Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error: Democracy Denied - You Are (Not) Free

2m2UY78l.jpg

"Is this what freedom looks like?"

We've seen how it all unfolds. We've seen the wars, the battles, the struggle for control and power throughout the galexy. We've watched as famalies were ripped apart, planets were seiged, blood was spilled and ran deep into our rich soil. It is through our eyes we witniess the tragaties and horrors others so ignorantly inflict upon us...it is our generation that much suffer the consequences of their actions. The Sith drown our dreams with darkness and deminish us into nothing more than pigs for slaughter...gears in a machine. The Jedi promote peace and harmonly but constantly practice arts of war...our goverments lie to us, manipulate us. Condition us to fit in among the sheep.

No more! Don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel! Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men! Machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are you! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! And to the soldiers that burn down our homes and enslave our children! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty! No longer will we be fed to your machines.

This battle has been faught for to long...and i don't know who started this...'war'. But from here on how...i know exactly who will finish it.
Co7r3bG.jpg

Who Are We?

We are a faction consisting of young, free spiritied and rebellious young souls who desire change throughout the galaxy. However, we do not achive this through violence, control or power. We are a group dedicated to showing the galaxy the true beuety and colorfullness of life. We are artsist, musicions, dancers, runners, hackers, poets...we are apart of the new artistic revolution. Our words are our weapons, our art is our message. And together we desire nothing more but to unite the galaxy through expressing creativity and exposing corruption wherever we may find it. For to long has the battle been fought with blades and guns, weapons of mass destruction and the purging of innocent lives.

We are declaring a new form of war. A war on the goverments that lie to us, the factions that enslave us. The empires and monarchs that steal from us. Call us a resistance, a rebellion, or whatever you'd like. This group is mainly populated by youngsters who want to make a difference in thier own uniqe way without ever having to pick up a gun or take a life. Expressing themselves through an artistic medium and sending a message to the galaxy in their own uniqe way.

In simpler terms, we are a group of those who are willing to take a new approach to setting the galaxy free. It is about time we find a new method cause the one we've been using for thousands of years hasen't worked yet...has it?

4880R6D.jpg

What Are Our Goals?

Our goals remain rather simple. Being made up of a younger demigraphic with a single goal in mind...break the chains! Free the minds of the sheep who have been so helplessly brainwashed to live in a society that serves them nothing but lies and manipulates their very lives. We wish to tear down manipulative and harmful goverments by exposing them to the public eye and shaming those who commit acts of evil. While we do not have weapons to weild or armies to command we do have something far greater...something that has been with us since the beginning of time.

Our voices. individually, we are quiet and unheard. But together we can shake the very galaxy. With our slicers we will disable the security systems they've put into place, we will show citizens how easily their protectors can turn on them. By highjacking news broadcast, holo channels, radios, and diplomatic events we can extend our voices. We want to expose the corrupt, free the enslaved and express our freedom to those who wish to take it away. Rebelling againtst the established order and resisting all social structures put into place. Ignoring national barriars, hate and intolorance, and fighting back against those who wish to drown the galaxy in a colorless void absent of emotion and life.

What makes us uniqe however is how we go about doing this. We are a pacifist group not geared towards violence or hostility, and while we are not afraid to take drastic mesures it will almost never directly result in the loss of a sentient life. But in the end, without sacrifice there can be no victory. We will show the galaxy the truth and pull back the curtain, show them the behind the scenes. And when all is said and done, maybe we can finally ignight change.

ChdO5jEl.png

How do we operate?

This faction operates mainly on its ability to remain anynomous while carrying out their deeds. Being an artistic revolution of sorts we mainly communicate off the grid, relying on custom and advanced technology and keeping different members with different talents everywhere they may be needed. Artist may use spray paint or custom brushes to 'express themselves' all over a corporate buildings side face. Our runners use their parkour skills to deliver intel that cannot be transported via tech, musions who write music that speak our cause and send a message. Visual artist who send their own message through thought prevoking art and symbolisim. Slicers who can hack into networks, gather information and expose the corrupt who have reigned supreme for so long.

The functionality of this group is odd at best as it all began online as a colorless gang. Remaining transparent and anynomous on the great web. But as it grew and spread across the galaxy, anyone could become one of them and act in their cause. The factions leader is unknown, and as far as anyone is concerned the group has no leader and simply act in different groups who have their own ways of solving problems or expressing themselves. A group of street dancers may infiltrate a military base and start a show in order to send a thought prevoking message to them. A group of hackers may attempt to take down world banks and shut down entire corporate buildings who steal from the poor, emptying their bank accounts and giving the money back to those who need it.

Runners, may simply travel the rooftops of cities and deliver messages. Artist may band together and decide to paint a portrait on the face of a starship cruiser. The possibilities are endless and the combination of those who stand together never really ends. Although, for those who may get serious with the group inivites are normally sent to individuals who have shown true loyalty to the cause. These invites are to special locations where they can find special gear such as hoverboards, special communication devices, and high quality tech to further achive their goals.

Some may choose to stay within their homes and do their part, others may take to the streets and rebel. And others, might stratigically plan their assults on those who oppress them. Using non violence as their method, the group uses art, music, slicing, poetry, and other forms of 'creative' mideiums to rebel.

cSBx6Xf.jpg

Who Can Join?

Anyone who thinks they can make a difference. Though the demigraphic of this faction is made up mostly of young adults or teenagers who have witnissed the horrors of the galaxy anyone can join simply by going on a website. And through monitored activity once one proves they are loyal to the cause they will be invited to the big leauges and thus would participate in large scale events that are planned and excecuted by the figureheads of the faction. Though at any rate, the main kinds of pepole this faction is designed for are as followed.
  • Artist
  • Musicians
  • Freerunners
  • Poets
  • Slicers
  • Dancers
  • Stratigest
  • Common Citizens
EMTUujAl.jpg

OOC Nonsense
Alright so, i litterally was up all night writing this crap on the spot after watching some V for Vendetta, Straight out of Compton, Step Up Revolution and ect. And after being apart of this thread i got the thinking...are there really any more 'uniqe' ideas for factions anymore? I mean, i have not been here super long and as a result i have not seen everything but man...based on what i have seen things just seem to be the same hashing of Light Side/Dark Side FU stuff. And thats fine, being a star wars site. But i imagine that gets boring after a while. And so, after some thought i decided to make this...unnamed faction. (Thus the lack of one in the title).
This faction is simpply a movement group. Revolutionist consisting of artist, free thinkers, great speakers, singers, dancers, hackers and laughers. Runners and even common citizens who want to make a difference through their creativity, thought provoking themes and symbolisim. Mostly consisting of young, angsty and edgy teens and young adults, i thought a group like this might fit well into chaos and stir things up. Do some fun stuff without having to worry about becoming 'All Powerful Sith Lords' or what not. Just...kids, trying to make a difference in the chaotic world they live in. But instead of using violence or hostility, they use art. Riding around on hoverboards, spraying graffiti on corporate buildings, Jedi Temples, or even starships. Starting street dances at a presidential ellection, making music and singing on a galaxy wide broadcast to prevoke thought and emotion. Things like that go a long way instead of simply shooting a pistol around and waving your hand with the finger-neck pinches.
But, either way. I made this just to see what you guys thought. Some might love this, some might not. Others may be indifferent. But i thought it would be fun and fresh from the common norm. So if you guys do like this, let me know and i'll try to make it a real thing.
But anyway...off to bed lol. Stayed up ALL night writing this and finding art to represent it...sorry if this post is horrible when it comes to flow or grammar. Twas all done on my phone DX. Kill me!
*Rolls off to bed*

Nice stuff. I've been working on similar stuff myself for quite some time now, but have never been able to finalize it due to recent exams. :p

Would love to be a part of this :) Also, IC wise there is a medium you could use to chat through The Cryptnet

[member="Queen Sovereign"]

[member="Darth Vornskr"] : I think the first time i heard his speech i was a freshman in highschool kind of going through my own issues with sickle cell and bullying. Had a lot of trouble with self image and kind of just hated everyone. But man, i clicked a vid with his speech one time and it made my cry.

Speech inspired me to be a better person. Could not help but pass on his wisdom =D

Haileigh Dheed said:
That looks promising and intriguing.

However, is there a specific government you fight against or are all governments your enemies?
Only the ones they consider liars or corrupts. Since this revolution began on the web and quickly spilled into reality, this group can be found on nearly any city-planet. Some may travel to others to help fight the struggle againtst other goverments that someone may be struggling with. They don't fight a single one.

[member="David The Drake"] : Sadly i don't have a name for them yet. Coming up with names for this kind of faction has always been hard for me cause...they are a resistance, but also kind of a hacktivist movement. But also full of artist and free thinkers/speakers. Angst teens and edgy grimness all around. So i'm trying to look up references to things online that could help me find a name. Once i come up with one i'll post the faction with my other character.

[member="Xyza Xitam'ee"] : Sounds awesome man =D.

[member="Daeron Kryze"] : Thanks for the support <3

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
Name thoughts:

"Unnamed Legion" --Melodramatic, but there's definitely an Anon vibe here.

"Galactic Liberation Front" --Rudely referred to as "Golfers" by some.

"Counterpoint"--More about art than crime

"Punk Alliance"--Peace Through Punk!

"Anarchic Order"--Screw it.

Nick Sept said:
Name thoughts:

"Unnamed Legion" --Melodramatic, but there's definitely an Anon vibe here.

"Galactic Liberation Front" --Rudely referred to as "Golfers" by some.

"Counterpoint"--More about art than crime

"Punk Alliance"--Peace Through Punk!

"Anarchic Order"--Screw it.
These are pretty nice. (I am fond of Punk Alliance myself) So much anggggst lol.

Perhaps 'The Free Union?' or the 'Colorless Movement'?

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
"Colorless movement," and maybe add some more ranting about "Clarity of Perception" in your propaganda write-up.

Honestly, free union implies an interest in the politics of owning people, given the prevalence of slavery in the galaxy.

Colorless Movement hm? Maybe. I also thought of the Rainbow Movement but that sounds a little hippie-ish? xD.

[member="Daeron Kryze"]
[member="Xyza Xitam'ee"]
[member="David The Drake"]
[member="The Black Hat"]
[member="Haileigh Dheed"]
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Jen"]

What do you guys think? Does 'The Colorless Movement' sound good to you lot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom