territory, they are invited to join. Just remember the main plot is for Nemo and his followers to successfully escape with the hijacked MC-80.

I am open for discussion and further collaboration on this Plot

List of participants:
  1. Nemo Dakkar- Mon Calamari slave/ Resistance leader (Main Storyteller)

Badr Dakkar

B
[member="Taeli Raaf"] thank you

Yeah if there is anything else i am missing on the TSE side of things, please by all means flood me with the info. This dom you guys did is playing a pivotal role in my character's history.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] by all means, opposition is always fun

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Salt the fields!

But sir, it's a water planet.

>.<'' ...Salt the water then!

Sir. It's a salt water, planet.

O.<'' ...Um. Poison? Then? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom