Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error: Democracy Denied - You Are (Not) Free

[member="Queen Sovereign"]

I like the Movement part of the name, that makes really good sense following what you have written about them. So that in a way, it is more like a group philosophy than anything else. I'm not so much for the Colorless part though. :) To me, there's still raw attitude behind all the black hoodies and leather jackets. Colorless seems so dull however. Can't right off the bat however wipe better names out myself. Personally I like Punk Alliance, even though it sounds more like a party event organizer group than anything. :p

EDIT: Looking at the Unnamed Legion suggestion, what about being simply called Nameless? That could also refer to the possible attitude to life and society that some members have probably experienced as they have been shunned by society. Eh, just a suggestion.

Edit 2: Basically it is a synonym for anonymous. lol.

[member="Jen"] : Colorness is not meant to be dull. It's a representation of the group itself. We are not represented by a 'color' like other factions. Sith have red, Jedi got Blue, Secret Agents have Black, witches have Green, ect. In SW everything seems represented by a color and whatever color you wear aligns you with them it seems. Wear all white? Clearly you are a saint. All black? Miiiight be a dark overlord. The Colorless Movement is designed to be transparent and 'invisible'. Anyone could be a member and you'd never know. You'd walk by one on the street and never knew you were fighting for the same thing. It represents indifference to the colors of the galaxy and social media that also uses colors to brainwash and manipulate how others think. Pshycology states that corporations will use certain colors to trick your mind into buying something. Kind of the same thing with the Sith and Jedi. Red represents anger and hate...or passion and love. Blue represents tranquility and peace...the list can go on.

By calling themselves colorless they are calling themselves 'Nothing' and are 'Invisible' to everyone. Which is...exactly what they are. Unnoticed because no one cares about their struggle.

Yet.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Jen"]
I personally like Jen's suggestion of it being 'Nameless', or something along those lines. I feel like it captures the anonymous feel of the group well.

[member="The Black Hat"] : Well, to be fair we can be called just about anything as we are not a big corp or organization that 'needs' a name. The origins of this faction began on the internet as a joke which evolved into a revolution. So, from the outside looking in they will be the ones naming us while we simply refer to ourselves as...'We' or 'The Resistance' or 'Our'. Plus, i already made the faction and i don't think i can change its name ffffffff.

I may also need help admining it because...yeah never designed a faction before lol.

How about Incognito or Ascension? Incognito like Anonymous, Ascension like Rising Tide (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ftw :) ) since they're both kind of hacktivist groups and all.

I feel the symbolism at least. :)

EDIT: Also, damn, just saw the group logo. Pumped for Watch_Dogs 2. :p

WD2.gif

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness

I feel like while you're focusing so much on a name that tries to abstain from any particular affiliation, you neglect to acknowledge the various colors and walks of life represented in your faction. You're not colorless, you're not nameless, you're a collection of all that. While you try to retain anonymity, you fail to recognize identity which seems to be the theme of your faction.

I would opt for something among the lines of the Iridescent Collective or the Revolution Within, or something. I don't think the other names truly encompass what you're trying to go for.

Daeron Kryze said:
I feel like while you're focusing so much on a name that tries to abstain from any particular affiliation, you neglect to acknowledge the various colors and walks of life represented in your faction. You're not colorless, you're not nameless, you're a collection of all that. While you try to retain anonymity, you fail to recognize identity which seems to be the theme of your faction.
I would opt for something among the lines of the Iridescent Collective or the Revolution Within, or something. I don't think the other names truly encompass what you're trying to go for.
Dude yes so much this. Thank yooooou

Cypher

C
[member="Jen"]

Mind if we use The Machanical Maiden as a manufacuter for this vehical we are making for the faction? Hoverboards ftw.

[member="Dues Ex"]
Sadly the Mechanical Maiden is a legal organization and since Jennifer wouldn't be Jennifer, but go by a different name she wouldn't want to have people suspect her link to the company. But I'm sure Jennifer would love to help you out with designing the boards then we can just outsource the production, or something? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom